Moving from Dubai to Belgium
Are you looking for an expert Moving from Dubai to Belgium? Dubai movers are experienced moving companies and have expertise in moving cargo from Dubai to the rest of the World. Sending cargo to Belgium is very easy. Our expert will serve your place and will quote according to your shipping items. If you should need packing for your cargo Dubai movers will help you, all work will be done, all the documentation shall be done, and export the cargo to BELGIUM. Once it reaches the port our agent will do the customs and deliver it to your address in BELGIUM.
Our personalized service includes the domestic move to international relocation to the utmost part of the world. We believe in establishing ourselves as one of the world-class moving partners to provide uncompromising service.
Air Cargo to Belgium
Air cargo to Belgium is a popular choice for businesses and individuals who need to send or receive items quickly and efficiently. There are many benefits to using air cargo, including the fact that it is often faster than other shipping methods. Additionally, air cargo is a very reliable way to transport items, as it is less likely to be damaged in transit than other methods. When choosing a Belgium cargo shipment, there are many factors to consider. Air cargo is a popular choice for businesses that need to send or receive shipments quickly and efficiently. Additionally, air cargo is less costly than other methods of shipping and often faster than traditional shipping methods.
Sea Shipping to Belgium
Sea shipping to Belgium is a great way to transport goods to and from the country. There are a number of ports located in Belgium, and the country is well-connected to other parts of Europe by sea. Sea shipping can be expensive, but it is often the most efficient way to move large quantities of goods. Air shipping is another option if you are looking to transport large quantities of goods. Air shipments can be more affordable than sea shipping and can be a good way to ship large, heavy items.
If you have a lesser volume like 2 CBM or up to 12 CBM, we offer you an LCL service that will be sharing the container to reduce the cost from Dubai port to the port of destination.
But if your shipment is more than 12 CBM and less than 28 CBM, then it is better to go for a 20’container
40’ & 40’ HC Container
But if your goods are more than 30 CBM then you can plan a 40’ container that can carry up to 55 CBM. Also, we have high cube equipment which can carry up to 65 CBM.
Belgium is a small country in Western Europe. It is bordered by the Netherlands to the north, Germany to the east, Luxembourg to the south, and France to the west. Brussels is Belgium’s capital and largest city. The official languages of Belgium are Dutch, French, and German. The population of Belgium is about 11 million people. Belgians are known for their waffles, chocolate, beer, and fries.
In order to prepare the Export Declaration at Dubai customs, we would need your passport copy including the UAE Visa page, a Destination address, and the packing list.
The transit time varies from place to place, however, we have the best network with liners who has the minimum transit time to most destinations. You may check with our team for your shipping and transit time
A pre-move survey can be organized absolutely free of cost with no obligation. This will surely help you to plan your budget or re-think what goods are to be moved on and what to be kept behind. Once the survey is over our team will give an International moving quote based on the volume and your location
Packing & Wrapping
Once you have confirmed your move on the date of packing our packing team will come in the morning and pack all your belongings one by one and prepare a packing list.
Shipping & Handling
We will schedule the nearest date of shipping and load your shipment from Dubai port all the relevant documentation shall be executed by our team.
Clearing and delivery
The ETA will be declared and our destination agent will organize a pre-clearance and prepare the import.
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717, or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of passport showing photograph and signature
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / express release/air waybill (AWB) / Convention Relative Au Contract de Transport International de Marchandises Par Route (CMR)
- Certificate of residence (Model 2)
- Certificate for free entry (diplomats)
- Letter of employment
- Packing list
- Certificate of residence (Model 2) issued by the local Belgian town hall of the city of residence.
- Letter of employment from the origin country or destination country stating that the owner of the goods has been employed outside the European Union for a period of at least 12 months.
- If possible, the letter of employment from the origin country should include the beginning and ending dates of employment and the beginning date of employment in Belgium.
- Any other official documents from the embassy or the Consulate at origin stating that the owner of the goods has lived outside Belgium for the past 12 months should be included.
- Original registration card
- Certificate of insurance from origin country
- Copy of purchase invoice/sales contract/good faith declaration
- Purchase invoice/sales contract / good faith declaration from the owner of the goods must state that the vehicle has been in the owner of the goods’ possession for more than 6 months, the approximate current value and that the vehicle is not for resale.
- Certificate of insurance from the origin country must provide for coverage of over 6 months from the date of departure of the vehicle.
- The vehicle must be CE compliant or possibly be adapted to CE norms.
- All documents for HHG must also be provided for vehicle shipments.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Pets must be identifiable (tattoo or an electronic identification system) and vaccinated against rabies.
- Ivory (CITES)
- Stuffed animals/animal skins
- Untreated wood
- Alcohol (authorization from the territorial administration is required)
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Coats, fur, and leather shoes made from protected animals (authorization from the territorial administration is required)
- Firearms and ammunition
- Illegal drugs
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air/sea shipments.