Moving from Dubai to England
Are you planning a move to England? International moves need thorough analysis, preparation, and qualified overseas shippers to make sure your merchandise arrives safely in your new country. Before you are doing something, let Dubai Movers assist you with the supply of relocating to England.
Dubai Movers is a global public mover giving door-to-door moving and relocation services worldwide. As a pacesetter among international moving firms, we’re proud to supply full instrumentation service and elevate van services each to and from the USA with complete documentation, custom help, insurance, shipping, storage and midland transportation. If you are relocating your social unit in a foreign move, we’re here to assist. Dubai Movers is a global mover you’ll trust to modify your move.
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to England
At Dubai Movers, we provide a variety of services; we have a tendency to focus on overseas moving; together with shipping personal property and social unit merchandise, export packing and crating, and shipping internationally, cars and boats. whether or not you are relocating from the USA for London, Manchester, Cambridge, urban centre or the other major town or city in England, you’ll figure our dedicated groups of execs to handle everything swimmingly and professionally, from setting out to finish.
At Dubai Movers, our moving specialists can assist you with each facet of coming up with your move. resolve additional regarding all our offered moving services and choices to choose what most accurately fits your desires supported bound criteria:
- Your moving timeline. once does one got to be within the United Kingdom? do you have to ship your merchandise via air or ocean freight?
- Your realty plans. can you be dealing or buying?
- Your fragile things. does one need custom crating services?
- Your family/household size. area unit you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Blockish feet estimate. however massive is your shipment?
How Much Does It cost to move to England?
Schedule a home survey to receive AN correct estimate to ship your merchandise. one among our moving specialists can visit your home, assess your belongings and supply you with a free quote for your required services. the value can vary supported the blockish footage of your cargo, the tactic of shipping (air vs. ocean freight) the services you need (packing and custom crating), and plenty of different factors.
The process of shipping to England takes 4-6 weeks to depend upon the scale of your cargo and also the origin. Our workers can pack your social unit merchandise and private belongings in caulked packaging when they’re going to be transported by ocean, whereas little consignments are sent by air. we are going to visit you at your home and can sit down with you what’s needed so as to manoeuvre to England. we are going to draw up an in-depth inventory and can illustrate to you the particular laws for the customs clearance of your belongings, to make sure you’re totally ready for moving to England. By guaranteeing thorough preparations and by participating reliable movers of Dubai Movers, we are going to make sure that you’ll haven’t any surprises once moving to England.
Part of the UK (alongside European nation, Wales and north-eastern elements of Ireland), England, which incorporates the island of Wight and also the Isles of Scilly at the side of a hundred different smaller islands, is deckle-edged by the Celtic ocean, the North Sea and also the channel that separate England from continental Europe.
Taking its name from a Germanic tribe (the Angles) WHO settled there within the fifth and sixth centuries, England (meaning “land of the Angles”) has created the English language, the Church of England and English law – the idea for all common law in several countries around the world, together with us. England was additionally the world’s initial industrial nation, thanks in massive half to the commercial Revolution that began in England within the eighteenth century.
The English capital of London (formerly Winchester till the twelfth century) is that the largest metropolitan space within the UK and one among the busiest cities within the world, with the town of London being the world’s largest monetary centre. London’s Heathrow field additionally boasts the foremost international passengers of the other field.
Can’t wait to induce started along with your overseas relocation to England? initial, resolve what you’ll have to clear Customs.
Custom Regulations for England:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO MOVE TO ENGLAND
- Valid passport
- Visa (may be required)
- Work permit (if necessary)
- Customs Form (Import Declaration)
- Two fully completed originals need to be provided to a Customs agent
- C-3 Form (household goods and personal effects for primary residence)
- This form is required to clear household goods and only original forms with original ink signatures will be accepted
- C-33 Form (household goods and personal effects for secondary residence)
- Detailed Inventory of household goods and personal effects in English
- Two copies, valued, dated and signed by the Customer
- C426 Form (for diplomatic entry)
- All household goods and personal effects must arrive within 12 months after Customer or up to six months before Customer’s arrival in order to clear Customs
- These items should come accompanied with a C-3 or C-33 Form
- A detailed inventory of goods and household effects must also be included
- Special regulations are given to the following and therefore specific information must be obtained by the Customer directly from the Embassy or Consulate for and by:
- Newlyweds and those who plan to marry shortly
- Customers with goods coming from EU countries
- Customers with personal antiques or other inheritances not meant for resale
In England, some articles may not be imported whatsoever. These items include, but may not be limited to:
- Illegal drugs
- Flick knives (AKA switchblades) and gravity knives
- All handguns other than certain .22 calibre target pistols
- Chemical sprays used for self-defence purposes such as pepper and CS gas sprays
- Stun guns
- Pornographic material
- Horror comics
- Drugs and other narcotics
- Counterfeit currency
- Meat, poultry, fish and other animal products (if travelling from a country, not in the EU)
- Trees, plants, shrubs, seeds, bulbs, soil, potatoes and other vegetables and fruits (if travelling from a country, not in the EU)
- Products created from remains of protected/endangered animal and plant species
- Fur, skins, ivory, reptile leather, caviar, shells or products made from these items
Some articles may have restricted quantities or require special authorization/ payments of duties and taxes to clear customs in England. These items include, but are not limited to:
- Firearms or realistic imitation firearms
- Ammunition, explosives and fireworks
- Weapons, including curved blades and swords which are longer than 50cms in length
- New household goods and personal effects if they are less than six months old (invoice required)
- Alcohol, tobacco and perfume products are dutiable and must be declared on your Customs Form (C-3 or C-33)
- Do not ship these items along with your household goods
- Importation of these items can result in a full inspection of your entire shipment
- Plants require a Phytosanitary Certificate
- Rough diamonds
- Certain radio transmitters
- CB radios, walkie-talkie, cordless telephones, etc.
