Shipping From Dubai To Ukraine
DUBAI MOVERS International Freight service provides Air, Ocean and Ground transportation for your shipments to Ukraine. Professional DUBAI MOVERS International Freight specialist will help choose the right service for your shipments.
International Ocean Shipping to Ukraine
DUBAI MOVERS International Air Shipping service is ready when you must move your time-sensitive goods by air to Ukraine.
We have door-to-door or airport-to-airport International Air Shipping service to major metropolitan areas in Ukraine.
International Ground Shipping
DUBAI MOVERS provide the most reliable and the cheapest international Freight shipping services for your overseas shipments to Ukraine.
the most competitive LCL solution to meet your requirements. Although competitive, costs will vary as will schedule options. AGL LOGISTIC ‘ LCL product provides dependable performance and a lower supply chain cost due to standard global connections from port to port.
For the Cargoes with lesser volume, we always have an option to send in one consolidate (groupage) container with several consignments in as well as LCL to reduce the cost from Dubai port to the final point
20’, 40’ and 40’ High Cube Full Container Load
When an exporter has the goods to accommodate in one full container load, we provide booking of an FCL (Full Container Load) to stuff a cargo. In an FCL cargo the complete goods in the said container own by one shipper only.
To prepare the Export Declaration at Dubai customs, an exporter’s passport along with the UAE Visa page copies and Destination address are required.
The transit time varies from place to place and our team will advise on accordingly.
A pre-move survey can be organized free of cost with no obligation. This will surely help you to plan your budget or re-think about what goods are to be moved on what to be kept behind. Once the survey is over our team will give an International moving quote based on the volume and your location
Packing & Wrapping
On the confirmed date of moving our team will be at your premises to commence packing.
Shipping & Handling
We will schedule the nearest date of loading your shipment onto the container for further sailing. Our team shall execute all the relevant documents to proceed with a clearance at Dubai Customs.
Clearing and delivery
The ETA will be declared, and our destination agent will organize a pre-clearance and prepare the import.
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of passport
- Copy of visa
- Original bill of lading / express release/sea waybill/air waybill
- Packing list
- Pro-forma invoice
- Copy of diplomatic card (diplomats)
- Embassy certificate of accreditation in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (diplomat)
- Letter to Customs officials from the Embassy (diplomat)
- Immigration card (non-diplomats)
- Work permit (non-diplomats)
- Employment contract (non-diplomats)
- Employer registration certificate (non-diplomats)
- Employment confirmation (diplomats must submit on Embassy letterhead)
- Temporary import obligation (non-diplomats)
- Letter from the owner of the goods’ organization requesting Customs procedures (non-diplomats)
- Detailed inventory lists
- A separate list of art objects (non-diplomats)
- A separate list of all electrical appliances with serial number; if possible, an original purchase receipt should be attached for all items listed
- A separate list of antique items (all items produced before 1945)
- A separate list of all books issued before 1939 (must include the name of author and year of issue)
- Customs declaration
- For non-diplomats, the employment contract is needed in case the work permit is not ready
- It is recommended that DVDs, CDs, and audio and videotapes be packaged into separate sealed boxes.
- Temporary import of any quantity of CDs and DVDs is allowed, but the owner of the goods must move the equal quantity of CDs and DVDs.
- If CDs or DVDs were not brought, then the owner of the goods is allowed to take 20 CDs/DVDs.
- The detailed inventory lists must include a detailed description of each item, total number of pieces, Customs value for each item, the total value for customs purposes, which must align with value on Pro-forma invoice (not needed for Diplomats).
- Non-diplomats do not need a separate list of art objects if it is modern (after 1970) art for free circulation within Ukraine.
- If you do not have a DIP card, service card, work permit/contract, permanent residence permit, or are a returning Ukrainian then every inbound shipment is subject to the issuance of a Customs declaration for each Harmonized System code (HS code).
- The cost of the Customs declaration will be determined during Customs clearance.
- The owner of the goods’ organization mentioned on the air waybill must be registered in Ukraine.
- If there is no detailed inventory list for any shipment, the Customs officer is entitled to make an intensive inspection and evaluate every item; this process can range from approximately 3 to 10 working days, which may result in an increase in Customs fees and value-added tax (VAT) to be paid by the owner of the goods.
- Certificate of title/registration
- Original bill of lading/air waybill
- Purchase invoice
- All imported vehicles are subject to Customs duties, excise and value-added tax (VAT), which are based upon predetermined fee schedules as well as vehicle characteristics including engine type and cubic capacity.
- Individuals entering Ukraine with a work visa or DIP card are allowed duty-free import of a motor vehicle for one year with further prolongation.
- Customs clearance of the vehicle carried out at the checkpoints across the state border of Ukraine.
- Certificate of vaccination
- Veterinary health certificate
- Pet passport
- Permission from the Embassy in Ukraine is required for the import of live animals.
- The Veterinary Health Certificate must bear the seal of a licensed veterinarian in the origin country, issued within 10 days of arrival.
- Dogs and cats under 3 months of age cannot be imported.
- The following items may qualify for free import if within the limits indicated in accompanied luggage only:
- Wine (2 L) and spirits (more than 22% alcohol by volume) (1 L), beer (5 L)
- Cigarettes (200), cigars (50), tobacco products (250 g); only persons above 18 years old may import tobacco products.
- Weapons of all kinds
- Medicines and chemicals
- Narcotics and drugs
- Toxic and radioactive materials
- Alcohol and food items
- Live plants and seeds
- Skins and animal furs
- Feathers and items containing feathers
- Cleaning and washing materials
- Items under pressure and flammables
- Currency and banknotes
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air/sea shipments.
Cultural and Other Information
In case of any further assistance, Feel free to call us on +97143301667 or +971507941287
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.