Moving from Dubai to Canada
Even Canada is the borders of the US but still, you need to follow the customs regulation and here you need the services of Dubai Movers. We are always here to assist you while you are moving abroad.
We always guarantee a stress-free movement if you are going cross-border. We take the complete responsibility of your relocation process rather it is documentation requirements or custom clearance we will do everything for your successful relocation.
While moving your home our team will keep the track on all the arrangements done by our crew. We usually do to reduce the complaints.
Here are some important elements that you need to know about moving to Canada with Dubai Movers international moving services:
- You must be present when your shipment clears Customs in Canada. Your driver will make arrangements to meet you at the Customs office closest to your delivery address. If you are not present to clear Canada Customs, the goods will be “held in bond” by Canada Customs.
- All boxes you have packed yourself must be labelled as “Packed by Owner” along with the contents listed and numbered on the outside of the carton.
- Make sure that your required personal identification for each family member is up to date.
- Check with Canada Customs concerning the import of food, liquor, tobacco, pets, plants and firearms. Prohibited items include protected wildlife and any goods made from endangered species, explosives, ammunition, fireworks and pyrotechnics.
- Do not include any food or beverages in your shipment as they may cause delays in clearing your shipment through Canada Customs.
Each document listed below should be copied and provided to your agent before your move.
U.A.E citizens moving to Canada require:
- A Canadian work visa and confirmation of residence status for each family member travelling with you.
- Valid passport or birth certificate for each family member travelling with you.
- Two copies of a detailed inventory list of all items being shipped and the value of each
- Two copies of a list of items that are arriving at a later date and their value (if applicable)
- Letter from new employer indicating the validity of the transfer
Canadian citizens returning to Canada from U.A.E requires:
- A valid passport or birth certificate and photo identification for each family member travelling with you.
- Two copies of a detailed inventory list of all items being shipped and their value.
- Two copies of a list of items that are arriving at a later date and their value (if applicable).
Dubai Movers is a Professional Squared with a proven track record and extensive experience in managing the customers in the business of removal and packing throughout the UAE and Canada
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.