Moving from Dubai to Argentina
If you’re moving to Argentina from the Dubai., There’ll be most to arrange for before you head across the world and start your new life overseas. The final thing you wish to stress concerning is that the provision of a sophisticated move.
Dubai Movers can build your transition to Argentina as seamless as doable by providing top-notch shipping services for all of your unit product, and far additional.
Need to facilitate with documentation, custom crating, packing, or customs assistance? do not wait! Give us a call and schedule your free estimate today!
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Argentina
To start, one amongst our trained moving specialists can give a one-on-one consultation with you, totally outlining your moving choices supported bound criteria, such as:
- Your moving timeline: once does one ought to be in Argentina?
- Your realty plans: can you be transaction or buying?
- Your family/household size: can you be moving alone or along with your family? For business or personal reasons?
- Cubic feet estimate: however massive is your shipment?
What Will Moving to Argentina Cost?
For the foremost correct estimate of your total cargo size, you must forever schedule associate degree in-home survey as early as doable for your move to Argentina. Don’t wait, contact Dubai Movers today!
Our trained moving specialists can assess your belongings to present you the most effective estimate doable to expedite your relocation. Your value of moving to Argentina can vary significantly supported the isometric footage of your belongings and your planned destination point. Our useful representative will be able to answer any of your move-related inquiries to make sure you receive the most effective service doable.
Ready to begin budgeting for your international move? Give us a Call, and don’t forget to raise concerning our overseas packing and custom crating services, too!
Located in Southeastern South America, Argentina geographically takes up the big majority of what’s mentioned because the Southern Cone (the lowest portion of South America) and holds sovereignty over elements of the continent, the Falkland Islands, South Georgia and also the South Hawaiian Islands.
As the eighth-largest country within the world, Argentina conjointly boasts the most important communicative population on earth and has one amongst the foremost biologically various ecosystems within the world, with fifteen continental zones, three oceanic zones and also the Antarctic region.
Due to its stability and market-size, Argentina is taken into account a middle rising economy and is rated quite high on the Human Development Index.
Can’t wait to urge started along with your overseas relocation to Argentina? 1st, decide what you’ll have to clear Customs.
Customs Regulations for Argentina:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
- Resident Visa (minimum one year period) issued at country of origin
- Permanent Entry Visa stamped on passport by immigration authorities at airport of entry
- Detailed shipment inventory translated into Spanish
- Certificate of Residence from country of origin (required for returning Argentine citizens only)
- Passport with proof that Customer has lived in another country for no less than one year which has not been interrupted by entries into Argentina for 40-60 days in last 12 months (required for returning citizens only)
- Customers importing household goods with a temporary visa must deposit a “Guarantee” based on the value of the goods
- Customer should declare on their passport that upon arrival at Customs they will be expecting a shipment of household goods
- All documents must have Customer’s name as it appears exactly on their passport
- Customers must be present at time of Customs Clearance to sign all required paperwork and supply their Passport
- Returning Argentine citizens (who have been living abroad for over one year) and those with a Permanent Residence Visa can import household good and personal effects duty-free
- Those without a Permanent Residence Visa may import goods and effects on a temporary basis
- Only one air and one sea shipment is allowed
- Shipment must arrive within six-months after Customer’s arrival in Argentina or three-months before the customer arrives
- If a shipment arrives over six months after the Customer, a special permit must be obtained from the Director General of Customs in Argentina
- All items must be used and have been in possession of the shipper for at least one year
- New items are subject to high duties and may cause delays in customs clearance
In Argentina, some articles may not be imported in a Customer’s baggage or shipment whatsoever. These items include, but may not be limited to:
- Illegal drugs
- Knives and deadly weapons
- Counterfeit money and goods
- Pornographic material
- Meat or meat products from any animal (i.e. sausages, cold cuts, ham, etc.)
- Dairy products or dairy bi-products
- Items produced by bees (honey, beeswax, etc.)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Flowers and plants with fruit, ornamental plants, trees or parts of trees, bulbs, seeds, rhizomes, buds
- Insects, bacteria, fungi, viruses and any other micro-organisms used for research purposes
- Semen and other biological products used in veterinary medicine
- Animal food
- New computers
- New and color televisions
Some articles may have restricted quantities or require special authorization/ payments of duties and taxes to clear customs in Argentina. These items include, but are not limited to:
- Firearms and ammunition (allowed with proof of ownership, see below)
- Alcohol and tobacco
- Mobile phones (require permission from the Customs Department)
FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION REGULATIONS
Firearms and ammunition used for sporting purposes are allowed in Argentina if:
- Customer holds a completed “Autorizacion Temporaria de Ingreso Y Egreso de Armas a la Republica Argentina” (temporary authorization to enter and leave Argentina with firearms)
- Completed form can be obtained at an embassy and may be applied for upon arrival with the relevant Police for “Autorizacion Temporaria de Ingreso y Egreso de Armas a la Republica Argentina”
- Application must be supported by the appropriate firearms certificate of the country of residence and travel with passenger as checked, registered baggage
- Firearms must be declared upon arrival
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
In Argentina, the following rules apply to importing motor vehicles:
- Foreign diplomats may import used or new automobiles
- Used vehicles may be imported by returning Argentine citizens who have been abroad for at least two years or immigrants with a residence in Argentina
- Returning citizens who moved out of the area a long time ago or importers with a previous residence in Argentina may not import a vehicle
- Argentinean citizens who have already previously imported an auto may not import a second one
- Import of new vehicles is subject to the Ministry of Commerce Administrative regulations and is limited to certain makes and models
- Vehicles for private use are subject to duty
- One vehicle is allowed per adult (21 years of age or older) with a maximum of two permitted per family
- Vehicles must have been registered in the Customer’s name and have been purchased or transferred three months prior to arrival in Argentina
- Vehicle must be imported within six months of Customer’s arrival
- Vehicle must not be sold for at least one year after clearance
For importation, you will need the following documents:
- Invoice (original)
- Certificate of Residence
- Passport (original)
- License (original)
- Certification from an Argentine Consulate confirming that customer has been living in the country of origin during the last 12 months
- “Certificado De Pre-Embarque” (Pre-Shipment Inspection Certificate) is required for the importation of automobiles and/or motorcycles
- 2 Ocean Bills of Lading in shipper’s name (originals)
- Separate Ocean Bills of Lading required (one for household goods, one for vehicle(s) even if all are in same container)
PETS AND ANIMAL REGULATIONS
When importing a pet to Argentina, the requirements are:
- Official veterinary health and vaccination certificate must be presented upon arrival
- Pets less than three months old do not require a rabies vaccination certificate
- Delivering airline must notify station manager 24 hours before arrival (or before departure) that pets are on board to ensure that veterinarian will be in attendance
- Airline must provide details including: nature of animal, number of animals, final destination information, reason for transportation
- All animals coming from Africa or Asia (sans Japan) must obtain prior authorization from quarantine department (SENASA) in Argentina
- Psittacine birds (parrots) must come with an official Health Certificate stating fowl plague and psittacosis have not been diagnosed
DUTY AND TAX RATE PERCENTAGE
Duty-free import is permitted for the following (passengers under 18 years old are allowed half the quantity):
- 1 litre of alcoholic beverages
- 200 cigarettes and 25 cigars
- 2 kilograms of food
Residents returning to Argentina after staying less than one year in another country or abroad, immigrants and people arriving on a contract basis for one year or more and tourists from other countries can import the following duty-free:
- 2 litres of alcohol
- 400 cigarettes and 50 cigars
- 5 kilograms of food
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address [email protected].
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.