Moving from Dubai to Grenada
Are you moving to Grenada? At Dubai Movers, we offer you with the most effective international moving services that fit your wants.
When you select Dubai Movers, you’ll be able to rest assured that your international move is going to be handled expeditiously and you may stay stress-free throughout your move to the country.
Our international moving consultants are going to be with you each step of the manner responsive all of your queries and guiding you thru the method, therefore decision U.S.A. nowadays to schedule your free in-home estimate nowadays.
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Grenada
Planning a global movement will be nerve-wracking, however with our professional moving agents by your aspect, you will be ready to handle those difficult queries that come back up on the manner throughout your move to Grenada, such as:
- When you square measure moving to Grenada?
- How shortly does one want your things to arrive in Grenada and at what port or airport?
- Amount of social unit merchandise and private effects to manoeuvre to Grenada? will this embody a vehicle?
How Much does it cost to move to Grenada?
Grenada is comparatively nearer to the Yankee earth therefore the time needed for shipping might not be the maximum amount as you’d expect.
The cost of shipping your social unit merchandise is calculated supported the isometric footage of your merchandise.
If you would like to utilize any of our different international shipping services like car shipping, those are going to be charged additionally to the value of your social unit merchandise cargo.
Get up-to-date with our international moving consultants in order that they will examine your things and supply you with Associate in Nursing correct estimate of the value to ship your social unit merchandise to country. decision Dubai Movers or fill out our quote type to schedule your appointment nowadays.
Grenada, conjointly referred to as the “Island of Spice,” is Associate in Nursing island country that consists of six smaller islands at the southern finish of the Grenadines chain within the southeastern a part of the Caribbean Sea. The island is found northwest of island and island, northeast of South American nation and southwest of St. Vincent and also the Grenadines.
Grenada features a tropical climate; hot and wet within the season and cooler throughout the season because of the trade winds. owing to its location at the southern fringe of the cyclone belt, Grenada has solely suffered 3 hurricanes in fifty years.
As a district of commonwealth realm, Queen of England is its Queen and Head of State with the Crown diagrammatic by a Governor-General. Appointed by the Governor-General, the Prime Minister is typically the leader of the biggest party within the Parliament.
The economy of Grenada is heavily dependent on business and is that the main propulsion to its economy. the country may be a major producer and businessperson of many spices as well as cinnamon, cloves, ginger, mace, allspice and nutmeg among others. it’s the ordinal largest producer of nutmeg once Indonesia and the spice are pictured on the country’s flag.
Custom Regulations for Grenada:
- Passport including photo page
- Work permit
- Customs Bond and CARICOM Customs Invoice
- Bank Guarantee
- Certificate of Origin – notarized
- Letter of Authorization allowing Destination Agent to clear the shipment
- Inventory – all new items must have invoices and/or receipts
- Customer must be in Grenada at the time of customs clearance and sign a Declaration of Ownership in the presence of a Customs official
- All shipments will be partially inspected
- Used household goods and personal effects are duty-free if they have been in the customer’s possession for a minimum of one year
- New items are subject to high taxes and require receipts
- Computers, business equipment and electronics
- Archaeological items
- Soil, fruit, vegetables
- One quart of wine is duty-free, more than one quart will incur duty
- 200 cigarettes, 50 cigars, or ½ pound of loose tobacco is duty-free, more than that will incur duty
- Licensed handguns must be declared and a license obtained from the police department upon arrival
- Narcotics/illegal drugs of any kind
- Pornography and subversive material
- Explosives, ammunition and weapons
MOTOR VEHICLES REGULATIONS
- Certificate of Title and Registration
- Commercial/Purchase Invoice
- Driver’s license and International Insurance Policy
- Certificate of Vaccination – including rabies, dated within six weeks prior to arrival
- Health Certificate – issued 14 days prior to arrival by a licensed veterinarian
- Import Permit – presented to Customs at the port of entry
- Entry Authority – obtained from Government Veterinary Officer, Ministry of Agriculture, Grenada
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.