Moving overseas to Denmark is exciting, however, it’s additionally nerve-racking if you do not grasp wherever to start.
International relocation needs lots of analysis and thorough coming up with before heading across the globe-not to say skilled and skilful overseas shippers to make sure your product arrives safely in your new country.
If you’re coming up with a move to Denmark country, let Dubai Movers assist you with each side of your relocation to make sure it’s seamless and hassle-free.
We provide all services you wish like documentation help, customs help, packing, crating, and more!
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Denmark
At metropolis Movers, our moving specialists are there to assist you each step of the manner throughout your move to Scandinavian country. Before you start, learn a lot of regarding all of our offered shipping services and choices to work out what best meets your needs:
- Your moving timeline. When do you need to be in Denmark? Should you ship your goods via air or sea freight?
- Your real estate plans. Will you be renting or buying a home?
- Your fragile items. Do you require packing or custom crating services?
- Your family/household size. Are you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Your cubic feet estimate. How large is your shipment?
How Much Does it Cost to Move to Denmark?
Cost is a very important determinative issue when planning a foreign move. Schedule a home survey with us to receive the foremost correct estimate to ship your product to Danmark. one in every of our trained moving specialists can visit your home to assess your belongings and confirm the cubic footage of your cargo. you’ll then receive a free quote to ship your product and be supplied with the services you need.
The cost of your move to Danmark can vary supported the cubic footage of your cargo, the tactic of shipping (air vs. sea freight) the services you need (packing and custom crating), and plenty of alternative factors.
To get started, fill out our simple quote kind and start designing your move to Danmark today!
The Scandinavian country of Danmark is found in northern Europe and shares its borders with Norge, Sweden and European country. it’s one in every of the world’s oldest monarchies, that dates back to the Scandinavian Age.
Apart from its made history, Danmark is presently cited joined of the world’s best (and happiest) countries to measure, thanks partly to its robust state with a mixed laissez-faire economy that solidifies economic equality. The country is additionally noted for its innovative, modern -Modernism design. Some Danish architects have designed picture structures just like the Sydney opera in Australia.
Denmark’s recent goal is to make an inexperienced, property society – twenty per cent of Denmark’s energy comes from natural resources, with national capital being one in every of the foremost environmentally friendly cities within the world (with over four hundred kilometers of motorcycle methods for daily commuters). The country’s main mercantilism partners square measure European country, Sweden, Norway, Holland, France and China.
Custom Regulations for Denmark:
*NOTE: ENTRY REQUIREMENTS DEPEND ON THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO MOVE TO DENMARK
- Residence Visa/permit
- Work Permit
- Danish Customs Form (G55)
- Registration with the Danish National Register
- Rental contract or lease contract providing proof of residency in Denmark
- Original Bill of Lading or Air Waybill
- Complete list of inventory and packing list in English, containing the contents of all boxes included in the shipment
- Customer must be in Denmark at the time of Customs clearance
- All household goods and personal effects may be imported duty free provided the items have been owned for at least 12 months prior to importation
- Household goods and personal effects must be imported within one year of the customer’s arrival in Denmark
- All items being imported must be for the sole use of the customer and may not be lent, sold or otherwise disposed of during the customer’s stay in Denmark
- Prior to the shipment’s arrival, the customer must be registered as a resident of Denmark
- All shipments arriving by sea, air, rail or road must be cleared through Customs at the point of entry
The following items are prohibited from being imported into Denmark through customs and may be seized by customs and border authorities upon arrival:
- Narcotics/illegal drugs
- All medicines not approved by the Danish Health Authority
- Explosives, ammunitions and weapons
- Pornographic materials
- Any furs, skins, tusks, horns, or other similar animal products
- Live plants are prohibited without the prior authorization from the Danish government Plant Protection Service and certificate obtained from the customer’s origin stating that the plant is free of all diseases
- All firearms require an import license from the Denmark Ministry of Justice and the local police department, as well as a shooting permit
- All antiques may be imported duty free, however they will be subject to a VAT of up to 25 percent of value and also must be accompanied by a certificate that proves that the item is over 100 years old
- All works of art, paintings and carpets may be imported duty free, as long as the customer contacts the Destination Agent prior to arrival to notify them of the shipment
- All new items are subject to duty and VAT
- There is no limit to the quantity of alcohol and tobacco being imported, however if any alcohol or other bottled beverages are imported, inventory list must clearly state the brand, quantity and size of bottle; all alcohol and tobacco being imported is subject to tax and duty
- Only dry and canned food is allowed to be imported and is only permitted if it is contained within the household goods shipment
- Any and all inheritance may be imported duty free for up to two years after the estate has been finalized and the customer must present either a will or a notarized legal declaration from the attorney of the estate
- All vehicles may be imported duty free, however they are subject to a high registration tax
- All vehicles must be in the owner’s possession for at least six months prior to importation and may not be sold, lent or otherwise disposed off within the first 12 months of the customer’s residency in Denmark
- Once the vehicle has been cleared through Customs, the customer must register the vehicle within 14 days
- All vehicles must pass an technical examination before being allowed to apply for tax registration
- The following documents are required when importing a vehicle:
- Original certificate of title and vehicle registration
- Valid driver’s license
- Insurance card
- All pets and animals must be accompanied by a certificate of vaccination stating that the animal has received its required vaccinations, including rabies, at least 30 days prior to arrival
- All pets must be accompanied by a health certificate signed by a veterinarian and dated no more than 30 days prior to arrival
- All pets must be equipped with a microchip or tattoo for identification purposes
- Up to five pets are allowed importation at a time
- Health Certificate is valid ten days from the date in which it was issued (20 days for pets coming from non-European countries)
- All endangered species and exotic animals are prohibited
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address [email protected].
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.Always double check with your local embassy or consulate