Moving From Dubai To Netherlands
The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijks Museum, Van Gogh Museum and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Canalside mansions and a trove of works from artists including Rembrandt and Vermeer remain from the city’s 17th-century “Golden Age.”
Moving from one country to another in search or to avail better opportunity is the exciting and turning point of life but at the same time it is hectic, energy and time-consuming. Moving your life to a different place is sure to be stressful.
Expatriation can be an adventure and full of risk, although all the risks are coming with tremendous rewards that can be fulfilling. Preparation and planning enhance the chances of success. Rate of success can be magnified when you have a strong supporting network. So Dubai Movers is providing you strong and efficient backup and hustle free services International movers providing you the opportunity of shipping of massive to wispy consignment across the border.
For the Cargoes with lesser volume, we always have an option to send in one consolidate (groupage) container with several consignments in as well as LCL to reduce the cost from Dubai port to the final point
20’, 40’ and 40’ High Cube Full Container Load
When an exporter has the goods to accommodate in one full container load, we provide booking of an FCL (Full Container Load) to stuff a cargo. In an FCL cargo, the complete goods in the said container own by one shipper only.
To prepare the Export Declaration at Dubai customs, an exporter’s passport along with the UAE Visa page copies and Destination address are required.
The transit time varies from place to place and our team will advise on accordingly.
A pre-move survey can be organized free of cost with no obligation. This will surely help you to plan your budget or re-think about what goods are to be moved on what to be kept behind. Once the survey is over our team will give an International moving quote based on the volume and your location
Packing & Wrapping
On the confirmed date of moving our team will be at your premises to commence packing.
Shipping & Handling
We will schedule the nearest date of loading your shipment onto the container for further sailing. Our team shall execute all the relevant documents to proceed with a clearance at Dubai Customs.
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of passport
- Detailed inventory
- Lewis van aanmelding
- Aangifte – Douane 39 form (diplomats)
- Copy of the registration at town/city hall where the shipper will live (document must mention the country the shipper is moving from).
- When the client does not have his town/city hall registration yet, the client may also submit proof of deregistration from the country of origin. Please also supply one of the following documents:
- Copy of a work contract or declaration from the employer confirming the period of working for them abroad and will now be working for them in the Netherlands as from …… (date),
- Copy of a rental agreement or purchase contract of the residence in the Netherlands. This may not be older than 6 months.
- The “Bewijs van aanmelding” is the certificate from the population register of the municipality showing the owner of the goods’ intent to reside in the Netherlands
- The Netherlands application is a required form that must be filled out to be able to move to the Netherlands
- All fumigated containers arriving in the port of Rotterdam or Antwerp with an excessive concentration of gas will be removed from the logistic transport chain.
- Delays may take several months before the container is released.
- High costs may be incurred due to any delays.
- The following conditions must apply for the duty-free import of the household effects shipment:
- The permanent residence of the owner of the goods must be the Netherlands or another European Union member country.
- The previous permanent residence of the owner of the goods situated outside of the European Union for at least 12 months.
- All goods have been used as part of the normal household of the owner of the goods and will be used for the same purpose.
- All goods have been in the owner of the goods’ possession for at least 6 months and have been used during that time.
- The goods will be imported into the Netherlands within 12 months after registration.
- The goods will not be sold, rented off or given away within 12 months after registration in the Netherlands.
- Owners of the goods must apply to Customs for the exemption in the import declaration.
- The following documents are required:
- A signed inventory listing all of the personal goods in the shipment.
- The certificate of registration in the personal records database of the municipality in the Netherlands.
- Must certify that the date on which the owner of the goods has established in the Netherlands or another country within the European Union.
- Owner of the goods can also send comparable documentary evidence demonstrating that this is the case.
- Employment contract
- Employer statement
- Work permit
- Rental contract or mortgage certificate for a new place of residence
- The following documents are required:
- All containers arriving in the Port of Rotterdam with an excessive concentration of gas will be taken out from the logistic transport chain. (Methyl bromide is mostly used toxic gas).
- According to the Ministry, one may expect delays running up to several months before a fumigated container finally will be released to the consignee. Obviously high costs will be involved in a container has an excessive concentration of gas.
- Certificate of title/registration
- A purchase invoice or other proof of ownership
- Original bill of lading
- Certificate of residence
- Copy of foreign insurance certificate or proof of insurance
- Consideration for an application for free entry of motor vehicles is 4 to 6 weeks
- A separate application for any tax exemption must be completed if not imported with the household effects shipment.
- A technical inspection, as well as registration, is required at the RDW after Customs clearance.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- The veterinary health certificate must be signed by an authorized veterinarian within 8 days of import.
- The vaccination record must be signed at least 31 days prior to departure but not longer than 12 months prior to import.
Wedding Trousseau / Gifts
- Inventory in 2 copies.
- Marriage certificate.
- Certificate of residence.
- Exemption of duties form.
- Hunting and shooting firearms require a permit issued by the Dutch authorities
- To import medicines, a manufacturing license issued by the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport is required.
- Medications must be for personal use.
- Owners of the goods should request a medical passport from a general practitioner to verify the personal use of the medication.
- Plants / flowers / fruits / vegetables:
- These items require a phytosanitary certificate from the country of origin declaring the items healthy and free from diseases.
- If a phytosanitary certificate is unavailable, Customs will confiscate the items.
- Animal Products / Food Items:
- A health certificate is required for the import of these items, including but not limited to, cheese, milk, eggs, meat, meat products, animal skins, and hunting trophies.
- The health certificate must be issued by the authorities of the origin country at the time the goods are imported.
- All animal products and food items are subject to veterinary examination upon arrival.
- Goods of animal origin, including food items, are subject to special requirements.
- Contact the destination for specific information and exceptions.
- Powdered milk, baby food, and special food items for medical purposed may be imported provided the following requirements are met:
- The products do not need to be chilled prior to consumption.
- The products are packaged products of a registered trademark.
- The packaging should be unopened and undamaged.
- An exemption from the required health certificate applies to products in which an animal ingredient is no longer identifiable (e.g., chocolate, etc.).
- Contact the Dutch Embassy in the origin country if you need assistance.
- Weapons (toy and imitation) and ammunition (strike, thrust or stabbing weapons; gas pistols, alarm pistols, pepper sprays, etc.)
- Alcohol / Cigarettes / Tobacco
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air/sea shipments.
Cultural and Other Information
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.