Moving from Dubai to Guam
Moving to Guam simply got easier. At Dubai Movers, we have a tendency to rigorously set up and execute every single part of your relocation just right. With us, you’ll be able to rest assured regarding the protection of your possessions and appearance forward to stress-free moving expertise.
We will build your transition to Guam as seamless as attainable due to our top-rated international shipping and relocation services for all of your house merchandise. we have a tendency to even give customs clearance help, custom crating and packing and far more!
When you opt for Dubai Movers, you are selecting the simplest for your international move to Guam.
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Guam
When you select Dubai Movers., you will take pleasure in our Brobdingnagian experience in international shipping. With our skilled recommendation, you’ll be able to tackle moving problems such as:
- When is your expected departure?
- How much can you be moving to Guam? can you be shipping a vehicle?
- Are you moving to Guam alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
How Much will it cost to move to Guam?
The cost to manoeuvre to Guam can vary supported the number of products you are shipping. The three-dimensional volume of your merchandise directly impacts the price of your move to Guam. Services like machine transport are added additionally to house merchandise. as a result of Guam is found on the point of the country and therefore the Philippines, the time needed to ship merchandise from u. s. to Guam is kind of long.
Call nowadays to schedule your home examination thus one in every one of our moving consultants will appraise your things and supply you with associate degree correct estimate for your house cargo.
Guam is associate degree organized, unorganised territory of u. s. placed within the western Pacific Ocean. it’s one in every of 5 U.S. territories.
The island features a popularly elective assembly that’s ruled by a governor with members of the assembly, called senators. Guam conjointly elects one non-voting delegate to the U.S. House of Representatives.
Guam is the largest Micronesian island and is that the thirty second-largest island of u. s. it’s the southmost and largest island within the Mariana island chain. alternative countries within the neighbourhood embody country, the Philippines, and New Guinea Papua.
The economy is supported by business, its principal business and its major supply of financial gain. the opposite massive supply of financial gain for Guam is that the U.S. soldiers.
Customs Regulations for Guam:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
If entering from the U.S. entry requirements are the same for any U.S. destination:
- U.S. Passport or Photo ID and Proof of Citizenship
Entering from outside the U.S.
- U.S. Visas
- H1B Visa is the primary work visa for foreigners in Guam
- An H2B visa is available for temporary or seasonal work in Guam
- Student visas for advanced study in Guam
- Bill of Lading/Air Waybill
- Inventory list
- US Customs form 3299
- Household goods must be in the owner’s possession for at least three (3) months prior to entry and not for the purpose of resale
- Customer should be present at the time of import
- Required documents must arrive at least 4 days prior to shipment
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons and ammunition
- Pornographic material
- Live plants, flowers, vegetables, fruits
- Milk products, meat products
- Counterfeit products or money
- Wildlife and fish endangered or otherwise
- Articles or products manufactured from wildlife such as clothing, purses, carvings, etc.
- Cuban cigars from any country
- Lighters WITHOUT fuel are permitted in checked baggage or a maximum of two lighters WITH fuel if properly enclosed in Dept. of Transportation approved case
- 200 cigarettes
- 50 Cigars
- 2000 grams of tobacco
- Gifts equaling $100 USD
- Cats and dogs require a valid entry permit ($20 USD) and:
- Health certificate dated not more than 10 days prior to shipment
- A rabies vaccination certificate for pets over 3 months old, dated no less than 30 days and not more than 1 year prior to shipment
- Immunization certificate
- Microchip implant
- OIE-FAVIN Rabies blood test
- Confirmed reservation for 5 days in the quarantine facility
- Vehicles must meet U.S. motor vehicle safety standards and EPA standards
- Vehicles owned for three months or less are subject to 4 per cent tax
- Required documents:
- Certificate of Title and Registration -copies
- Commercial/purchase invoice -must be original
- Insurance certificate
- Driver’s license -a current copy
- DOT/EPA Form to be completed and signed by the owner
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address [email protected].
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.