Moving from Dubai to Zambia
Are you planning a move to Zambia? Dubai Movers provides you with the simplest international moving services and international shipping services to suit your budget and your needs.
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Zambia
At Dubai Movers, we provide a good array of services to assist you’ve got a smooth relocation experience during your move to Zambia. Our moving experts will give you the simplest international shipping services for your household goods and even shipping your vehicle. we are able to even facilitate your when it is time to plan the following:
- When will you be moving to Zambia?
- Do you have a preference for air shipping or sea shipping?
- How long does one will stay in Zambia?
How Much Does it Cost to manoeuvre to Zambia?
When you are moving internationally from the US, either to Zambia or the other country, the value of your move will rely on the gap to the destination and therefore the cubic footage of your cargo. Your moving cost will vary with the number of things being shipped internationally and the way far they’re travelling.
To get an accurate estimate of the value to manoeuvre to Zambia from the US, make a briefing with one amongst our moving experts today! the house survey will help our experts provide you with the simplest estimate of your cargo size and offer proper estimates for your valuable belongings.
Call Dubai Movers today to schedule your estimate, or fill out the free estimate form to create your appointment.
The Republic of Zambia is found in southern Africa. Its name was derived from the river name the Zambezi, which suggests God’s River. Zambia is home to the Victoria Falls on the Zambezi, and therefore the two major river basins draining Zambia are the Zambezi and therefore the Congo basins.
The neighbouring countries of Zambia are the Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Malawi, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Angola. In terms of area, Zambia ranks because of the 39th largest country within the world.
Though officially a Christian nation, Zambia consists of a good type of religious traditions. Zambia culture has European influences together with a combination of Bantu culture. the normal Zambian ceremonies clearly make the Zambia culture visible.
Zambia was named together of the world’s fastest economically reforming countries by the planet Bank in 2010. The natural resources of Zambia include copper, cobalt, zinc, lead, emeralds, gold, silver and hydropower. The trade partners of Zambia are China, Saudi Arabia, South Korea and therefore the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Customs Regulations for Zambia:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
The customer must be in Zambia at the time of the shipment’s arrival but is not required to be present during clearance.
NOTE: All document copies, including passports, must be certified by the Zambian High Commission in the country of origin, or by a Commissioner of Oath.
- Passport – certified copy, showing entry date into Zambia, the original is sometimes required
- Residence Permit or Work Permit – certified copy, (temporary Work Permits not accepted)
- Bill of Lading/Air Waybill – original, Express Release not allowed
- Comprehensive Valued Inventory -(not insured value) in English, dated & signed by owner: A detailed value per item is required for shipments that transit through South Africa
- Pack list – in English, abbreviations not allowed i.e. “misc.”, “PBO,” etc.
- Power of Attorney – giving authority for Destination Agent to arrange customs clearance
- Letter from Employer – attesting to the client’s employment contract
- Tax Identification Card – obtained from ZRA Advice Center; must provide work permit &passport and submitted 20 days prior to the arrival of the shipment
- Police Report w/fingerprints – obtained from the original police department
- New items (less than six months old)
- Appliances/electronics – must have invoices/receipts
- Prescription medications – require physician prescription even for over the counter medications
- Firearms/ammunition – require a permit from local police
- Tobacco products – 200 cigarettes or 250 grams of loose tobacco, in excess of these amounts, incur duty
- Narcotics/illegal drugs
- Explosives, ammunition and all other weapons unless otherwise approved
- Alcohol – must be sent separately and is subject to 100 per cent duty upon arrival
- Animal skins, furs, ivory – The Zambian Wildlife Authority has screeners at international ports of entry and exit and will prosecute offenders with penalties ranging from fines to five-year prison sentences
- Plants, food, poultry and any poultry products
New vehicles are subject to 25 per cent duty of invoice value
- Certificate of Title and Registration – must be original
- Commercial/Purchase Invoice – showing date and purchase price
- Driver’s License and International Insurance Policy (green card)
- OBL and Non-Sale Certificate
- Letter of Transfer from the client’s employer
- Valuation Certificate
- Certificate of Vaccination – including rabies, less than six months prior to arrival
- Health Certificate – by a Veterinarian at the origin
- Import permit – must be obtained in advance by writing to:
- Director, Veterinary and Tsetse Control Department
Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
Mulungushi House, P.O. Box 50060
- Director, Veterinary and Tsetse Control Department
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.