Moving from Dubai to Guadeloupe
Do you want overseas shipping services for your international move to Guadeloupe? whereas moving overseas isn’t solely exciting, it conjointly needs in-depth analysis and planning-and most significantly, an expert, reliable and adept international mover to ship your home product safely to your new country. If you’re designing a far off move to Guadeloupe, let Dubai Movers assist you with each side of your relocation to confirm it’s seamless and stress-free.
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Guadeloupe
Dubai Movers’s proficient and like an expert trained moving, specialists can assist you each step of the approach throughout your international move to Guadeloupe. Before you start, learn a lot of concerning all of our offered shipping services and choices to work out what best meets your needs:
- Your moving timeline. once does one got to be in Guadeloupe? do you have to ship your product via air or ocean freight?
- Your property plans. can you be transaction or shopping for a home?
- Your fragile things. does one need packing or custom crating services?
- Your family/household size. square measure you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Your cuboid feet estimate. however giant is your shipment?
How Much will a Move to Guadeloupe Cost?
Cost is usually an important issue once designing your overseas move. begin by programing a home survey with Dubai Movers to receive an associate degree estimate to ship your product to Guadeloupe. one in all our trained moving specialists can visit your home to assess your belongings and confirm the cuboid footage of your cargo. you’ll then receive a free quote for the international moving services you need!
Ultimately, the price of your overseas move to Guadeloupe can vary supported the cuboid footage of your cargo, your most well-liked methodology of shipping (air vs. ocean freight) the services you need (such as packing and custom crating), and lots of alternative factors.
Guadeloupe is associate degree land settled within the archipelago within the archipelago. Guadeloupe is that the initial established overseas French territory and one in all the twenty-seven recognized regions of France.
Guadeloupe is comprised of 2 main islands, Basse-Terre and Grande-Terre that square measure separated by a slim strait that’s crossed with bridges. The country conjointly includes the close islands of l. a. Désirade, Les Saintes and Marie-Galante. Guadeloupe shares borders with France and therefore the neighbour countries of Belgique, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Spain and European country.
Guadeloupian music includes la biguine, kids, cadence-lypso, zouk, and gwo ka. ancient cultural dress for girls, typically worn for celebrations and on special occasions, includes several layers of vibrant material. Guadeloupian conjointly wears madras, a headband they tie in numerous symbolic fashions looking on the occasion.
Tourism could be a major business within the economy of Guadeloupe and could be a major supply of financial gain. Guadeloupe export and import partners square measure European country, UK, Belgium, USA, Kingdom of The Netherlands, Spain and China.
Custom Regulations for Guadeloupe:
- All visitors (including French citizens) require a passport valid for six months
- Guadeloupe comes under French immigration rules but is not a member of the Schengen Area Agreement.
- All other customers require visas-obtained from a French embassy or consulate in advance (ensure that the visa given is valid for entry into Guadeloupe)
- Visitors from South America and some Caribbean islands may need a certificate of vaccinations against smallpox and yellow fever
- Inventory in French
- Transportation document (LTA/AWB, Maritim Connaissement/Bill of Lading, LTM, CMR or LVI)
- Transit documents (T1 or T2) if the merchandise is coming through another EU country
- Guadeloupe comes under French immigration rules – for the exact documents necessary to enter Guadeloupe, see the French Embassy website
- Travellers importing or exporting the equivalent of 10,000 Euros in cash or travellers’ checks will need to declare the total sum to the relevant customs officials before being allowed entry
- All gold, except personal jewellery, over 500 grams, will need to be declared before entering or leaving the country
- All firearms, explosives and ammunition are prohibited from entering the country unless the travellers have obtained either a Certificate of Possession or a specific Import Permit
- Plant and vegetables
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons and ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
- Knives and deadly weapons
- Electronic equipment
- Counterfeit money
- Pornographic material
- More than five animals (only two parrots and any endangered species)
- Cats and dogs less than four months old and dangerous dog breeds including American Staffordshire terrier or Staffordshire terrier
- Cats and dogs over three months old may be admitted temporarily with:
- A bilingual veterinary certificate, which includes proof of anti-rabies inoculation at least 30 days prior to entry
- Proof of deworming for tapeworm 10 days or less prior to arrival
- Dogs and cats must also be identified by a microchip
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.