Moving from Dubai to Bermuda
Bermuda is a British island territory in the North Atlantic Ocean known for its pink-sand beaches such as Elbow Beach and Horseshoe Bay. Its massive Royal Naval Dockyard complex combines modern attractions like the interactive Dolphin Quest with maritime history at the National Museum of Bermuda. The island has a distinctive blend of British and American culture, which can be found in the capital, Hamilton.
Furthermore, we work with just the absolutely best universal freight forwarding companies to guarantee our service is just the best when you need to send cargo to Bermuda .
We provide door to door as well as airport to airport services for clients to choose from
The booking of the cargo to Bermuda from Dubai can be done online through our website by just providing a few details about the shipment such as the weight and dimension of your cargo.
You can further get a pick up arranged for the cargo after booking the shipment and get an online cargo tracking no. to trace the parcel online. With the help of parcel tracking system, you can check the advancement of your air cargo
Dubai Movers Provide Shipping From Dubai To Bermuda Services in UAE. When shipping to Bermuda, be sure to have the details of your shipment ready. A few of the things you should have in mind are the type of good, origin, and destination. With this info we can begin to work with you on completing your shipment.
Services of Dubai Movers
We are providing you best services that include:
- Highly trained staff.
- Professional and equipped with technical skills.
- Experienced in perspective field of packing.
- Safe handling.
- High quality packing material being used.
- Styrofoam pellet used to protect the products from vigorous movements.
- Corrugated paper wrapping material used to secure figurines and fragile items.
- To prevent scratches and contact of items with each other proper cushioning will be done.
Each item is packed individually by skilled team of Dubai movers.
Proper wrapping according to the nature of each item will be done, products will be prepared for shipment to large containers. Proper segregation of fragile and valuable items will be done.
Labeling will be done for proper identification.
After packaging lamination wrapping will be done to protect the goods from environmental effect such as rain etc., moreover it also prevents loss and theft.
Packaging will be done under the supervision of owner for complete satisfaction of our client.
What Items are You Shipping to Bermuda
Although we specialize in cargo shipments of household goods and vehicles to Bermuda, there are a number of other items that we ship. Some of these include motorcycles, specialty goods, oversize items, and boats.
Goods We Ship to Bermuda:
- Cars and Motorcycles
- Full Moves
- Partial Moves
- Precious Goods, Antiques, Paintings
- Classic Vehicles
- Oversize Vehicles, RVs, Boats, etc.
We Ship to All Major Bermuda Destinations:
With major warehouses of Dubai Movers in Dubai we can pick up your goods no matter where they are in the country. This extends to Bermuda as well and we can deliver to wherever your destination is overseas.
Container Moving from Dubai to Bermuda
Container shipping to Bermuda is Dubai movers most popular way of transporting goods from Dubai. With this service, your goods are loaded into a container in Dubai and sails to a port in Bermuda.
We offer two main container services, consolidated and Full Container. Each of these has benefits depending on your particular shipping situations.
For the Cargoes with lesser volume we always have an option to send in one consolidate (groupage) container with several consignment in as well as LCL cargo bu Dubai Movers to reduce the cost from Dubai port to final point
20’, 40’ and 40’ High Cube Full Container Load
When an exporter has the goods to accommodate in one full container load, we provide with a booking of an FCL (Full Container Load) to stuff a cargo. In an FCL cargo by Dubai Movers the complete goods in the said container owns by one shipper only.
To prepare the Export Declaration at Dubai customs, an exporter’s passport along with the UAE Visa page copies and Destination address are required.
The transit time varies from place to place and our team will advise on accordingly.
A pre-move survey can be organized free of cost with no obligation. This will surely help you to plan your budget or re-think about what goods are to be moved what to be kept behind. Once the survey is over our team will give an International moving quote based on the volume and your location
Packing & Wrapping
On confirmed date of moving our team will be at your premises to commence a packing.
Shipping & Handling
We will schedule the nearest date of loading your shipment onto the container for further sailing. Our team shall execute all the relevant documents to proceed with a clearance at Dubai Customs.
Clearing and delivery
The ETA will be declared, and our destination agent will organize a pre-clearance and prepare the import.
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Work permit (non-Bermudian)
- Transfer of residence allowance (TRA)
- Customs traveler declaration form 98 (CTD)
- CAPS registration
- Cash valuation sheet
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Detailed inventory list
- The TRA is good for 90 days from issuance.
- Bermudian citizens returning to Bermuda must be able to prove time lived abroad for a minimum of 12 months in order to import their household goods duty free.
- Transport Control Department (TCD)
- OBL / AWB
- Bill of sale
- Certificate of title
- Overseas vehicle registration
- Owner’s manual
- To import a motor vehicle, the owner of the goods must be the original owner and have owned the vehicle within the 6 months prior to import.
- The TCD must be presented with the vehicle specifications for approval.
- The owner must provide the Transport Control Department the specific details of the vehicle including: make, model, curb weight, & horsepower.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Import permit issued by the Bermuda Department of Environmental Protection
- The vaccination record must show the animal has received at least two rabies vaccinations:
- The first after the age of 3 months,
- The second between 6-12 months, and with no significant lapses in vaccinations.
- The most recent vaccination must be given within 30 days and not more than 12 months prior to arrival.
- Vaccinations must be given by a licensed veterinarian.
- The vaccination record and veterinary health certificate must be dated and signed by a licensed veterinarian, showing veterinarian name, facility address, and telephone number.
- The veterinary health certificate must be issued within 10 days of import and must state that animal if free from communicable disease and external parasites; the name, date of birth, breed, description, owner’s name, owner’s name and address, and microchip identification of the pet must also be included.
- Certain restrictions apply for animals arriving from specific countries; contact agent for complete details.
- Cigarettes (200), cigars (50), tobacco (0.5 kg)
- Spirits and wine (1 L each); amounts above 1 L are charged duties of 25% of the value
- Weapons and ammunition
- Illegal drugs
- Pornographic materials
- Counterfeit items
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.
Cultural and Other Information
Queries and concerns
In case of further assistance don’t hesitate to contact on: +97143301667 or +971507941287