Moving from Dubai to Guatemala
If you are coming up with a move from Dubai to Guatemala, we tend to area unit the proper removal firm to manage it for you. Our specialists can look out of all of your moving wants from packing to shipping. you’ll be able to sit back and appearance forward to sleek moving expertise once you opt for port Movers.
When Moving to Guatemala
Manage all the phases concerned in relocating from port to Guatemala with knowledgeable steerage from our team, such as:
- Is storage associate degree option?
- Have you purchased or rented a home, apartment, or edifice room?
- What is the number of social unit merchandise and private effects to manoeuvre to Guatemala? will this embrace a vehicle?
How Much does it cost to move to Guatemala?
The cost of moving to Guatemala depends on the quantity and cube-shaped footage of the things you intend on shipping overseas. The more room your things take up, the upper the value to ship them to Guatemala. alternative shipping services are going to be charged additionally to the value of overseas shipping. as a result of Guatemala is found in Central America on the point of the U.S., shipping times won’t be as protracted.
Dubai Movers for a free in-home estimate. this can be the sole thanks to guaranteeing associate degree correct estimate to ship your things overseas.
Guatemala may be a tiny country settled in Central America and is deckled by United Mexican States, Belize, Central American country and Central American nation. it’s the foremost thickly settled country and contains a various environmental system. Its name springs from “Guatemala,” which suggests “the land of the trees” within the Maya-Toltec language.
It is a rustic full of volcanoes, mountains and beaches on the Pacific and also the Caribbean and 3 of its thirty volcanoes area unit still active. the bulk of its space may be a solid ground with a tiny low lineation. regarding the simple fraction of the population lives in highland villages rather than the nice and cosy and wet coastal lowlands.
Guatemala may be a constitutional democratic republic. it’s a multi-party system wherever a president is electoral and motor-assisted by a vice-chairman and Council of Ministers. New laws area unit lapsed Congress.
Tourism has become one in every of the most economic drivers within the country. The economy of Guatemala is preponderantly obsessed with agriculture.
Customs Regulations for Guatemala:
- Passports – original with latest entry stamp for all family members
- Work permit
- NIT Card (Guatemalan Tax ID card)
- “Cedula” – ID card for returning Guatemalan citizens
- Bill of Lading/Air Waybill – 2 originals: vehicle requires its own bill of lading regardless if it is in the same household goods container
- Inventory list – with the cost of items NOT INSURED VALUE
- Delivery instructions
- Customer must be in Guatemala for the shipment to clear Customs.
- All shipments are subject to inspection.
- Used household goods and personal effects are subject to duties and taxes of 27 per cent of total CIF value.
- New household goods are considered a commercial entry and will incur full duties and taxes ranging from five per cent to 40 per cent of CIF value plus 12 per cent of VAT.
- Narcotics/illegal drugs
- Weapons and ammunition
- Pornographic material
- Pre-Columbian archaeological items or colonial antiques
- Appliances – Items produced prior to the year 2000 will be denied entry. Items containing R11 and R12 are also prohibited.
- Sporting guns require a permit
- New items are subject to tax and duties up to 40 per cent
- Appliances – require a license otherwise they will be seized
- Refrigerators and air conditioners require an import permit
- Electronics – must state serial number, make and model
- Plants – require Phytosanitary Certificate notarized by Consulate
- Food – only two kilograms allowed with Certificate of Purity notarized by Consulate
- Alcohol –six bottles of wine or spirits is duty-free
- Tobacco – 80 cigarettes, 3.5 ounces of tobacco is duty-free
It is recommended to have both your pet’s Health Certificate and vaccination record stamped at the nearest origin Consulate prior to departure.
- Quarantine is not required-however, pets are subject to duty (the only exception is proven pedigree pets)
- Certificate of Vaccination – including rabies, parvovirus, dated less than 30 days prior to arrival required
- Health Certificate –dated less than 30 days prior to arrival and endorsed by origin Consulate required
- AWB – original required
- Pedigree required if applicable
- A 12 per cent tax based on CIF value is determined by Customs.
- Vehicles with luxury accessories will result in higher duty
- Bill of Lading or Carte de Porte – two originals, notarized by Guatemalan Consulate at the origin
- Delivery instructions
- Certificate of Title and Registration
- Bill of Sale
- NIT number and Passport
- Vehicle condition report from a certified mechanic
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.