Moving from Dubai to Iceland
Moving to Iceland? International moving can build your relocation to Iceland sleek and straightforward through its best International Shipping services.
How to Move to Iceland
Are you searching for a global shipping service to deliver your possessions to Iceland? Why wait? Get power-assisted by our International Moving skilled who provides you with constant beside the simplest moving choices, that include:
- When can you be moving to Iceland?
- How long is your supposed keep in Iceland?
- Are you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
The Cost of Moving to Iceland
Not all International Moving firms will offer you with a particular estimate of your move, thus believe the Dubai Movers, to avail apt services. the price of your move to Iceland will increase with the rise in destiny and cuboid footage of the lading.
To expedite your relocation to Iceland fix a rendezvous with a web site inspector. This, in turn, can assist you in obtaining a particular estimate of your belongings.
Being the sole country with no ground forces, Iceland may be a European island country within the Atlantic Ocean Ocean. The settlement on Iceland dates back to 874 AD with Norwegian Chieftain, Ingolfur Arnarson, being the primary permanent Norwegian settler on Iceland. in step with the liberty of Press, Iceland has one in all the freest presses within the world.
In terms of space, Iceland is that the world’s eighteenth largest and Europe’s second-largest island. one in all the youngest islands within the world, the Surtsey is an element of Iceland. The Gulf stream warms Iceland, that encompasses a temperate climate.
Having its roots in Norse traditions, the culture of Iceland is made and varied. Icelandic literature is hottest with a number of its known classical works like Icelander’s sagas. The literature of Iceland was influenced by Scandinavian. Glima, a sort of wrestling is that the main ancient sport of Iceland.
Hydroelectric power and geothermic power ar thick in Iceland that lacks natural resources. Fishing is one in all the most sectors conducive to the economy of Iceland. The export and import partners of Iceland ar Kingdom of The Netherlands, UK, Germany, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, the US, China and Brazil.
Custom Regulations for Iceland:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO MOVE TO ICELAND
- Work Permit
- Inventory (in English)
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- Household goods and personal effects may be imported duty-free for non-residents
- Items must be for customer’s own use not for sale, and must be re-exported at the time of customer’s departure from Iceland
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Fishing equipment, including waders and rubber boots, which have been used abroad, unless such equipment has been disinfected. A certificate of disinfection issued by an authorized veterinary officer will be acceptable.
- Electronic equipment (only one of each allowed)
- Musical instruments
- Books, video and audio cassettes and movies are subject to censorship
- Narcotics and poisons
- Medicines (except small quantities for personal use)
- Firearms, weapons and ammunition
- Uncooked meat, meat and poultry products and dairy products
- Live animals and birds
- Autos may be imported, but must be re-exported when the owner’s stay in Iceland is over
- Documents required:
- Vehicle Registration Book
- International Motor Insurance
- Owner’s Green Card
- Driver’s license valid in Iceland
- Are prohibited
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address [email protected].
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.