- Certain animal products are allowed if not for commercial use:
- Fur, skin and products made from the fur of harp and hooded seal pups
- Products made from dog and cat fur
- Finished goods containing specific fur for personal and private use
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
Customers moving to England for the first time may import vehicles (including trailers, boats and aircraft) into the country if:
- The owner is moving their primary residence to England
- A customer living outside the European Union (EU) has been abroad for at least twelve months
- The vehicle has been owned and used abroad by Customer for at least six months
- It was not purchased duty-free or tax-free
- The vehicle is for personal use only and will not be sold within a year of being imported
- A Declaration to Her Majesty’s Customs and Excise must specify:
- Manufacture date, make, model name, serial number, chassis number and the engine number
- Cubic engine capacity and number of cylinders
- Whether it is petrol or diesel and left or right-hand drive
- Description of the body, the price and the odometer reading
- Any extra or special features
- Such as automatic transmission
- Any defects in the vehicle that would affect its price
- Customer’s presence at Customs Clearance may be required
You will need the following documents:
- Registration papers and title
- Policy certificate or registration
- Insurance policy
- Original purchase invoice
- Customs Form C104A (importing a vehicle in connection with moving the main residence to the United Kingdom)
- Customs Form C104F (importing a vehicle for a 6-12 month period)
- Customs Form C384 (importing vehicle when duty is applicable)
- Community Transit Document T2 (can be found in the country your vehicle is being exported from)
PETS AND ANIMAL REGULATIONS
When importing a pet to England, the requirements are:
- A microchip
- Proof of rabies vaccination
- Pet passport or third-country official veterinary certificate
- Proof of tapeworm treatment (for dogs only)
- Use of an authorized carrier by an approved route
- A blood test is taken at least 30 days after rabies vaccination (only if you are travelling from an unlisted country)
- Must wait three months from the date of the blood sample before travelling
- The vet must be given a copy of the test results
- A blood test must show that the vaccination was successful
- Customs Form C-5
- Six months in quarantine in a government-approved facility for all dogs and cats
- Due to limited space in the quarantine kennel, this time must be booked before you import your pet
- Import license (not granted until other requirements have been met and six months in quarantine have been scheduled)
- There are no restrictions on pet rodents, rabbits, birds, decorative fish, invertebrates, amphibians and reptiles when arriving from EU countries
- Rabbits and rodents from countries outside the EU must spend four months in quarantine and have a rabies import license
DUTY AND TAX RATE PERCENTAGE
Rules for household goods and personal effects that are duty-free vary based on the following:
- Customers moving their principal home or returning to England:
- Goods have been for Customer’s personal use for at least six months before being imported
- Customer is able to prove that duty and tax have already been paid before arrival
- Items are declared on the C-3 Form
- Customers coming from outside the European Union:
- Have lived at least 12 months abroad
- Will not sell, loan out or dispose of household goods within 12 months of being imported (unless Customs authority allows it)
- Customer is setting up a second household in England
- Customers living in another European Union country:
- Customer owns a secondary home in England or will be renting one for a minimum of 12 months
- Items have been owned by Customer three months before being imported and will not be sold for up to twelve months after
- Customer can provide proof that duty and tax have already been paid on items
- Items are declared on the C-3 Form
- Customer is living outside the EU (items can be duty-free but not VAT free):
- The customer has lived for at least 12 months outside of the EU
- Customer owns a secondary home in England or is renting one for 24 months minimum
- Goods have been owned and used for personal use for at least six months before importation
- Items and effects will not be sold, lent out or disposed of within 12 months of being imported (unless Customs authority allows it)
- Customer can provide proof that duty and tax have already been paid on items
- Items are declared on the C-33 Form
- Importation of the majority of private vehicles are duty-free assuming:
- The owner of the vehicle is moving their primary residence to England
- Customers living outside of EU countries have been abroad for more than 12 months
- The vehicle has been owned and used abroad by the Customer for a minimum of six months
- Said vehicle was not purchased duty or tax-free
- It is for personal use and will not be resold within a year of being imported
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address [email protected].
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.