Moving from Dubai to Turkey
Are you coming up with a world move to Turkey? Shipping your household product overseas needs correct planning and preparation beforehand. you may conjointly want skilled and reliable international shippers to move your product safely and while not damage.
If you’re moving to Turkey, International sea & Air Shipping is here to assist you with each step of your international relocation. Call us today to schedule an in-home survey, and we can discuss everything you need to make your move simple and stress-free!
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Turkey
At Dubai Movers, our skilled moving specialists are trained to advise you and manage your entire overseas move to Turkey. we provide a range of shipping services to fulfil your needs:
- Your moving timeline. once does one have to be compelled to be in Turkey? Do you have to ship your merchandise via air or ocean freight?
- Your assets plans. can you be transaction or shopping for a home?
- Your fragile things. does one need packing or custom crating services?
- Your family/household size. are you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Your cubic feet estimate. however massive is your shipment?
How Much Does a Move to Turkey Cost?
Every moving client considers pricing a very important issue once planning a global move. when moving to Turkey, the value can rely upon a variety of things.
Schedule a free in-home estimate ( Email: email@example.com, Call: +9714 3306717) nowadays with Dubai Movers and one of our trained moving specialists will visit your home to assess your product, confirm the cubic footage of your cargo, and answer all of your queries. we’ll then give a free quote for international product shipping and also the overseas moving services you need.
We calculate your prices supported your shipment’s cubic footage, your cargo methodology (air vs. sea freight) your needed services (such as packing and custom crating), and a number of other factors.
One of the six independent Turkic states, Turkey may be a democratic, secular, unitary and constitutional republic. settled at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, the country has vital geopolitics importance. Turks started occupying this space of Turkey within the eleventh century.
The eight countries bordering Turkey square measure the Republic of Bulgaria, Greece, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, and Syria. Turkey is split into seven census regions and is that the world’s thirty seventh-largest countries. called a continental Eurasian country, Asian Turkey makes up ninety-seven % of the republic, whereas European Turkey contains simply 3 %. the 2 regions square measure separated by the Bosphorus, the ocean of Sea of Marmara, and also the Dardanelles. Ararat is that Turkey’s highest purpose and Lake Van is the largest lake within the country.
Turkey’s culture is numerous, mixing components of the Oguz Turkic, Anatolian, Ottoman and Western traditions. Turkish culture blends components of a contemporary western state with ancient non-secular and historical values, that is additionally evident in numerous painting landmarks, like the Hagia Sophia cathedral in Istanbul.
As AN freelance Turkic state, Turkey may be a member of Council of Europe, NATO, OECD, OSCE, and also the G-20 major economies and has the world’s fifteenth largest gross domestic product and seventeenth largest nominal gross domestic product. The commercial enterprise sector is one in every of the most contributors to Turkey’s economy. The country’s trade partners square measure FRG, France, UK, Italy, Iraq, Russia, China, and the US.
Custom Regulations for Turkey
- Passport for customer and dependents (with valid entry stamp)
- Residence Visa
- Residence Permit
- Work Permit
- Application Letter
- Inventory (showing brand name and serial numbers of electrical appliances)
- Letter of Guarantee issued by the customer’s Turkish employer
- Letter authorizing destination agent to clear the shipment
- ANY CUSTOMER WHO IS A TURKISH CITIZEN MUST BE PRESENT FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- Used household goods and personal effects permitted for import if for customer’s own use
- Household goods must arrive within two months before or six months after the customer’s passport is stamped for entry into Turkey
- Customers that hold a Turkish Passport must have lived abroad for a continuous period of at least two years to import items free of duty that were acquired outside of Turkey
- Weapons and ammunition
- Narcotics and drugs
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products
- Used appliances, electronics, etc. should not be packed in original cartons, or they will be considered new
- Electrical goods should be compatible with the number of family members in the household
- Duplicate electrical items are dutiable
- Fax machines and telecommunication equipment are restricted
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF ANY VEHICLE
- Vehicle must arrive three months before or three months after a customer’s passport is stamped for entry into Turkey
- Turkish citizens must obtain a labour permit for the importation of a motor vehicle
- Vehicles over three years old must meet specific restrictions before import
- A non-Turkish national may avoid taxes and import duty when if a Letter of Guarantee is provided
- If the vehicle is included in a container with household goods, household goods will not be released until the vehicle is cleared
- No minibuses allowed
- Documents required:
- “Carnet de Passage”
- Owner’s Passport
- Residence Permit
- Purchase Invoice
- Black Book (motor and chassis number)
- Letter of Guarantee from Customer
- Health Certificate required
NOTE – Customs rules square measure subject to alter at any time. The continuing data could be a transient outline of customs rules applicable to social unit merchandise shipments to the present destination and is being provided for general steerage to help our Agents and Customers. Since such rules square measure subject to alter unexpectedly, Dubai Movers can not be command chargeable for any prices, damage, delays, or alternative damaging events ensuing from non-compliance. Always check along with your native embassy or diplomatic building. Also, check the Official website of Turkey Custom Regulations.
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air/sea shipments.
Got questions regarding how to use Dubai Movers for moving from Dubai to Switzerland for your shipments? Visit our website and fill the moving to Estonia Quick Quote. As always, you can also reach us by phone, e-mail and live chat.
Dial Now: 043306717 / 0507941287
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.