Norway is a Scandinavian country encompassing mountains, glaciers and deep coastal fjords. Oslo, the capital, is a city of green spaces and museums. Preserved 9th-century Viking ships are displayed at Oslo’s Viking Ship Museum. Bergen, with colorful wooden houses, is the starting point for cruises to the dramatic Sognefjord. Norway is also known for fishing, hiking and skiing, notably at Lillehammer’s Olympic resort.
About Dubai Movers
Moving from one country to another is such an exciting and joyful event of life. Its either for travelling, shopping, business or looking for better opportunities. It seems like big dreams coming true.
When it comes to Norway than the its overjoyed, turning point of once life. Big opportunities with big rewards, success, innovation and betterment is waiting for you. Where is life is waiting for you colors are smiling on you. Sky is showing its color on it, days are brighter and with full energy and nights are as colorful as rainbow.
Dubai Movers is taking the responsibility of your international shipment so you can enjoy excited and joyful moments of life. We will tackle all your worries that interrupt your pleasant business deal or international trip. Because Dubai Movers are providing cost economic and hustle free international shipping from Dubai to Norway.
Types of shipments: –
International shipment via Sea cargo
International shipment via Air cargo
For Earlier and faster deliver we also provide by air cargo services to Norway. The cargo calculation is done on weight basis. The minimum weight we accept is 30 Kg per shipment. Whether imports or exports, full or partial charter, or a combination of sea and air freight: just tell us your place of origin and destination – our experts will find the best and most favorable route for you.
Sea freight is the most affordable and cost-effective method of transportation for your goods. For shipment to Norway we are offering Door-to-Door, Door-to-Port and Port-to-Port services for less than full Container LCL and Full Container to the ports of Norway. The transit time for sea mode is 30 to 35 days (depends on custom clearance).
Types of cargo
Large volume container: – for cost effectiveness and time saving number of items grouped together.
large Container shipment 20’, 40’ and 40’ High Cube
To accommodate all the goods in one container, Dubai Movers have facility of FCL (Full Container Load) cargo. In full container load all the goods belong to single owner.
Qualities of Dubai Movers
The services we offer in our International shipping from Dubai to Norway include:
- A dedicated removal coordinator to conduct your move and offer support
- Packing of your items in safe, industry-approved materials
- Collection and loading of your goods onto a shipping container to Norway.
- Customs clearances and delivery of belongings to your chosen address and unpacked
We are providing you best services that include:
- Highly trained staff.
- Professional and equipped with technical skills.
- Experienced in perspective field of packing.
- Safe handling.
- High quality packing material being used.
- Styrofoam pellet used to protect the products from vigorous movements.
- Corrugated paper wrapping material used to secure figurines and fragile items.
- To prevent scratches and contact of items with each other proper cushioning will be done.
Each item is packed individually by skilled team of Dubai movers.
Proper wrapping according to the nature of each item will be done, products will be prepared for shipment to large containers. Proper segregation of fragile and valuable items will be done.
Labeling will be done for proper identification.
After packaging lamination wrapping will be done to protect the goods from environmental effect such as rain etc., moreover it also prevents loss and theft.
Packaging will be done under the supervision of owner for complete satisfaction of our client.
Pre-moving confirmatory survey will be with free of cost without any obligations. This will allow you to allocate your financial resources and cross checking for final items to be moved. After the completion of survey Dubai Movers’ team will give you final quotation and take your approval fir final packaging for shipment
Dubai mover are providing best and professional services in moving, shipping and allocating houses and offices. Shipment of cargo and freight worldwide.
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Detailed inventory in Norwegian, English or German (2 copies)
- Customs Form RD 0030E (Importation of Removal Goods Declaration)
- All shipments are subject to inspection.
- A used household goods shipment can be imported tax and duty free if the owner has lived abroad for at least 1 year and the shipment has been owned and used during that time prior to importation.
- Title / registration
- Status report
- For vehicles more than 30 years old, antique vehicle rules apply (no duties, only 25% VAT).
- For all others, extreme charges will apply based on a very complicated calculation of ccm3, horsepower, weight, equipment etc.
- The owner of the goods should contact Customs to determine the import charges on specific vehicles.
- All taxes and duties must be paid to Customs before a shipment with a vehicle is released.
- Vehicles must be registered in Norway and are subject to a yearly road tax.
- Import taxes and duties are approximately 105% of the current value of the vehicle.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Import license
- Identification marking (tattoo or approved microchip)
- Certificate of de-worming against echinococcos
- Cats and dogs must be treated for fox tapeworm within the 48 hours prior to importation by a licensed veterinarian.
- After the first treatment, cats and dogs that regularly travel to Norway from Sweden may subsequently be treated a minimum of every 28 days instead of just before each border crossing.
- No earlier than 120 days after the vaccination, a blood sample must be taken for antibody testing.
- Vaccinations against distemper and leptospirosis must be done at least 1 month prior to import.
- Contact agent for additional information regarding the importation of pets.
IAM Note: Cats and dogs older than 3 months imported from Sweden must be treated for fox tapeworm (echinococcosis). The spread of the parasite can occur through direct contact with cats and dogs of through ingestion of mushrooms, berries, etc. from areas where the parasite exists.
- Cigarettes – persons over 18 years or older (200), tobacco leaves (200), other tobacco products (250 g)
- Television sets (Customs will report television imports to the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (NRK), which will forward an annual license invoice to the owner.)
- New items (any item owned and used less than 12 months are considered new and subject to import tax and duty)
- Vitamins (milligram dosage allowed in Norway is very low. It is advised not to include them in the shipment.)
- Medications (must be hand carried by the owner of the goods and a prescription shown to Customs upon arrival)
- Weapons (a permit from the local police is required)
- Food items (only canned food, dried food, and spices can be imported and in small quantities for personal consumption – not recommended for import)
- Outboard engines (charges of approximately NOK 285,- per horsepower + 25% VAT calculated from purchase price/invoice apply)
- Wood packaging materials must be treated and marked according to ISPM-15 regulations.
- Live plants (a certificate from the Plant and Wildlife Department at origin is required)
- An import permit from the Ministry of Drugs is required and must be obtained prior to import.
- The import of alcohol is strongly discouraged as high duties and taxes will apply.
- A detailed list including brand, volume, year and strength must be presented to Customs.
- Spirits containing over 60% alcohol by volume cannot be imported.
- Endangered animal and plant species
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.
Dial Now: 043306717 / 0507941287