Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse terrain encompassing Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Danube. A cultural melting pot with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influences, it has a rich heritage of traditional dance, music, costumes, and crafts. At the foot of domed Vitosha mountain is its capital city, Sofia, dating to the 5th century B.C.
About Dubai Movers
Moving from one country to another is such an exciting and joyful event of life. Its either for travelling, shopping, business or looking for better opportunities. It seems like big dreams coming true.
When it comes to Bulgaria than its overjoyed, turning point of once life. Big opportunities with big rewards, success, innovation and betterment is waiting for you. Where is life is waiting for you colors are smiling on you. The sky is showing its color on it, days are brighter and with full energy and nights are as colorful as a rainbow.
This is all about the joy, excitement, and craze of moving to another country. This is only possible when it is hustle free. Everyone is saying its possible only in dreams, you have to move your valuables, delicate, fragile stuff, important documents. Then it will become a worst nightmare.
Reason to chose Dubai Movers
Dubai Movers offers you excellent services in the field of international shipping from the UAE to Bulgaria, which is one of our distinctive destinations in Europe.
We offer you this service across our entire air and sea networks, as well as the provision of the best transportation solutions to achieve the highest level of services to meet the needs and requirements of our customers.
Highly trained staff.
Professional and equipped with technical skills.
Experienced in perspective field of packing.
High quality packing material being used.
Styrofoam pellet used to protect the products from vigorous movements.
Corrugated paper wrapping material used to secure figurines and fragile items.
To prevent scratches and contact of items with each other proper cushioning will be done.
Each item is packed individually by skilled team of Dubai Movers
Proper wrapping according to the nature of each item will be done, products will be prepared for shipment to large containers. Proper segregation of fragile and valuable items will be done.
Labeling will be done for proper identification.
Types of Cargo
For the Cargoes with lesser volume we always have an option to send in one consolidate (groupage) container with several consignment in as well as LCL to reduce the cost from Dubai port to final point
20’, 40’ and 40’ High Cube Full Container Load
When an exporter has the goods to accommodate in one full container load, we provide with a booking of an FCL (Full Container Load) to stuff a cargo. In an FCL cargo the complete goods in the said container owns by one shipper only.
Types of shipments: –
International shipment via Sea cargo
International shipment via Air cargo
For Earlier and faster deliver we also provide by air cargo services to Bulgaria. The cargo calculation is done on weight basis. The minimum weight we accept is 30 Kg per shipment. Whether imports or exports, full or partial charter, or a combination of sea and air freight: just tell us your place of origin and destination – our experts will find the best and most favorable route for you.
Sea freight is the most affordable and cost-effective method of transportation for your goods. For shipment to Bulgaria we are offering Door-to-Door, Door-to-Port and Port-to-Port services for less than full Container LCL and Full Container to the ports of Estonia. The transit time for sea mode is 30 to 35 days (depends on custom clearance).
To prepare the Export Declaration at Dubai customs, an exporter’s passport along with the UAE Visa page copies and Destination address are required.
The transit time varies from place to place and our team will advise on accordingly.
A pre-move survey can be organized free of cost with no obligation. This will surely help you to plan your budget or re-think about what goods are to be moved what to be kept behind. Once the survey is over our team will give an International moving quote based on the volume and your location
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of passport
- Copy of local ID / residence permit
- Declaration of value / pro-forma invoice
- Packing list
- List of electronic items (must include serial numbers and model)
- Letter of employment (must be for a minimum of 12 months)
- Copy of residential rental contract (must be for a minimum of 12 months)
- Copy of plane tickets showing return to Bulgaria
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Copy of diplomatic passport (diplomats)
- Power of attorney (returning citizens)
- Diplomatic ID (diplomats)
- Letter of assignment (diplomats only – issued by the embassy stating the position and duties of owner of the goods)
- Declaration for temporary import (diplomats)
- Original T2L (issued by Customs at country of origin)
- The declaration for temporary import must be prepared by the embassy and approved by the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Baggage clearance occurs at the first airport of entry in Bulgaria.
- Non-prohibited items may be imported on a temporary basis for a period 6 months or less; Customs duties will not be charged with a letter of guarantee from a Bulgarian organization stating that the goods will be returned or duties will be paid.
Note: The movement of household goods imported by natural persons transferring their normal place of residence from a third country to the EU are admitted free of import duties and value added tax by the criterion set out in Articles 3 to 11 of Council Regulation (EC) No 1186 / 2009.
- Original vehicle title / registration
- Purchase invoice
- Technical data (model, make, year of production, first year of registration, kilowatts of the engine, color, etc.)
- The kilowatts of the engine must be indicated as per the European system DIN or American system SAE.
- Vehicle included in the HHG container may cause delays of shipment as vehicles are only cleared at specific Customs offices.
- Pet passport
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health record / certificate
- Identification chip
- Veterinary health record must be issued by an authorized vet, identifying the origin and health status of the pet and made within 24 hours of its export.
- Pets under 3 months old must have lived indoors since birth.
- Rabies vaccination must not exceed 6 months prior.
- Animals are examined by personnel upon arrival.
- Guns and ammunition (permission must be obtained)
- Personal home computers as well as new electrical items are subject to Customs duties and taxes and purchases are required
- Precious metal, precious stones must be declared in writing.
- Medications for personal use can be imported but may not be expired.
- Tobacco may qualify for free import within the limits indicated:
- Cigarettes (200)
- Cigarillos (100)
- Cigars (50)
- Tobacco for smoking (250 grams)
- Alcohol may qualify for free import within the limits indicated:
- Wine (2 L)
- Sparkling or fortified wine (2 L)
- Spirits over 22% volume alcohol content (1 L)
- Coffee (500 g), coffee extract (200 g )
- Tea (100 g), tea extract (40 g)
- Perfume (50 g), eau de toilette (250 ml)
- Currency (cash sums greater than 8000 levs require the completion of a Customs declaration prior to import)
- Illegal drugs
- Pornographic materials
- Dangerous chemicals
- Knives and deadly weapons
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.
Cultural and Other Information
Queries and concerns
In case of further assistance don’t hesitate to contact on: +97143301667 or +971507941287
Dial Now: 043306717 / 0507941287