Moving from Dubai to Colombia
Would you like overseas shipping services for your overseas move to Colombia? whereas moving overseas isn’t solely exciting, it additionally needs intensive analysis and coming up with – and most significantly, knowledgeable, reliable and expert international removal firm to ship your house merchandise safely to your new country. If you’re coming up with a foreign move to Colombia, let Dubai Movers assist you with each facet of your relocation to confirm it’s seamless and stress-free.
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Colombia
Colombia1 Dubai Movers gifted and with expertise trained moving specialists can assist you each step of the approach throughout your international move to Colombia. Before you start, learn a lot of concerning all of our offered shipping services and choices to work out what best meets your needs:
- Your moving timeline. once does one ought to be in Colombia? must you ship your merchandise via air or ocean freight?
- Your land plans. can you be rental or shopping for a home?
- Your fragile things. does one need packing or custom crating services?
- Your family/household size. square measure you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Your blockish feet estimate. however giant is your shipment?
How Much Does a Move to Colombia Cost?
Cost is often a vital issue once coming up with your overseas move. begin by programming a home survey with Dubai Movers to receive AN estimate to ship your merchandise to Colombia. one among our trained moving specialists can visit your home to assess your belongings and verify the blockish footage of your cargo. you’ll then receive a free quote for the international moving services you need!
Ultimately, the value of your overseas move to Colombia can vary supported the blockish footage of your cargo, your most well-liked technique of shipping (air vs. ocean freight) the services you need (such as packing and custom crating), and lots of alternative factors.
Colombia, named for person Cristobal Colon, could be a constitutional republic in northwestern South America. fringed by Republic of Venezuela, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, the Caribbean, Panama and also the Pacific Ocean, Colombia could be a part of the Ring of Fire-a region normally subjected to earthquakes and volcanoes. variety of Caribbean and Pacific islands are enclosed within the Colombian territory.
Colombia has cultural influences of Native Yankee, Spanish, European, African, American, and Middle Eastern cultures. Colombia’s numerous music and dance traditions square measure glorious samples of the country’s varied ethnic influences.
Colombia has the fourth-largest economy in the geographical region and is understood because of the world’s leading supply of emeralds. Colombia is wealthy in natural resources-major exports embody rock oil, coal, coffee, gold and alternative turn out. the most trade partners of Colombia square measure North American country, EU, China, Ecuador, Mexico, Brazil and FRG.
Custom Regulations for Colombia:
- Original Passport for customer and all family members
- Visa (mandatory for consignee) valid for at least one year
- Residence or Work Visa
- Foreigners must apply for Work or Residence Permit
- Certificate of Residence issued by the Colombian Consulate, certifying that owner has lived abroad for at least two continuous years
- Diplomats must have Diplomatic Entry Form, to be requested from Foreign Ministry by Diplomatic Mission
- Inventory (in Spanish)
- Inventory must show: Major appliances and electronics (vacuum cleaners, microwave ovens, roasters, TVs, VCRs, stereos, small personal computers, etc.) must state make, model and serial number
- Transmittal documents showing actual weights and/or volume, delivery details, etc.
- Only one household goods shipment from one country allowed per family
- All shipments pay duty, import tax, sales tax (VAT), and warehouse fees which are charged to customer’s account
- Owner must have lived outside of the country for at least two years
- Owner must not have imported any household goods in the last seven years
- Customs may ask for Bank Guarantee that goods will not be sold for one year
- Shipments 100 percent inspected
- Household goods must arrive within 30 days before or 120 days after the arrival of the customer
- Duties/taxes on C.I.F. value of household goods are assessed
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products in small quantities are subject to duties and sales tax (Import License may be required)
- One sporting weapon is permitted per family
- Only one of each major electrical appliance is allowed, except air conditioners which are limited to three
- Bedroom furniture must correspond to the number of persons in the family
- Weapons, ammunition and explosives
- Drugs and narcotics
- Pornographic material
- Uniforms or equipment relating to the Police or Armed Forces
MOTOR VEHICLES REGULATIONS
- No used automobiles may be imported into Colombia
- Import License is required and must be obtained prior to arrival of automobile
- Do not include an auto as part of the household goods shipment
- Documents required:
- Original Commercial Invoice (detailed and in US dollars)
- Copy of Bill of Sale
- All documents must agree with the Import License
- Quarantine IS NOT required for cats and dogs
- Contact destination agent prior to forwarding
- Documents required:
- Vaccination Certificate
- Import License
- Notarized Health Certificate from Veterinarian
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary ofcustoms regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.