Moving from Dubai to Greece
Cargo from Dubai to Greece
Greece is a southeastern country in Europe with a huge number of islands throughout the Ionian and Aegean seas. Significant in old times, it’s often called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens is its capital. And it holds landmarks include 5th-century B.C. Acropolis is a citadel with the great Parthenon temple. Greece is also famous for its beaches. From unique black sands of Stentorian to the get-together resorts of Mykonos.
Many people from Dubai move and immigrate to other countries and places all over the world. On the other hand some move for exploration of a better life. However, foreigners are moving to Greece from the UAE, Asian countries, and Europe as well. This country could be a complicated puzzle for ex-pats planning to immigrate to Greece. However, the language system and alphabet are totally different there compared to the rest of the world.
Whether you are relocating from the UAE to Greece or immigrate from any other region. Than someone definitely needs to learn more about this country and prepare all the necessary documents. Which will, in addition, to grant our customer legal stay there. Most likely you are also encouraged so that we can move your personal belongings to Greece safely.
Dubai movers offer a large variety of shipping services; all from standard shipping service of cardboard boxes, packages, luggage. Also, a suitcase to freight service of pallets and all other items of different types. Most importantly vehicle transport, to furniture removal, in addition to relocation and removals service as well as special van delivery system. Each service is adapted according to the needs of both private and business as well as consumers. Whatever you want to send, trust us. At Dubai movers, we have service of logistics specialists who know how to arrange your shipment. Our easy-to-follow website allows the client to find the information he is looking for or place their order in just a few clicks.
Receive up to six international moving quotes with one single request provided by Dubai movers. Make your decision-making process much convenient for an instance. Even though you can request and accept up to six quote comebacks. Keep in mind that you do not have any compulsion to accept any of them. Take your time and evaluate the answers that you have. Compare the services, also compare costs and make sure that you are comfortable with the information that has been given to you. Make your selection for your Moving from Dubai to Greece. Compare quotes, it’s both costs are free and without any obligation provided by Dubai Movers.
We will ship goods to the Greece of all sizes and weights, therefore from a single e Packet to heavy boxes. Popular items include for example clothing, exercise equipment, music and books. But as long as it’s not listed on our prohibited items list or prohibited consequently by Greece customs. We are also offering a courier service that in other words suit your needs.
Our price evaluation service is particularly famous with local retailers and other online merchants looking for economic shipping to Greece and we also offer a number of additional services, in other words, to help eCommerce businesses ship easily and cheaply. Find out about our bulk as well as shipping tools for sending multiple packages and our shipping tips for small businesses.
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of passport
- Copy of packing list
- Original bill of lading (OBL) – or copy if express release / Convention Marchandises Routiers (CMR) / air waybill (AWB)
- Original T2L form (page 4), if applicable
- Certificate of repatriation (persons entering from non-EU countries requesting duty-free entry)
- Authorization form / declaration form
- EORI application/declaration form
- Owner of the goods’ value-added tax (VAT) ID number
- Residence permit issued by Greek authorities (foreigners)
- Copy of diplomatic passport (diplomats)
- Diplomatic franchise (diplomats)
- T1 form (diplomats)
- Copy of passport for each family member entering with the owner of the goods (persons entering from non-European Union countries (EU) must present as well as an original passport issued within the 2 years preceding entry; otherwise, the previous passport must also be presented)
- Owner of the goods’ value-added tax (VAT) ID number obtained at a Greek tax office closest to new residence [persons entering from non-EU countries requesting duty-free entry]
- EORI application/declaration forms are only required by owners of the goods moving from a non-EU country.
- Shipments arriving from non-EU countries have three options for Customs clearance: duty-free entry, the payment of duties and taxes, or diplomatic shipment.
- The owner of the goods must have lived abroad for a period of 2 years preceding entry and cannot have any financial ties during this time period in Greece; proof of residency may be required, such as utility bills, tax forms, in addition to rental receipts, etc. (entering from non-EU countries requesting duty-free entry).
- Owners of the goods from non-EU countries who qualify for duty-free entry should contact the Greek Embassy or Consulate in the country of origin prior to departure.
- The owner of the goods must be present for Customs clearance at the port of Piraeus.
- An authorization form and an affidavit form may be required by the agent; contact agent for details.
- Vehicle ownership documents
- Proof of car insurance
- Title / registration card
- Copy of driver’s license
- Diplomatic franchise (diplomats)
- Diplomatic ID (diplomats)
- Letter from Embassy certifying diplomat’s employment, including beginning and ending dates
- Owners of the goods importing vehicles using a tourist status may temporarily import vehicles duty-free for a period of up to 6 months.
- Owners of the goods possessing a certificate of repatriation for a primary residence may import vehicles duty-free; owner of the goods must be present for Customs clearance at the port of entry.
- The owner of the goods may be required to pay for a Greek license plate and in addition to a luxury tax (persons holding a certificate of repatriation).
- For persons importing a vehicle who hold a certificate of repatriation, the vehicle must be in the owner of the goods’ possession and in use for at least 6 months in the country of origin prior to import.
- Diplomats can import vehicles as well as with temporary duty-free entry.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinarian health certificate
- Pet passport
- Pets must have a microchip.
- A rabies test must be performed by a certified European Union (EU) laboratory a minimum of 2 months prior to entry into Greece.
- Documentation must be issued by a licensed veterinarian at the time of export from Customs in the origin country, granting permission to enter an EU country.
- No quarantine period is required.
- Duties and taxes do not apply to pets owned by the owner of the goods for at least 1 year.
- Alcohol and spirits in other words (only a small quantity is permitted; items must be identified as kitchenware and loaded first in the container or truck)
- Hunting weapons (authorization from the Ministry of Interior is required)
- Duties apply to the assessed Customs values as follows:
- Electrical items 23%
- Electronic items 35%
- Furniture 18%
- Carpets 30%
- Computers and fax machines 18%
- Antiques (over 100 years) 8%
- Tobacco products
- Alcohol (12 bottles)
- Cigarettes (3 cartons)
- Explosive materials
- Live plants
- Stuffed animals
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air/sea shipments.
Cultural and Other Information
Dial Now: 043306717 / 0507941287
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address [email protected].