Truckpress has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers.
Moving from Dubai to Bosnia and Herzegovina
Are you looking for an expert Moving from Dubai to Bosnia and Herzegovina? Choosing a professional international mover from Dubai to Bosnia and Herzegovina is a challenging task nowadays. In Dubai, everyone claims that they can handle your move from Dubai to Bosnia and Herzegovina. But in reality, only a few people can do that. We at Dubai Movers provide professional international relocation services to clients from Dubai to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Dubai Movers has a team of hundreds of professionals to take care of your shipment from Dubai to Bosnia and Herzegovina. We provide door-to-door moving services, office relocation services, and house removal services from Dubai to Bosnia and Herzegovina. We also provide warehouse storage services with all the international standards of storage in Dubai. Being professional International cargo services providers we help small to large organizations to relocate from one country to another international country.
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country on the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe. Its countryside is home to medieval villages, rivers, and lakes, plus the craggy Dinaric Alps. The national capital Sarajevo has a well-preserved old quarter, Baščaršija, with landmarks like 16th-century Gazi Husrev-bey Mosque.
About Dubai Movers
Moving from one country to another is such an exciting and joyful event of life. It’s either for traveling, shopping, business, or looking for better opportunities. It seems like big dreams are coming true.
When it comes to Bosnia and Herzegovina it’s an overjoyed, turning point in one life. Big opportunities with big rewards, success, innovation, and betterment are waiting for you. Where is life waiting for your colors to be smiling on you? The sky is showing its color on it, days are brighter and with full energy and nights are as colorful as a rainbow.
Dubai Movers is taking responsibility for your international shipment so you can enjoy excited and joyful moments of life. We will tackle all your worries that interrupt your pleasant business deal or international trip. Because Dubai Movers are providing cost-economic and hustle-free international shipping from Dubai to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, call us at +97143306717, or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.
Types of shipments: –
International shipment via Sea Cargo
International shipment via Air cargo
Earlier and faster delivery we also provide by air cargo services to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The cargo calculation is done on a weight basis. The minimum weight we accept is 30 Kg per shipment. Whether imports or exports, full or partial charter, or a combination of sea and air freight: tell us your place of origin and destination – our experts will find the best and most favorable route for you.
Sea freight is the most affordable and cost-effective method of transportation for your goods. For shipment to Bosnia and Herzegovina, we are offering Door-to-Door, Door-to-Port, and Port-to-Port services for less than full Container LCL and Full Container to the ports of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The transit time for sea mode is 30 to 35 days (depending on customs clearance).
Types of cargo
Large volume container: – cost-effectiveness and time-saving number of items grouped together.
large Container shipment 20’, 40’ and 40’ High Cube
To accommodate all the goods in one container, Dubai Movers have the facility of FCL (Full Container Load) cargo. In a full container load, all the goods belong to a single owner.
Qualities of Dubai Movers
The services we offer in our International shipping from Dubai to Bosnia and Herzegovina include:
- A dedicated removal coordinator to conduct your move and offer support
- Packing of your items in safe, industry-approved materials
- Collection and loading of your goods onto a shipping container to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Customs clearances and delivery of belongings to your chosen address and unpacked
We are providing you with the best services that include:
- Highly trained staff.
- Professional and equipped with technical skills.
- Experienced in the perspective field of packing.
- Safe handling.
- High-quality packing material is being used.
- Styrofoam pellets are used to protect the products from vigorous movements.
- The corrugated paper wrapping material is used to secure figurines and fragile items.
- Proper cushioning will be done to prevent scratches and contact items with each other.
Each item is packed individually by a skilled team of Dubai movers.
Proper wrapping according to the nature of each item will be done, and products will be prepared for shipment to large containers. Proper segregation of fragile and valuable items will be done.
Labeling will be done for proper identification.
After packaging lamination wrapping will be done to protect the goods from the environmental effect such as rain etc., moreover it also prevents loss and theft.
Packaging will be done under the supervision of the owner for the complete satisfaction of our client.
The pre-moving confirmatory survey will be free of cost without any obligations. This will allow you to allocate your financial resources and cross-check for final items to be moved. After the completion of the survey, Dubai Movers’ team will give you a final quotation and take your approval for the final packaging for shipment
Dubai mover is providing the best professional services in moving, shipping, and allocating houses and offices. Shipment of cargo and freight worldwide.
