Moving from Dubai to Nicaragua
If you are moving to Nicaragua from Dubai, UAE, there is bounty to consider before you head to Central America. With such a great amount to get ready for, the exact opposite thing you need to stress over is the coordinations of your confounded move.
Dubai Movers will make your progress to Nicaragua as consistent as conceivable by giving the first-rate transporting administrations to the entirety of your family unit merchandise and considerably more!
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Nicaragua
Initial, one of our prepared moving authorities will give an individual discussion, completely laying out your moving choices dependent on explicit standards, for example,
- Your moving timetable. When do you should be in Nicaragua?
- Your land plans. Will you lease or purchasing?
- Your family/family unit size. Will you be moving alone or with your family? For business or individual reasons?
- Cubic feet gauge. How enormous is your shipment?
What is Will Moving to Nicaragua Cost?
For a precise gauge of your shipment size, you should plan a home overview as ahead of schedule as workable for your transition to Nicaragua. Our moving authorities will evaluate your possessions to give you the best-expected gauge to assist your movement.
The expense of moving to Nicaragua will fluctuate extensively dependent on the cubic film of your possessions and your proposed goal appearance time.
Remember to get some information about our abroad pressing and custom crating administrations, as well!
Sitting among Honduras and Costa Rica, Nicaragua is the biggest nation along the Central American isthmus. Its closeness to the Equator gives the country a tropical atmosphere, with the Caribbean Sea toward the east and the Pacific Ocean toward the west. Nicaragua’s authentic language is Spanish, however, it includes a good assortment of ethnicities, bringing about a grouping of religions.
Agribusiness and materials join to make up around 50 percent of Nicaragua’s fares, including espresso, gold, sugar, peanuts, tobacco, cotton, and meat. Actually, over a portion of these fares travel to the United States. The travel industry is likewise a major industry in Nicaragua, explicitly pilgrim urban areas, for example, Leon and Granada.
Managua, in any case, is the nation’s most noteworthy social and modern focus. The capital city is likewise the primary center point for Nicaragua’s governmental issues, instruction, and economy. Managua includes the Augusto C. Sandino International Airport, which is Nicaragua’s essential universal passage.
Custom Regulations for Nicaragua:
Since there are so many important documents needed to clear customs in Nicaragua, you may want to consult a customs brokering service for your international move to help get your paperwork organized.
- Passport (copy or original, must include all pages except blank)
- Residence visa
- Import permit (household goods and personal effects)
- Work permit
- Certificate of residence
- Bill of Lading/Air Waybill
- Full inventory (original copy)
- Must be in English or Spanish
- Must be typed
- Must include the brand name, price and serial number for all appliances and electronic devices
- Purchase invoices for all new items -must be attached to inventory, notarized by origin consulate
- Letter of authorization for destination agent to clear shipment
Nicaragua has certain rules for the import of household goods and personal effects, which include furniture, bedding, linens, rugs, dishes, etc.
- Shipper must be present for customs clearance
- Duty-free entry permitted if you are working under contract for the Nicaraguan government OR if you are an accredited diplomat/foreign retiree
- Extra charges are billed directly to shipper -includes demurrages of the container at the port and abandonment fines (lack of documents)
- All household goods and personal effects subject to duties and taxes (some exceptions apply)
When importing items into Nicaragua, some goods are limited to specific quantities. Also, certain goods require special authorization for import, while others are subject to duties and specific taxes to clear customs. These items should be packed and declared separately on the inventory. This includes but is not limited to:
- New items -require original receipt/invoice
- Personal firearms and hunting rifles -require Import License
- Radio and telephone equipment
- Animal and agricultural products -require permits
- Alcohol, tobacco, and food -require permits if shipped in large quantities
- Alcohol -limited to 3 liters
- Tobacco -limited to 500 grams
- Cigarettes -limited to 200
Nicaragua prohibits the import of the following items under any circumstances:
- Illegal drugs and narcotics
- Assault weapons -swords, knuckledusters, etc.
- Pornographic and subversive materials -includes films, literature, etc.
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
To ship your vehicle to Nicaragua, you need an experienced and dependable international automobile shipping company. International Sea & Air Shipping has a vast knowledge of overseas automobile transport, as well as shipping laws and customs regulations.
Here are the required documents for importing your vehicle to Nicaragua:
- Original title and registration
- Certification from Nicaraguan Consulate in the origin country
- Original commercial/purchase invoice
- Original Bill of Lading
There are also several regulations when importing an automobile into Nicaragua.
- New and used automobiles permitted (amount paid varies based on the vehicle’s model, year, size and accessories)
- Diplomatic personnel eligible for duty-free vehicle import
- Vehicles subject to heavy taxes by the treasury department
- Documents must indicate automobile’s make, model, year and engine capacity
- Vehicles more than 10 years old prohibited unless:
- The shipper is returning native Nicaraguan who has been out of the country for at least one year
- The vehicle is being donated to fire brigades, Nicaraguan Red Cross, churches or other religious foundations
- The vehicle is antique or classic
PETS AND ANIMAL REGULATIONS
If you’d like to successfully cross the Nicaragua border with your pet, then adhere to all of these regulations:
- Veterinary health certificate -issued by a vet in origin country less than 10 days before arrival at the destination, must be notarized and submitted to Nicaraguan Consulate for authenticity
- Certificate of vaccination -issued by veterinarian less than 30 days before arrival (includes rabies)
- Import permit -original copy from Ministry and Agriculture
- Invoice indicating the value of animal
- Pet owner must be present at customs clearance
- Quarantine not required for dogs, cats and rodents coming from the same continent
- Birds may be subject to quarantine (because of Avian Flu threat)
DUTY AND TAX RATE PERCENTAGE
In addition to import duty and taxes which are due when both private individuals and commercial entities import goods-imports are subject to excise duties and sales tax. Customs duties are levied between rates of zero percent and 164 percent, but the average rate sits at about 15 percent. As for sales tax, imports are subject to a standard 15 percent value-added tax (VAT), which is levied on the sum of the duty, CIF value, and excise, if applicable. Of course, some items are exempt from this VAT.
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717, or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.