Moldova, an Eastern European country and former Soviet republic, has varied terrain including forests, rocky hills and vineyards. Its wine regions include Nistreana, known for reds, and Codru, home to some of the world’s largest cellars. Capital Chișinău has Soviet-style architecture and the National Museum of History, exhibiting art and ethnographic collections that reflect cultural links with neighboring Romania.
About Dubai Movers
Moving from one country to another is such an exciting and joyful event of life. Its either for travelling, shopping, business or looking for better opportunities. It seems like big dreams coming true.
This is all about the joy, excitement, and craze of moving to another country. This is only possible when it is hustle free. Everyone is saying its possible only in dreams, you have to move your valuables, delicate, fragile stuff, important documents. Then it will become a worst nightmare.
Important role of Dubai Movers
Dubai Movers offers you excellent services in the field of international shipping from the UAE to Moldova, which is one of our distinctive destinations in Europe.
We offer you this service across our entire air and sea networks, as well as the provision of the best transportation solutions to achieve the highest level of services to meet the needs and requirements of our customers.
Highly trained staff.
Professional and equipped with technical skills.
Experienced in perspective field of packing.
High quality packing material being used.
Styrofoam pellet used to protect the products from vigorous movements.
Corrugated paper wrapping material used to secure figurines and fragile items.
To prevent scratches and contact of items with each other proper cushioning will be done.
Each item is packed individually by skilled team of Dubai Movers
Proper wrapping according to the nature of each item will be done, products will be prepared for shipment to large containers. Proper segregation of fragile and valuable items will be done.
Labeling will be done for proper identification.
Types of Cargo
For the Cargoes with lesser volume we always have an option to send in one consolidate (groupage) container with several consignment in as well as LCL to reduce the cost from Dubai port to final point
20’, 40’ and 40’ High Cube Full Container Load
When an exporter has the goods to accommodate in one full container load, we provide with a booking of an FCL (Full Container Load) to stuff a cargo. In an FCL cargo the complete goods in the said container owns by one shipper only.
Types of shipments: –
International shipment via Sea cargo
International shipment via Air cargo
For Earlier and faster deliver we also provide by air cargo services to Moldova. The cargo calculation is done on weight basis. The minimum weight we accept is 30 Kg per shipment. Whether imports or exports, full or partial charter, or a combination of sea and air freight: just tell us your place of origin and destination – our experts will find the best and most favorable route for you.
Sea freight is the most affordable and cost-effective method of transportation for your goods. For shipment to Moldova we are offering Door-to-Door, Door-to-Port and Port-to-Port services for less than full Container LCL and Full Container to the ports of Estonia. The transit time for sea mode is 30 to 35 days (depends on custom clearance).
To prepare the Export Declaration at Dubai customs, an exporter’s passport along with the UAE Visa page copies and Destination address are required.
The transit time varies from place to place and our team will advise on accordingly.
A pre-move survey can be organized free of cost with no obligation. This will surely help you to plan your budget or re-think about what goods are to be moved what to be kept behind. Once the survey is over our team will give an International moving quote based on the volume and your location
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Detailed inventory
- Pro-forma invoice
- Moldovan identification (returning citizens)
- Moldovan Resident Permit (immigrants)
- Resident permit / work permit (temporary imports)
- Letter of employment (temporary imports)
- Diplomatic passport (diplomats)
- Accreditation card (diplomats)
- The letter of employment must confirm the length of the contract in Moldova as guarantee for any temporary import.
- For surface shipments for returning citizens with a residence address in Chisinau, the shipment will be brought in Chisinau for Customs clearance.
- The goods will be inspected and estimated / valued by a Customs officer.
- If the goods were not exported temporarily, the shipment is subject to value added tax (VAT) of approximately 20%.
- Duties are approximately 0%-15% for new furniture from the estimated value.
- For surface shipments for immigrants, the import in Moldova is duty free for one time import.
- Title / registration
- Original bill of lading
- Cars are subject to duties.
- Vehicles older than 10 years cannot be imported.
- Diplomats may not import a motor vehicle until the accreditation card from the Moldovan Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been issued.
- For temporary import of a personal automobile, the owner of the goods must register the vehicle in the origin country.
- A fee of approximately EUR 95 will be collected by the Customs office for a temporary import.
- Duty-free import is done on a temporary basis of no longer than 12 months.
- However, the temporary import can be extended each year or when the owner of the goods’ resident permit expires and a new one is obtained.
- If the temporary import is not extended, the import file is sent to the contraband / smuggling department of the Customs office.
Note: Contact the destination agent for information.
- Cigarettes (200), cigarillos (50), cigars (50)
- Leather goods (purses, etc.) and knitwear (3 items)
- Shoes (2 pairs)
- Tape recorders, audio players, etc. (1 total)
- Video recording or reproducing devices (1 item)
- Alcohol (1 bottle), malt beer (5 L)
- Watches (3 items)
- Perfume (quantity for personal use only)
- Customs can prohibit the entry of certain goods or transport items which endanger or compromise the following:
- State security and public and moral order
- Environmental protection
- Protection of art objects and objects of historical / archeological value
- Intellectual property rights
- Domestic market
- Public interests
- Animal products
- Pornographic or subversive materials
- Perishable food items
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.
Cultural and Other Information
Queries and concerns
In case of further assistance don’t hesitate to contact on: +97143301667 or +971507941287
Dial Now: 043306717 / 0507941287