Moving from Dubai to Ecuador
Moving to Ecuador from Dubai could be a major transition for anyone, and there’ll be masses to think about and steel oneself against before you head across the world.
The final thing you wish to stress regarding is that the supply of an advanced move, particularly once it involves documentation, Customs rules and shipping services.
Which is why you mustn’t get to worry regarding it. Instead, allow us to tackle the robust stuff for you.
Dubai Movers can create your transition to Ecuador as seamless as potential, by providing top-notch shipping services for all of your social unit merchandise and far additional.
Here’s however we have a tendency to get the work done:
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Ecuador
To start, one amongst our trained moving specialists can offer one-on-one consultation with you, totally outlining your moving choices supported sure criteria, such as:
- Your moving timeline. once does one got to be in Ecuador?
- Your land plans. can you be dealings or buying?
- Your family/household size. can you be moving alone or together with your family? For business or personal reasons?
- Cubic feet estimate. however giant is your shipment?
What Will Moving to Ecuador Cost?
For the foremost correct estimate of your total cargo size, you ought to schedule AN in-home survey as early as the potential for your move to Ecuador.
Don’t wait till the last potential moment, contact Dubai Movers nowadays. you will not regret the choice.
After we have a tendency to hear from you, our moving specialists can assess your belongings to administer you the simplest estimate potential to expedite your relocation.
The cost of moving to Ecuador can vary significantly supported the boxlike footage of your belongings ANd your projected destination point thus it’s extraordinarily vital that you just work with an agent in order that they will offer you the foremost correct quote.
Ready to begin budgeting for your international move?
Give the United States a decision, and do not forget to raise regarding our overseas packing and custom crating services, too!
Located on the southwestern aspect of the continent of South America, the territory of Ecuador includes the dry land on the Pacific Ocean and therefore the Galapagos Islands within the Pacific Ocean, that is formed from eighteen main islands, three smaller islands and 107 different rocks and islets.
While ninety-four per cent of the population speaks the official language – Spanish – 13 different languages autochthonal to the realm also are common.
In addition to a good vary of multifariousness – Ecuador has rated altogether|one amongst|one in every of} the foremost “megadiverse” within the world – the realm is additionally wide regarded for having the best-preserved (least altered) historical centre in all of Latin America, situated within the capital town of Quito.
Considered a middle-income country whose largest export is petroleum, Ecuador has the eight largest economies in Latin America and recently started victimization the USD as currency.
Can’t wait to induce started together with your overseas relocation to Ecuador? initial, decide what you will need to clear Customs.
Customs Regulations for Ecuador:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
- Passport (needs to be notarized for all family members, notary’s address must be included for verification purposes)
- Migration Certificate (issued by Migration Police once Customer arrives at destination)
- Work visa or temporary work visa (valid for six months only)
- Work contract (notarized, approved by the Public Ministry of Labor)
- Bill of Lading (original) or Air Waybill (passport number included)
- Inventory list and a packing list (in Spanish, must contain contents of all boxes in shipment and be notarized in Customer’s country of origin)
- Transportation Insurance Policy
- All Customers must be present at the time of Customs clearance in Ecuador to sign all necessary documentation
- All shipments subject to inspection upon arrival
- Customer should be in Ecuador at least two weeks prior to the arrival of their shipment
- Shipments that arrive before a Customer are subject to duties and taxes
- Shipments must arrive within 60 days after Customer’s arrival
- Non-declared items located during the inspection will be deemed illegal and the Customer subject to arrest
- All household goods and personal effects must be inspected in the Customer’s country of origin before departing for Ecuador
- Shipments that do not comply with this order before departure are subject to re-embarkation and will be returned to their country of origin
In Ecuador, some articles may not be imported in a Customer’s baggage whatsoever. These items include, but may not be limited to:
- Controlled substances and narcotics
- Alcohol, cigarettes and cigars
- Pornography, including obscene publications, video and software
- Weapons, swords, firearms (including air guns) and ammunition
- Food, spices and live plants
- Appliances that use R12-R15 and R502 refrigerants
- All cleaning products
- Creams, cologne, perfume and cosmetics
Some articles may have restricted quantities or require special authorization/ payments of duties and taxes to clear customs in Ecuador. These items include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical items and appliances
- Art, antiques, religious materials, icons
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
In Ecuador, the following rules apply to import motor vehicles:
- Foreign citizens with non-immigrant visas are prohibited from importing vehicles into Ecuador
- Returning citizens may import vehicles (limited to one duty-free import) if they have been abroad for at least three years
- The vehicle cannot be more than four-years-old
- Must be shipped in household goods container
- Diplomats can import used or new vehicles after approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
For importation, you will need the following documents:
- Vehicle title (original)
- Vehicle registration (original)
- Import permit (approved in Ecuador before shipment)
- Purchase invoice (original, notarized by Ecuadorian Consulate in the country of origin before arrival)
- Bill of Lading (original)
- Circulation Permit
PETS AND ANIMAL REGULATIONS
When importing a pet to Ecuador, up to three pets are permitted, including dogs, cats and birds with the accompanying:
- Certificate of vaccination informing Customs that animal has had all vaccinations (including rabies) at least 30 days before arrival
- Health certificate (signed and dated by a veterinarian no more than 10 days before landing in Ecuador)
- When travelling with Customer, pets must be cleared at Customs as baggage
- Must be presented with an International Health Certificate at Customs
- Pets arriving as baggage must spend one night in Customs before clearance is permitted
DUTY AND TAX RATE PERCENTAGE
- Shipments imported by foreigners and immigrants are duty-free if Customer has Non-Immigrant Work Visa (valid for at least one year) or an Immigrant Visa
- Only one shipment per customer is allowed to be imported duty-free, all other shipments are subject to import taxes and duties
- One of each item is allowed to be imported (including appliances), all other items subject to tax and duty
- Each family member is allowed to transport 200 kilos of clothing, shoes and personal accessories (any amount over is considered dutiable)
- New items past a certain valuation are subject to duties
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address [email protected].
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate