Moving from Dubai to Costa Rica
Are you designing a move abroad to Costa Rica? Shipping your belongings to a different country needs correct designing, preparation and reliable overseas movers to ship your merchandise internationally safely and damage-free.
If you’re moving to Central American country, Dubai Movers is here to help you with each step of your international relocation. allow us to handle the foremost tough and vital of your move, whereas you propose different aspects of beginning your new life overseas.
Give America a decision these days to line up your free in-home survey!
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Costa Rica
At Dubai Movers, our skilled moving specialists area unit trained to advise you and supervise your entire overseas move to Central American country. we provide a spread of shipping services to fulfill your needs:
- Your moving timeline: once does one got to be in Costa Rica? must you ship your merchandise via air or ocean freight?
- Your realty plans: can you be rental or shopping for a home?
- Your fragile things: does one need packing or custom crating services
- Your family/household size: area unit you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Your solid feet estimate: however massive is your shipment?
How Much Does a Move to Costa Rica Cost?
Cost is usually a crucial issue to contemplate once designing a move overseas.
If you’re moving to Central American country, the ultimate price can rely on a spread of things, together with your cargo size and therefore the services you need.
Schedule a free in-home estimate these days with Dubai Movers and one among our trained moving specialists can visit your home to assess your cargo, confirm the solid footage, and answer any queries you will have. you may then receive a free, no-obligation estimate to ship your merchandise overseas.
About Costa Rica
Costa Rica, which suggests “rich coast”, is that the greenest country within the world, in line with the New social science Foundation. The Central yank nation is among the highest-rated countries within the Environmental Performance Index and Human Development Index, with lovely beaches, uncontaminated waters, and a pledge to become one among the sole developing nations that’s a zero net-emitter of carbon by 2021.
Bordered by Central American nation, Panama, the sea and therefore the ocean, Central American country is found in Central America, and is additionally comprised of many outer-lying islands. the gorgeous country’s landscape includes hills, valleys, forests, mountains, volcanoes, wetlands and plains. Cerro Chirripo isn’t solely the very best purpose of Central American country, however additionally the fifth highest peak in Central America.
Costa Rica is influenced by Spanish, Caribbean, Mesoamerican and South yank cultures. The nation’s primary language is Spanish, and locals typically would like one another well by victimization the favoured phrase “Pura Vida”, which suggests pure life or smart life. The country’s preferred faith is Roman Catholic, and therefore the cookery may be a mixture of Spanish, South yank, Caribbean, and yank influences. Staple dishes like arroz con pollo, ola DE carne, tamales, and Casado area unit wide enjoyed.
The prime industries in Costa Rica’s economy area unit prescribed drugs, monetary outsourcing, package development and tourism, and therefore the 3 main money crops area unit bananas, pineapples and occasional. The trade partners of Central American country area unit the America, Kingdom of The Netherlands, China, Mexico, Venezuela and Japan.
Custom Regulations for Costa Rica:
- Passport (for all members of the family)
- Inventory (in Spanish or English, indicating value declared for customs, showing complete contents of cartons and the exact number of cartons in the lift van or container)
- Include brand name, serial number, model and price of all electronic equipment and electrical appliances
- Insurance documents
- Insurance documents
- Letter authorizing the destination agent to clear shipment
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE COMPLETE ORIGINALS. COSTS FOR ANY DELAYS DUE TO INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT DOCUMENTS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMER
- Used household goods and personal effects are subject to import taxes and duties, except for customers who are:
- Members of government or international organizations
- Costa Rican citizens who have lived a minimum of 24 months abroad (still pays taxes, but no duties)
- All shipments will be inspected
- Narcotics and drugs
- Used tires
- Pornographic or subversive material
- Animal or agricultural products
If any of the above items are included in your shipment, they will either be shipped back to your origin country or abandoned. Additional costs for either option will be charged to the customer.
- New items
- Subject to very high duties and require an original receipt
- Large appliances
- Must not exceed one of each item
- Subject to import regulations
- Purchase invoice, instruction booklets, and original Ocean Bill of Lading/Air Waybill required
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, and food
- Large quantities require a special permit
- Weapons and ammunition
- Require an original invoice and registration at origin
- A special permit at the Firearm and Explosive Department
- Import tax applicable
- Must be for personal use only
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
- Subject to high import taxes and duties
- Amount of taxes/duties depends on the value, model, year, cubic centimeters and extras
- Documents required:
- Registration card or title
- Purchase invoice
- Originals required for all above documents
- Your vehicle must have an EPA Smog Test signed off by the consulate of the country from which the auto is being exported. Contact your destination agent for more information before sending a vehicle to Costa Rica.
- Dogs and cats permitted
- Documents required:
- Anti-rabies vaccination
- Health Certificate
- Invoice indicating value of animal
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.