Moving from Dubai to Tunisia
Moving to Tunisia may be a major transition for anyone, and there’ll be plenty to think about and steel oneself against before you head across the world.
The very last thing you wish to fret about is that the logistics of an advanced move, especially when it involves documentation, Customs regulations and shipping services. Which is why you should not worry about it. Instead, allow us to tackle the tough stuff for you.
Dubai Movers will make your transition to Tunisia as seamless as possible, by providing top-notch shipping services for all of your household goods and far more. We’ll be there with you each and each step of your move abroad, from packing and crating your goods to shipping them overseas and assisting you thru the complicated overseas documentation process.
All you wish to try and do is give us a call so we are able to start with an on-site estimate. We’ll make sure of everything else.
Here’s how we get the task done:
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Tunisia
To start, one in every of our trained moving specialists will provide a one-on-one consultation with you, thoroughly outlining your moving options supported certain criteria, such as:
- Your moving timeline. When does one must be in Tunisia?
- Your assets plans. Will you be renting or buying?
- Your family/household size. Will you be moving alone or together with your family? For business or personal reasons?
- Cubic feet estimate. How large is your shipment?
What Will Moving to Tunisia Cost?
For the foremost accurate estimate of your total shipment size, you ought to schedule an in-home survey as early as possible for your move to Tunisia.
Don’t wait until the last possible moment, contact Dubai Movers today. you will not regret the choice.
After we hear from you, our moving specialists will assess your belongings to relinquish you the simplest estimate possible to expedite your relocation.
The cost of moving to Tunisia will vary considerably supported the cubic footage of your belongings and your proposed destination time of arrival so it’s extremely important that you simply work with an agent in order that they can offer you the foremost accurate quote.
Ready to start budgeting for your international move?
Give us a call, and do not forget to ask about our overseas packing and custom crating services, too!
Named after the capital city of Tunis, Tunisia is that the northernmost country in Africa and is bordered by the Mediterranean Sea within the north and therefore the east. Ninety-eight per cent of the population (which comes in exactly under 10.8 million) identify as both Arabic and Muslim. Islam is additionally the official state religion.
While Arabic is that the official language, Tunisian Arabic (Deja) is that the local vernacular and is widely utilized by the general public. Although not a politician language, French is employed in education, press and business and 64 per cent of the population of Tunisia speaks French. Road signs are generally written in both Arabic and French.
Can’t wait to induce started together with your overseas relocation to Tunisia? First, be told what you’ll have to clear Customs.
Customs Regulations for Tunisia:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
- Residence permit (legalized)
- Work permit
- Customs bond
- Bank guarantee (required if residence permit and work permit are not available)
- Proof of employment
- Certificate of Residence Change
- Letter from customer authorizing destination agent to clear the shipment
- Inventory (written in French)
- Detailed, showing all appliances, video, stereo and electronic equipment, including make and model
- Customer must be present at the time of clearance
- All shipments inspected
- Only one shipment allowed (second shipment allowed if arrival is within six months of residence permit)
- Shipment must arrive within three months of customer
In Tunisia, some articles may not be imported in a customer’s baggage. These items include, but may not be limited to:
- Pornography (material defined as such under Islamic law)
- Counterfeit items
- Cultural artefacts and other items of cultural importance
- Palm trees or products made from palm
- Explosive materials
Some articles may have restricted quantities or require special authorization/ payments of duties and taxes to clear customs in Tunisia. These items include, but are not limited to:
- Endangered species, products made of these species or parts of endangered species as outlined by CITES (may be brought in only with CITES permission)
- Local currency – Tunisian Dinar (TND), (can only be imported with permission)
- Foreign currency declarable when not exceeding the amounts below:
- Foreigners – the equivalent of 5,000 TND
- Residents – the equivalent of 25,000 TND
- Hunting weapons (permissible only with authorization from the Ministry of the Interior)
PETS AND ANIMAL REGULATIONS
When importing a petto Tunisia, he or she will need to have the following documentation:
- Health certificate
- Complete and valid inoculations
DUTY AND TAX RATE PERCENTAGE
Certain items may be imported duty-free. These items include:
- 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 100 cigarillos or 500 grams of tobacco
- 1 litre of spirits (over 25 per cent alcohol by volume) or 2 litres of lighter alcoholic beverages (up to 25 per cent)
- Non-commercial gifts and other items for personal use
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.