Moving from Dubai to Brazil
If you’re moving to Brazil from Dubai, UAE., there’ll be lots to contemplate and brace oneself for before you head across the world (like learning Portuguese, for example). The last item you would like to stress regarding is that the provision of an advanced move.
Not certain wherever to begin once it involves designing your overseas relocation? Dubai Movers can create your transition to Brazil as seamless as potential by designing everything you would like from origin to destination.
We provide top-notch shipping services for all of your social unit merchandise, help with documentation, customs clearance, and far additional. Our trained professional’s are here to form your international move to Brazil that abundant easier! once it involves designing your overseas relocation, do not hesitate to provide the North American nation with a call!
How Dubai Movers can help you move to Brazil
To start, one in all our trained moving specialists can give a one-on-one consultation with you, totally outlining your moving choices supported sure criteria, such as:
- Your moving timeline: once does one got to be in Brazil?
- Your property plans: can you be renting or buying?
- Your family/household size: can you be moving alone or together with your family? For business or personal reasons?
- Cubic feet estimate: however giant is your shipment?
What Will Moving to Brazil Cost?
For Associate in Nursing correct estimate of your cargo size, you ought to schedule a home survey as early as the potential for your move to Brazil. Our moving specialists can assess your belongings to provide you with the simplest estimate potential to expedite your relocation. the value of moving to Brazil can vary significantly supported the solid footage of your belongings and your projected destination point.
Don’t forget to raise regarding our overseas packing and custom crating services, too!
Brazil (officially the Federative Republic of Brazil), is that the largest country in each South America and Latin America, and also the fifth overall largest country within the world with the seventh-largest economy. it is also a rustic whose landscape has the best diversity on the earth, containing everything from rainforests (like sixty p.c of the Amazon rainforest) and pine forests, to dunes and sandy beaches, and an in-depth and sophisticated system of rivers. It shares land borders with Uruguay, Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia and South American country.
The biggest Portuguese speaking country within the world (and the sole one in North and South America), Brazil takes abundant of its culture from Portugal, having been a Portuguese colony pre-independence from 1500 to 1808 when being claimed by human Pedro Álvares Cabral.
brazil3In addition to its ties to the EU country, Brazil is additionally wide illustrious for its party atmosphere (especially in Delaware Janeiro|Rio|city|metropolis|urban centre} de Janeiro), specifically, the Brazilian Carnival (AKA the Carnaval do Brazil, Carnaval or Carnival) that takes place per annum from the weekday to Tuesday before Ash Wednesday, that kicks off the Christian vacation of Lententide.
Can’t wait to urge started together with your overseas relocation to Brazil? initial, ascertain what you will need to clear Customs.
Customs Regulations for Brazil:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
- Passport (original)
- Stamped Visa
- Residence Visa
- Brazilian I.D. card
- Inventory in Portuguese (two originals)
- Inventory should be divided into two separate inventories with first listing used items and the second containing “new” items (i.e. items less than six months old)
- Inventory must be itemized in detail with brand names, make, model and serial numbers of all electrical items noted
- Must show the estimated value of the item in U.S. dollars
- Must be legalized by the Brazilian Consulate for temporary visa holders
- Pets must be listed on the inventory
- Certificate of Residence issued by the Brazilian Consulate (for returning citizens )
- Proof of revenue abroad
- Proof of residence abroad for over one year
- Work Contract and Customs Bond for Customers holding a temporary visa
- Goods must be re-exported upon expiration of the contract for holders of a temporary visa
- “Termo de Responsibilidade” (guarantee)
- Power of Attorney forms provided by the Destination Agent
- Letter authorizing Destination Agent to clear shipment
- Only two shipments are permitted, one by sea and one by air
- Shipments must arrive in Brazil no sooner than three months before or no later than six months after Customer’s arrival
- Shipments must embark from the customer’s resident country
- Shipments need to be 100 percent inspected
- Clearance cannot begin until all the necessary documents are received
In Brazil, some articles may not be imported whatsoever. These items include, but may not be limited to:
- Illegal drugs
- Guns, explosives and ammunition
- Knives and other deadly weapons
- Unauthorized pets and animals
- Counterfeit money and goods
- Hazardous materials
- Pornographic material
Some articles may have restricted quantities or require special authorization/ payments of duties and taxes to clear customs in Brazil. These items include, but are not limited to:
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Photo, audio and video equipment
- Computers need a special entry permit from SEI (list model, serial number and accessories)
Some items require permission from the Ministry of Agriculture before being granted entry to Brazil. These include:
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Fresh, dried, or canned meats and meat products
- Fish and fish products
- Dairy products such as milk, eggs, cheese, etc.
- Honey including royal jelly, beeswax and propolis
- Flowers, plants or plant parts like bulbs, seedlings, plant cuttings, etc.
- Bacteria or fungi
- Animal food
- Biological materials for scientific study or other purposes (semen, embryos, biological or veterinary products)
- Untreated wood
IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING WOODEN CONTAINERS
In an attempt to protect Brazilian crops/fauna/flora from what is known in the USA as the Chinese Bug (Anoplophora Glabripennis), the Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture has imposed severe restrictions that are effective immediately on the entry of pallets, wooden airvans, lift-vans, crates, etc.
- Wooden units must have a fumigation certificate issued by the applicable official government agency in the origin country
- Wood must be certified treated with heat, fumigation or other type of previously agreed upon chemical product
- Fumigation should be completed no more than 15 days prior to shipment
- If wooden crates, units or pieces arrive in Brazil without the certificate, the goods will either be incinerated at the Customer’s expense, or be treated (if possible)
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
In Brazil, only foreign diplomats are allowed to import a motor vehicle. Diplomats will need the following documents:
- The Bill of Lading
- REDA-E (Diplomatic-Free Entry Document – obtained from the embassy through the Brazilian Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Power of Attorney (from the Embassy)
- Proof of ownership
- Receipt of purchase
PETS AND ANIMAL REGULATIONS
When importing a pet to Brazil, the requirements are:
- An International Health Certificate
- Issued within 10 days of departure from the Customer’s country of origin
- If not in Portuguese, the customer may need to have the document translated by a sworn translator
- Rabies Vaccination Certificate for all pets 90 days or older (unless pet is coming from a country declared rabies free)
- Must be issued 30 days prior to intended date of arrival
- Vaccination should be valid for at least one year
- Air Waybill for all pets arriving in Brazil as cargo
- Cats and dogs are subject to examination upon arrival in Brazil
DUTY AND TAX RATE PERCENTAGE
- Household goods and personal effects may be imported duty and tax free provided they have been owned and used for at least six months and the Customer does not plan to issue them for re-sale
- Presents, souvenirs, computers and carpets are all duty-free if they are part of the household goods shipments
- Clothes and other articles considered personal items of Customer are considered duty-free
- Books, magazines (printed on paper) and periodicals such as newspapers are not considered taxable even if new
- It is strongly advised not to import any items that are new as they will be subject to high duties and fines
- New items sent as unaccompanied baggage are subject to duties totaling 50% of the value of said goods
- Customer must present these items on a separate invoice
- Other items also subject to high duty fees include:
- Duplicate items
- Electrical appliances
- Wedding trousseaux
- Items which have been inherited
- New furniture
- Tins of food
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.