Moving from Dubai to Fiji
Are you planning a move to Fiji from Dubai? Let Dubai Movers assist you to organize your international move. We’ll guide you thru every step of the design method and our international moving specialists can guarantee a stress-free move to Fiji.
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Fiji
Our moving specialists square measure well-versed within the international moving method and can forever walk you thru the steps throughout your move to Fiji. they will assist you with all the problems concerned in moving to Fiji such as:
- When does one get to be in Fiji?
- How long does one conceive to keep in Fiji?
- Are you moving with family? will the college year have an effect on some time frame?
How Much does it cost to move to Fiji
The cost of a global move to Fiji can directly depend upon the number of things you will be shipping. If you need to use any of our alternative services like car shipping, those are charged additionally to your estimate.
Because Fiji is found within the South Pacific Ocean, shipping times can vary and might take a substantial quantity of your time.
Schedule a home estimate nowadays so you’ll be able to receive associate degree correct quote for your move to Fiji.
Fiji is an associate degree island nation in Melanesia within the South Pacific Ocean. With the bulk of its islands shaped because of the volcanic activity, Fiji includes associate degree ground of quite 332 islands.
The nighest neighbours of Fiji square measure land, France
The culture of Fiji may be a wealthy mixture of autochthonous, Indian, Chinese, and European traditions. Austronesian and Melanesian heritage is mirrored within the arts and crafts of Fiji. However, Fiji’s culture has created a singular communal and national identity. rugger and association football square measure the foremost fashionable sports in Fiji.
Fiji has one in all the foremost developed economies within the Pacific island faith, because of extensive forest, mineral and fish reserves. the most important sources contributive to economy business enterprise and sugar exports. The trade partners of Fiji square measure the US, Australia, UK, Samoa, Tonga, Japan, Singapore, New Zealand, China, Bharat and the Kingdom of Thailand.
Custom Regulations for Fiji:
- Passport – copy
- Residence Permit – required before clearance can begin
- Work Permit – required before clearance can begin
- Customs Baggage Declaration (CE11) – signed in presence of Customs Officer
- Bill of Lading/Air Waybill
- Comprehensive Valued Inventory
- Customer must be in Fiji at the time of customs clearance
- Storage charges will be incurred to the customer’s account for any delay
- All shipments will be inspected by Customs Authority and Quarantine officials
- Firearms – require a license issued by Commissioner of Police
- Plants, seeds and foodstuffs- require a permit from Ministry of Agriculture Fisheries and Forests
- Alcohol – four (4) litres of wine, two (2) litres of spirits; both are subject to duty and tax
- Tobacco – 200 cigarettes or 250 grams of loose tobacco
- Gifts and perfume
- Any items that may have had contact with soil – bikes, golf clubs, lawnmowers, garden tools, etc. must be clearly marked and accessible
- Goods intended for trade or business
- Narcotics/illegal drugs of any kind
- Pornography and subversive material
- Explosives, ammunition and weapons
- Communications equipment including transceivers
- Agricultural material
MOTOR VEHICLES REGULATIONS
- Certificate of Title and Registration
- Commercial/Purchase Invoice
- Driver’s license and International Insurance Policy
- Certificate of Vaccination – including rabies, dated less than 30 days prior to arrival and no more than 11 months prior to arrival
- Health Certificate – dated no more than five days prior to arrival
- Import Permit – obtained from Director of Agriculture
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.