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of passport
- Detailed inventory valued, dated, and signed by the owner of the goods
- Packing list
- Copy of lease (minimum 2 years) / purchase contract (notarized)
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / express release/air waybill (AWB)
- Power of attorney (notarized)
- Protocol from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Bosnia and Herzegovina (B&H) (diplomats)
- Copy of visa / extended stay permit/work permit/proof of residence
- Statement from B & H embassy/consulate at origin (returning B&H citizens)
- B&H ID card + CIPS document / PBA-3 form (returning B&H citizens)
- Duties and taxes of approximately 30-40% of the total value apply if the owner of the goods does not qualify for duty and tax-free import.
- Diplomats can import household goods duty and tax-free with the following documentation:
- Detailed packing list
- The Pro-forma invoice with a total value of HHGs
- Copy of passport
- Diplomatic protocol from Ministry of Foreign Affairs B&H
- Detailed, valued inventory should list all used items.
- Used items must have been owned by the owner of the goods for a minimum of 6 months prior to import into Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- For electrical appliances, product information such as serial number, type, make, and model should be included on the inventory list
- Statement from B&H Embassy/Consulate at origin must show that the owner of the goods has lived abroad for more than 12 months (returning citizens)
- Customs may require a bank guarantee for the total amount of temporarily imported goods.
- Original vehicle title/registration
- Invoice or Pro-forma invoice with the vehicle value
- Technical data (type, model, chassis number, engine number, engine volume (ccm), engine power (KW), weight, etc.)
- A document certifying that the vehicle meets at least “EURO IV” standards (must be issued in Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Diplomatic protocol, if applicable (diplomats)
- Statement from B& H embassy/consulate at origin (returning B&H citizens)
- Vehicles can be imported into Bosnia and Herzegovina with at least “EURO IV” standards
- Diplomats can import vehicles that are not “EURO IV” duty and tax-free with a diplomatic protocol issued by the B&H Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Returning B&H citizens can import vehicles that are not “EURO IV” duty and tax-free with the statement from the B&H embassy/consulate at origin must show that the owner of the vehicle has lived abroad for more than 36 months and proof that the returner is the owner of the vehicle abroad at least 12 months until the date of return to B&H.
- The vehicle must be imported within 12 months from the “date of the return to Bosnia and Herzegovina”.
- Temporary import is possible for the period validity of work/residence permit vehicle must meet at least “EURO IV” standards.
- Customs may require a bank guarantee for the total amount of temporarily imported vehicles.
- Cars older than 7 years cannot be imported.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Pet passport
- Rabies certificate
- All species of animals (dogs, cats, birds, etc.) must enter across specific borders where health control inspections are performed.
- Pets other than cats and dogs (e.g., birds, reptiles, small rodents, etc.) are not required to prove rabies vaccinations.
- Cats and dogs must be vaccinated for rabies at least 30 days but not more than 12 months prior to entry.
- A rabies certificate is required for pets originating from certain countries.
- Contact the destination agent for more specific information.
- All weapons and ammunition (permit required and must be reported to the police upon entry)
- The following items may be brought in duty and tax-free within the limits indicated:
- Cigarettes (200), cigarillos (100), tobacco (250 g)
- Spirits (1 L), wine (2 L), liqueur (2 L)
- Cologne (250 L), perfume (50 g)
- Plant and plant products (permission from the Ministry of Agriculture required)
- Meat products (permission from the Ministry of Agriculture required)
- Firearms and ammunition
- Alcohol, wine, & spirits
- Toxic materials
- Pornographic materials
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air/sea shipments.
Dial Now: 043306717 / 0507941287
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717, or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dubai Movers Local and International Moving Company
South Asia/ Cis countries
- Shipping From Dubai To Pakistan
- Shipping From Dubai To India
- Shipping From Dubai To Russia
- Shipping From Dubai To Armenia
- Shipping From Dubai To Georgia
- Shipping From Dubai To Azerbaijan
- Shipping From Dubai To Tajikistan
- Shipping From Dubai To Uzbekistan
- Shipping From Dubai To Ukraine
- Shipping From Dubai To Kyrgyzstan
- Shipping From Dubai To Kazakhstan