Moving from Dubai to the UK
The Dubai movers shipping Services delivers several different shipment services to fit your needs. Whether you are in a rush or want to preserve on high volume transport, we’ve bought the service for you. Paradise is a UAE based provider. Our company is committed to offering its clients a 1st class transport service in the UK and Europe at a fairly priced. We will help you in finalizing your tasks by managing your cargo and logistics products for you, or also by supplying that you demand meeting your goals in the home.
We strongly advise road transfer services to all important UK and European places and also provide you part load and full package to all other global shipping’s. Paradise packing and shifting parts with a community of worldwide shipping services directly and it has the skill to service any location of UK and Europe locations. Our team of experts handles links with customs department for getting on your stress-free custom approval of cargo and shipments
Paradise packing is mainly a service provider of:
- Cargo Shipment Service
- Sea Freight Forward Service
- Container shipment Station Service
Our bonding with various types of transport and air freight forwarding lines will enable us in soft performing of your consignments at all main ports and airports across the UK and Europe. Understanding the needs of the customers, we use innovative technology and the online tracking method and other specialized tools for successful management of our deliveries.
Paradise packing is entirely capable to build a well-organized, cost-effective solution that fits your exact needs and also we build business associations as well as tailor-made transport solutions. Please use the appropriate information on the contact us web page.
Document Requirement for the UK
Following are the documents that we need for UK Shipment.
- Inventory list
- Passport & UAE residence visa copy
- C3 Form
- Complete Delivery Address
- UK Contact Number
For the Cargoes with the lesser volume, we always have an option to send in one consolidate (group) container with several consignments in as well as LCL to reduce the cost from Dubai port to the final point
20’, 40’ and 40’ High Cube Full Container Load
When an exporter has the goods to accommodate in one full container load, we provide booking of an FCL (Full Container Load) to stuff a cargo. In an FCL cargo the complete goods in the said container own by one shipper only.
To prepare the Export Declaration at Dubai customs, an exporter’s passport along with the UAE Visa page copies and Destination address are required.
The transit time varies from place to place and our team will advise on accordingly.
A pre-move survey can be organized free of cost with no obligation. This will surely help you to plan your budget or re-think about what goods are to be moved on what to be kept behind. Once the survey is over our team will give an International moving quote based on the volume and your location
Packing & Wrapping
On the confirmed date of moving our team will be at your premises to commence packing.
Shipping & Handling
We will schedule the nearest date of loading your shipment onto the container for further sailing. Our team shall execute all the relevant documents to proceed with a clearance at Dubai Customs.
Clearing and delivery
The ETA will be declared, and our destination agent will organize a pre-clearance and prepare the import.
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Legible copy of passport
- Detailed inventory in English, dated, and signed by the owner of the goods
- Transfer of Residence (ToR)
- Copy of bill of lading (BL) / air waybill (AWB)
- C426 with a cover letter from the respective embassy (diplomat)
- As of 1/1/17, owners of the goods must go online to apply for a Transfer of Residence (ToR).
- Approval will allow the owner of the goods to import their personal & household effects goods into the UK with relief from import duties and charges.
- The application must be made before packing shipment.
- Once approval is obtained, the owner of the goods will be given a Unique Reference Number (URN) which will need to be passed onto UK Customs in place of the previous customs form C3.
- The C3 form will become obsolete on 3/31/2017 and will not be acceptable for Customs clearance after this date.
- The link to the ToR application can be found at the end of this document in ‘Consignment Instructions.’
- Contact destination agent for further questions.
- Documents must be received by the agent prior to the arrival of the shipment.
- The agent may charge fees for incomplete or delayed receipt of documentation.
- Inherited goods require C1421 form, copy of death certificate, and copy of the living will
- You must submit the ToR application within 12 months of the date of entry into the UK.
- You can bring personal belongings or private vehicles free of duty and tax as long as you:
- are moving your normal place of residence to the UK only
- have had your normal place of residence outside the EU for a continuous period of at least 12 months
- have possessed and used the belongings for at least 6 months outside the EU before they’re imported
- ToR1 Application
- Original bill of lading/air waybill
- Declaration form C384 (if less than 6 months old)
- Copy of registration documents proving ownership
- Insurance policy documentation (copies from the country of origin proving used)
- Utility bills/bank statements that prove the place of residence was outside the European Union and exceeded 12 months
- Duty-free entry is permitted if the vehicle has been possessed and used for at least 6 months outside the European Union before it is imported and will not be sold or otherwise disposed of for 12 months after the date of importation.
- Owners of the goods register their intention to import a vehicle in advance to starting the process of shipping with the DVLA.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Form C5
- Import license
- Animals must comply with the Pets Travel Scheme (PETS)
- Pets must be licensed by the Animal Health department
- Pets are quarantined upon entry into the country
- Animals must be fitted with a microchip (Scotland)
- Dogs must receive a tapeworm treatment within 105 days of arrival (Scotland)
- Pets that do not qualify to enter Scotland / United Kingdom under the Non-Commercial Movement of Pet Animals are required to obtain an import license prior to import.
- Pets will be detained at the owner’s expense at an approved quarantine facility until compliant.
- Call agent to verify that a facility is available in the country.
- Certain requirements must be met regarding the vaccination against rabies for specific countries.
- Contact the destination agent for additional information.
- Firearms, explosives, and ammunition
- Fruit, vegetable, and plant products
- Cigarettes (200), cigarillos (100), cigars (50), tobacco (250g)
- Spirits / liqueurs (more than 22% – 1 liter)
- Fortified wine or alcohol less than 22% (2 litres), still wine (4 litres), beer (16 L)
- Imitation firearms
- Offensive weapons
- Live animals
- Endangered animals or plants and products thereof (required a valid CITES permit)
- Fur skins and articles made from fur skin
- Radio transmitters
- Rough diamonds
- Animal food products
- Illicit drugs
- Self-defence sprays
- Stun guns
- Indecent and obscene material
- Counterfeit, pirated and patent-infringing goods
- Milk products from outside the European Union (England, Scotland)
IAM Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While IAM has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, IAM makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air/sea shipments.
Cultural and Other Information
CIA World Factbook Entry for United KingdomWikipedia Entry for the United Kingdom
In case of any further assistance, Feel free to call us on +97143301667 or +971507941287
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.