Moving from Dubai to Spain
Are you coming up with a foreign move to the southwestern European country of Spain? International moving may be a complicated method -shipping your product needs analysis, coming up with and preparation.
The most significant a part of the international relocation is hiring skilled and trustworthy overseas shippers to move your product to your destination while not loss, harm or mishap. If you’re moving to Spain, Dubai Movers can aid you in each step of your overseas relocation.
How Dubai Movers will facilitate with moving to Spain
At Dubai Movers, our trained moving specialists area unit here to advise you with every and each side of your overseas move. we provide a range of shipping services to fulfil your needs:
- Your moving timeline. once does one have to be compelled to be in Spain? do you have to ship your product via air or ocean freight?
- Your land plans. can you be rental or shopping for a home?
- Your fragile things. does one need packing or custom crating services
- Your family/household size. area unit you moving to Spain alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Your isometric feet estimate. however giant is your shipment?
- How Much will a Move to Spain Cost?
The final price of your overseas move to Spain can rely on a range of things. Get a free in-home estimate for your move by planning a home survey with Dubai Movers nowadays. one in all our trained moving specialists can visit your home to assess your belongings, confirm the isometric footage of your cargo, and answer any queries you will have regarding your relocation. He or she’s going to then give you a free quote for international product shipping and also the overseas moving services you need.
We will calculate your prices supported your shipment’s isometric footage, your cargo methodology (air vs. ocean freight) your needed services (packing and custom crating), and alternative factors.
Located in southwestern Europe on the peninsula, Espana incorporates an illustrious inventive, cultural and linguistic richness that pulls many tourists once a year. There variety of vibrant cultural events, majestic castles and historic attractions to explore in Espana, still as exciting cities (like port and Madrid), stunning mountain ranges (such because of the Pyrenees, the Cordillera Cantábrica, the Sierra Morena, and also the Sistema Penibético), and breathless beaches.
Spain shares its borders with Gibraltar, France, and European nation and encompasses several alternative close territories-the Mediterranean archipelago, Canaries, 2 geographic region autonomous cities (Ceuta and Melilla) and also the city of Livia. Throughout history, several Spaniards have immigrated across the globe to countries like South American nation, Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina, leading to Spanish being the second most generally oral communication within the world.
Spain incorporates a mixed free enterprise, that is that the twelfth largest within the world, with per capita financial gain roughly resembling Germany and France. Spain’s major mercantilism partners area unit France, Germany, Portugal, Italy, the UK, China, and also Holland.
Custom Regulations for Spain:
NOTE: CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FORMALITIES IN THE CANARY ISLANDS MAY VARY FROM SPAIN. CUSTOMERS ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE DESTINATION AGENT FOR DETAILS.
- For Spain:
- Passport with last entry stamp (original or copy legalized by Spanish Consulate at origin)
- Spanish Identification Card (D.N.I.)
- Residence Visa
- Residence/Work Permit (original)
- A bank guarantee is required if a Residence/Work Permit is not available. Shipment MAY be released with a deposit of a bank guarantee which must be canceled within one year.
- Certificate of Origin/Certificate of Residence Change (“Asunto Cambio Residencia”), provided by the local city hall, stating customer has resided abroad for a minimum of 12 months (EC countries for six months)
- Residence rental/purchase agreement (legalized) showing a minimum rent of two years
- Letter from employer stating that employee will be working in Spain
- Consular registration
- Fiscal identification number (N.I.E.)
- Non-Spanish citizens must obtain a consular or residence resign at origin stating that the customer has canceled his residence at origin due to moving to Spain
- Customs application for duty-free import
- Letter authorizing destination agent to clear shipment
- Detailed inventory in Spanish, valued (two copies) signed and dated by the customer, legalized by Spanish Consulate at origin and valued
- Must show contents of cartons, state goods have not been used for more than six months and list all major appliances with make, model and serial number
- Purchase invoice for appliances may be necessary; customer should be advised to hand carry these
- For the Canary Islands:
- Passport (original) with last entry stamp by the police or photocopy of same, legalized by a Notary Public
- Certificate of Domicile obtained from the local Town Hall (original)
- N.I.E. Number – identification number (original), could take two to three weeks to obtain
- Flight tickets on entry (original)
- Inventory (original) in Spanish with a valuation signed by the customer
- Rental Contract or Escritura-Title Deed to property (original)
- Application of Residence
- All islands may vary in required documentation
- Shipments NOT PROPERLY DOCUMENTED will be assessed import duties and taxes, at values determined by Spanish Customs and face lengthy delays and additional charges
- IF CLEARANCE PROCEDURES ARE NOT INITIATED BECAUSE OF LACK OF DOCUMENTS, SHIPMENT MAY BE SUBJECT TO AUCTION BY SPANISH CUSTOMS AFTER ONE MONTH
SHIPMENT MUST NOT MOVE UNTIL ALL DOCUMENTS ARE IN ORDER AND CUSTOMER IS IN SPAIN
- Used household goods may be duty-free if:
- Owned minimum six months (EC countries three months) prior to arrival in Spain and customer can prove ownership for this period
- Will remain in customer’s possession for a minimum of one year
- The contents correspond to customer’s status
- Used household goods must be imported no later than 12 months after customer has obtained a Residence/Work Permit in Spain
- Shipment must arrive no later than three months after customer; special permit necessary if shipment arrives later, resulting in ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND DELAYS
- Pornographic material
- Cleaning fluids
- Weapons and ammunition (need special permit from the Spanish Police, obtained by the owner from “Direccion General de la Guardia Civil”)
- A complete description such as model, caliber, serial number, etc. are required
- Spanish Police will retain it until final permission is granted
- New items (less than six months old)
- Tobacco products
- Foodstuff, antiques, art objects and ammunition require special permits
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
- Duty-free import may be allowed for a limited time (six months); import duties and taxes will be payable upon application for permanent permit
- Customer must have resided outside Spain for at least twelve months (six months for EC countries)
- Vehicle must have been used by customer a minimum of six months
- Modifications that alter original design are prohibited
- Temporary permit can be obtained at Customs (valid for six months),
- Customer must obtain Spanish Vehicle Registration within this time
- Documents required:
- Purchase Invoice or Certificate of Ownership
- Registration or Title
- Circulation Permit
- Tax Receipt
- Liability Insurance (Valid and running)
- License plates from country of origin
- Identification Card (“Documento Nacional de Identidad”)
- Passport or Residence Card
- Title issued under the owner’s name
- Valid Insurance
All documents must be original copies
- Health and Vaccination Certificate (CONSULARIZED at origin) from veterinarian required
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address [email protected].
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.