Moving from Dubai to Bulgaria
Moving from Dubai to Bulgaria isn’t an easy task for everyone. Moving from one location to another location required a lot of research work, a professional team to pack your goods, customer clearance, and paperwork. Being professional in the relocation industry we help businesses to move their offices from one location to another location. May you are planning to move from Dubai to Bulgaria with family or for business purposes.
Dubai Movers provide international shipping services to Bulgaria. We have a team of hundreds of professionals moving experts from your Dubai to Bulgaria move. That will guide you about every step of your move from Dubai to Bulgaria. Our team will help you to prepare all the required documents for your move from Dubai to Bulgaria. Also, help you with custom clearance services from Dubai to Bulgaria.
Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse terrain encompassing the Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior, and rivers, including the Danube. A cultural melting pot with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influences, it has a rich heritage of traditional dance, music, costumes, and crafts. At the foot of domed Vitosha mountain is its capital city, Sofia, dating to the 5th century B.C.
About Dubai Movers
Moving from one country to another is such an exciting and joyful event of life. It’s either for traveling, shopping, business, or looking for better opportunities. It seems like big dreams are coming true. When it comes to Bulgaria it’s an overjoyed, turning point of once life. Big opportunities with big rewards, success, innovation, and betterment are waiting for you. Where is life waiting for you colors are smiling on you. The sky is showing its color on it, days are brighter and with full energy and nights are as colorful as a rainbow. This is all about the joy, excitement, and craze of moving to another country. This is only possible when it is hustle free. Everyone is saying it’s possible only in dreams, you have to move your valuables, delicate, fragile stuff, and important documents. Then it will become the worst nightmare.
Reason to choose Dubai Movers
Dubai Movers offers you excellent services in the field of international shipping from the UAE to Bulgaria, which is one of our distinctive destinations in Europe.
We offer you this service across our entire air and sea networks, as well as the provision of the best transportation solutions to achieve the highest level of services to meet the needs and requirements of our customers.
Highly trained staff.
Professional and equipped with technical skills.
Experienced in the perspective field of packing.
High-quality packing material being used.
Styrofoam pellets are used to protect the products from vigorous movements.
The corrugated paper wrapping material is used to secure figurines and fragile items.
Proper cushioning will be done to prevent scratches and contact of items with each other.
Each item is packed individually by a skilled team of Dubai Movers
Proper wrapping according to the nature of each item will be done, and products will be prepared for shipment to large containers. Proper segregation of fragile and valuable items will be done.
Labeling will be done for proper identification.
Types of Cargo
For the Cargoes with a lesser volume, we always have an option to send in one consolidated (groupage) container with several consignments as well as LCL to reduce the cost from Dubai port to the final point
20’, 40’, and 40’ High Cube Full Container Load
When an exporter has the goods to accommodate in one full container load, we provide a booking of an FCL (Full Container Load) to stuff a cargo. In an FCL cargo the complete goods in the said container own by one shipper only.
Types of shipments: –
International shipment via Sea Cargo
International shipment via Air cargo
For Earlier and faster delivery we also provide air cargo services to Bulgaria. The cargo calculation is done on a weight basis. The minimum weight we accept is 30 Kg per shipment. Whether imports or exports, full or partial charter or a combination of sea and air freight: just tell us your place of origin and destination – our experts will find the best and most favorable route for you.
Sea freight is the most affordable and cost-effective method of transportation for your goods. For shipment to Bulgaria, we are offering Door-to-Door, Door-to-Port, and Port-to-Port services for less than full Container LCL and Full Container to the ports of Estonia. The transit time for sea mode is 30 to 35 days (depending on customs clearance).
To prepare the Export Declaration at Dubai customs, an exporter’s passport along with the UAE Visa page copies and Destination address are required.
The transit time varies from place to place and our team will advise on accordingly.
A pre-move survey can be organized free of cost with no obligation. This will surely help you to plan your budget or re-think what goods are to be moved and what to be kept behind. Once the survey is over our team will give an International moving quote based on the volume and your location
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of passport
- Copy of local ID/residence permit
- Declaration of value / Pro-forma invoice
- Packing list
- List of electronic items (must include serial numbers and model)
- Letter of employment (must be for a minimum of 12 months)
- Copy of residential rental contract (must be for a minimum of 12 months)
- Copy of plane tickets showing a return to Bulgaria
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Copy of diplomatic passport (diplomats)
- Power of attorney (returning citizens)
- Diplomatic ID (diplomats)
- Letter of assignment (diplomats only – issued by the embassy stating the position and duties of the owner of the goods)
- Declaration for temporary import (diplomats)
- Original T2L (issued by Customs at the country of origin)
- The declaration for temporary import must be prepared by the embassy and approved by the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Baggage clearance occurs at the first airport of entry in Bulgaria.
- Non-prohibited items may be imported on a temporary basis for a period of 6 months or less; Customs duties will not be charged with a letter of guarantee from a Bulgarian organization stating that the goods will be returned or duties will be paid.
Note: The movement of household goods imported by natural persons transferring their normal place of residence from a third country to the EU are admitted free of import duties and value-added tax by the criterion set out in Articles 3 to 11 of Council Regulation (EC) No 1186 / 2009.
- Original vehicle title/registration
- Purchase invoice
- Technical data (model, make, year of production, the first year of registration, kilowatts of the engine, color, etc.)
- The kilowatts of the engine must be indicated as per the European system DIN or American system SAE.
- Vehicles included in the HHG container may cause delays in shipment as vehicles are only cleared at specific Customs offices.
- Pet passport
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health record/certificate
- Identification chip
- Veterinary health records must be issued by an authorized vet, identifying the origin and health status of the pet and made within 24 hours of its export.
- Pets under 3 months old must have lived indoors since birth.
- Rabies vaccination must not exceed 6 months prior.
- Animals are examined by personnel upon arrival.
- Guns and ammunition (permission must be obtained)
- Personal home computers, as well as new electrical items, are subject to Customs duties and taxes, and purchases are required
- Precious metal and precious stones must be declared in writing.
- Medications for personal use can be imported but may not be expired.
- Tobacco may qualify for free import within the limits indicated:
- Cigarettes (200)
- Cigarillos (100)
- Cigars (50)
- Tobacco for smoking (250 grams)
- Alcohol may qualify for free import within the limits indicated:
- Wine (2 L)
- Sparkling or fortified wine (2 L)
- Spirits over 22% volume alcohol content (1 L)
- Coffee (500 g), coffee extract (200 g )
- Tea (100 g), tea extract (40 g)
- Perfume (50 g), eau de toilette (250 ml)
- Currency (cash sums greater than 8000 levs require the completion of a Customs declaration prior to import)
- Illegal drugs
- Pornographic materials
- Dangerous chemicals
- Knives and deadly weapons
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air/sea shipments.
Cultural and Other Information
Queries and concerns
In case of further assistance don’t hesitate to contact on: +97143301667 or +971507941287 Book Now Dial Now: 043306717 / 0507941287