Moving from Dubai to Belize
Do you would like international moving services for your overseas relocation to Belize? whereas moving to a replacement country isn’t solely exciting, it conjointly needs analysis and planning-and most significantly, an expert and trustworthy international mover to ship your menage product safely to your new home. If you’re coming up with a distant move to Belize, let Dubai Movers assist you with each side of your relocation to confirm it’s a success!
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Belize
Dubai Movers proficient and with expertise trained moving specialists can assist you each step of the method throughout your international move to Belize. Before you start, learn additional regarding all of our offered shipping services and choices to work out what best meets your needs:
- Your moving timeline: once does one have to be compelled to be in Belize? must you ship your product via air or ocean freight?
- Your land plans: can you be transaction or shopping for a home?
- Your fragile things: does one need packing or custom crating services
- Your family/household size: ar you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Your blockish feet estimate: however giant is your shipment?
How Much does a Move to Belize Cost?
Cost is often a significant issue to contemplate once coming up with your overseas move. Your start is planning a home survey with Dubai Movers to receive a quote to ship your things to Belize. one among our trained moving specialists can visit your home to look at your belongings and confirm your shipment’s calculable blockish footage. you may then receive a free quote for the international moving services you need!
Ultimately, the price of your overseas move to Belize can vary supported the blockish footage of your cargo, your most well-liked technique of shipping (air vs. ocean freight) the services you need (such as packing and custom crating), and plenty of alternative factors.
Belize, a northmost Central yankee nation, may be a constitutional autarchy and also the solely country in Central America with English because the official language. lined by North American nation, Guatemala and also the sea, Belize includes a tropical climate with pronounced wet and dry seasons and numerous flora-more than 1/2 its land surface is roofed by forest.
Belize is exclusive among its Central yankee neighbours, with a various society comprised of the many cultures and languages. Belizean culture may be a mixture of influences and folks, as well as Kriol, Maya, Garinagu, person (a mixture of Spanish and Native American), Mennonites of German descent, Chinese and Lebanese.
Football, basketball, volleyball and athletics ar the key sports in Belize. Belizeans of all ethnicities eat a large sort of foods, as well as grayback cakes (cornmeal flap jacks), frijoles refritos, rice with or while not coconut milk, tamales, panades, (fried maize shells with beans or fish), escabeche (onion soup), stew chicken, and garnaches (fried tortillas with beans, cheese, and cabbage sauce). Punta is that the preferred genre music in Belize-Afro-Caribbean in sound, it’s almost like designs like popular music, calypso, and merengue. yankee music like rap and significant metal are standard within the country.
Based totally on agriculture (particularly banana production) and marketing, Belize’s economy is tiny and primarily personal. business and construction ar taking part in progressively vital roles within the economy. The trade partners of Belize ar United States of America, UK, Nigeria, Mexico, Cuba, Guatemala, Spain and China.
Custom Regulations for Belize:
- Passport with photo
- Residence or Work Visa
- Bill of Lading/Air Waybill (express B/L is acceptable)
- Comprehensive inventory list
- Client must be present at customs clearance
- All shipments are subject to inspection
- Used household goods and personal effects can be imported duty-free if owned and used for a minimum of one year
- Sales tax of nine percent is applicable on new household effects based on CIF value
- Items must arrive within six months of owners’ arrival
- Belize nationals must have been out of the country for at least one year to be entitled to duty-free entry of household goods and personal effects
- Medications – requires a physician’s prescription
- New items (less than one year old) are dutiable and require purchase invoices (New sports items, computers, stoves and refrigerators are exceptions)
- Bicycles are subject to eight percent sales tax and one percent environmental tax
- Foodstuffs, plants and plant materials are dutiable and may be restricted in quantity
- Items made of wood require an Import License from the Ministry of Trade prior to importation
- Narcotics/illegal drugs of any kind
- Firearms (without the proper permits )
MOTOR VEHICLES REGULATIONS
- Vehicles are subject to examination for valuation purposes and may be dutiable depending on year of manufacture and vehicle condition
- If imported from the US, the vehicle must have a US Customs “Investigation for Theft” stamp.
- Diplomats may important a vehicle duty-free with no restrictions
- Valid U.S. or international driver’s permits are accepted in Belize for a period of three months after entry
- Certificate of Title and Registration
- Import Permit
- Commercial Invoice/Bill of Sale
- Insurance policy and log book showing length of ownership if vehicle is used
- Driver’s License or International Permit
- Dogs and cats can be brought into Belize without quarantine, but are subject to inspection by a quarantine officer
- If vaccines are required for your pets, they must be noted on the Import Permit
- Certificate of Vaccination – including rabies, issued no more than six months prior to departure
- Health Certificate – not more than 48 hours prior to departure
- International Health Certificate
- Import Permit – obtained through the Belize Agricultural Health Authority (BAHA)
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address [email protected].
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.