Moving from Dubai to Bahamas
Moving from Dubai to Bahamas: If you’re moving to the Bahama Islands from Dubai, UAE. There are masses to contemplate before you head to the Lucayan terra firma. With most to organize for, the last item you would like to stress concerning is that the provision of your difficult move.
Dubai Movers can create your transition to the Bahama Islands as seamless as attainable by providing top-notch shipping services for all of your unit merchandise and far more! We are international movers in Dubai who provide door-to-door cargo services, household items shipping services, office relocation services, car expert services, full container shipping services and customized full container and half container services according to your business needs.
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Bahamas
First, one amongst our trained moving specialists can offer private consultation, completely outlining your moving choices supported specific criteria, such as:
- Your moving timeline. once does one ought to be within the Bahamas?
- Your assets plans. can you be dealings or buying?
- Your family/household size. can you be moving alone or along with your family? For business or personal reasons?
- Cubic feet estimate. however giant is your shipment?
What Will Moving to Bahama Islands Cost?
For Associate in Nursing’s correct estimate of your cargo size, you must schedule a home survey as early as attainable for your move to the Bahama Islands. Our moving specialists can assess your belongings to administer you the simplest potential estimate to expedite your relocation.
The cost of moving to the Bahama Islands can vary significantly supported the cuboidal footage of your belongings and your planned destination point.
Don’t forget to raise our overseas packing and custom crating services, too!
Air Cargo to Bahamas
Bahamas is a country located in the Atlantic Ocean, it is about 700 miles from Miami, Florida. The official language is English and the currency is the Bahamian dollar. The Bahamas consists of over 700 islands, cays, and islets. The two main islands are Andros and New Providence. Nassau is the capital city located on New Providence island. Air cargo to the Bahamas can be expensive because of the distance to the country. However, there are many businesses located in the Bahamas that can benefit from receiving goods from abroad.
Sea Shipping to Bahamas
Sea shipping to the Bahamas is a great way to get your goods to the islands. There are many ports located on the island, and you can choose from a variety of shipping methods depending on your needs. The ports are well-equipped and can handle any size shipment, so you can be sure your goods will arrive safely and quickly. Sea Shipping to the Cayman Islands Sea shipping to the Cayman Islands is a great way to get your goods to the islands. There are many ports located on the island, and you can choose from a variety of shipping methods depending on your needs.
About the Bahama Islands
Officially stated because the Commonwealth of the Bahama Islands, the gathering of islands is found within the Atlantic, simply north of Cuba and island. As a part of the Lucayan terra firma, the Bahama Islands aren’t too aloof from the southeast Sunshine State and also the Turks and Caicos Islands. The country wont to be a Crown colony however became Associate in Nursing freelance commonwealth in 1973.
The Bahamas’ economy is extremely keen about business enterprise and finance, that mix to create it one amongst the richest countries in North and South America, right behind the U.S. and Canada. Tourism, of course, plays the most important part in the nation’s gross domestic product, because it options unnumerable resorts and vacation destinations. In fact, it accounts for over hr of the country’s value.
Part of the explanation the Bahama Islands is such a preferred resort area is its lovely beaches and its tropical climate. With very little distinction in temperatures between the summer and winter months, the Bahama Islands experiences marvellous, heat weather for long periods of your time.
Customs Regulations for the Bahamas:
When importing goods into the Bahamas, there are several documents you must submit to Customs Entry Checking. Here are some of the important ones you’ll need:
- Valid passport/driver’s license
- Home Consumption Entry Form
- Declaration of Value form
- Invoices for new items
- Shipping documents, including Bill of Lading or Airway Bill
- Valid business license (for businesses)
The Bahamas allows new residents to bring limited amounts of particular items into the commonwealth. These regulations include:
- 200 cigarettes
- 50 cigars
- 1lb of tobacco
- 1qt of spirits
- No limit on cash or personal effects
It is wise to collect all receipts if you are in the Bahamas temporarily, to avoid problems exporting goods purchased during your trip. Also, you must declare all gifts received while you are abroad.
While there are items that are not subject to duties-personal effects, for example-the Bahamas enforces duties on specific types of items during importation. Here are some of the dutiable items that are restricted in some way:
- Goods imported for business purposes (unless importer has current Business License)
- Firecrackers, fireworks and impact flash facilities not deemed dangerous
- Firearms (only permitted with special authorization from Commissioner of Police)
- Trailers, unless specifically permitted by Minister
- Mechanical games and devices
The following is a list of items that are by no means permitted for import into the Bahamas. Please avoid shipping any of these goods to your destination:
- Counterfeit currency
- Underwater guns and devices (“Hawaiian Slings” are not permitted under any circumstances-these are devices known to deploy underwater missiles)
- Meats, fruits and vegetables unfit for human consumption
- Pornographic prints, paintings, photographs, books or any other obscene article/material
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
To import your motor vehicle into the Bahamas, you must follow these regulations:
- All automobiles must be insured before reaching customs.
- If the vehicle comes from a right-hand drive country, you must adjust the headlights to dip left.
- Vehicle must pass inspection after clearing customs.
- You will require entry forms for the vehicle.
- Other important documents include:
- Valid driver’s license
- Original vehicle documents such as the registration and invoice
PETS AND ANIMAL REGULATIONS
If you plan on bringing your pet with you to the Bahamas, you’ll have to abide by certain rules. First, you must obtain an import permit from the Ministry of Agriculture, Trade and Industry for any animals coming into the commonwealth. The permit will be valid for one pet and must be used within a year of the issue date. For travelers importing a pet from the United States or Canada, here is some more important information:
- Your animal must be at least 6 months old
- You must have a recent rabies vaccination certificate from a licensed veterinarian
- You must also have a Veterinary Health Certificate and present it to a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours of arriving in the Bahamas.
DUTY AND TAX RATE PERCENTAGE
When importing items into the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, the duty rate is applied on the CIF value of your goods. Some goods are subject to a 2-7% tax applied on the CIF, plus the duty. There is a standard 35% value-added tax (VAT), but many products have separate rates that will be enforced upon customs clearance.
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717, or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.