Moving from Dubai to Hong Kong
Moving from Dubai to Hong Kong: In the event that you are moving to Hong Kong from Dubai, UAE there will be bounty to consider and plan for before you head East. With countless things to design, the exact opposite thing you need to stress over is the coordinations of a confounded global move – so you’ll need to enlist a reliable and qualified abroad transportation organization to take your action effortless!
Dubai Movers will make your change to Hong Kong as consistent as conceivable by giving first-class transporting administrations to the entirety of your family products, and considerably more. Do you need assistance setting-up your archives? Do you need Customs to help?
Don’t worry about it! Dubai Movers will help you plan your transition to Hong Kong beginning to end! To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Hong Kong
To begin, one of our prepared moving experts will furnish a one-on-one meeting with you, altogether delineating your moving choices dependent on specific standards, for example,
- Your moving course of events: When do you should be in Hong Kong?
- Your land plans: Will you lease or purchasing?
- Your family/family unit size: Will you be moving alone or with your family? For business or individual reasons?
- Cubic feet gauge: How enormous is your shipment?
What Will Moving to Hong Kong Cost?
For a precise gauge of your shipment size, you should plan a home overview as ahead of schedule as feasible for your transition to Hong Kong. Our moving experts will survey your effects to give you the most ideal gauge to facilitate your migration.
The expense of moving to Hong Kong will shift impressively dependent on the cubic film of your possessions and your proposed objective appearance time.
Remember to get some information about our abroad pressing and custom crating administrations, as well!
About Hong Kong
The area of Hong Kong also called Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, sits on the southern shoreline of China, encircled by the Pearl River Delta and the South China Sea. The locale is known for a profound common harbour and a thickly populated territory – more than 7 million individuals call Hong Kong home.
Mixing antiquated societies and convention with present-day industry, you can discover Taoist sanctuaries and European pilgrim history directly close to one another among thick development – transcending high rises (more than 7,600) and tall structures, displaying global contemporary design that takes into account the high populace. More than 90% of Hong Kong inhabitants are of Chinese plunge, trailed by a little level of individuals from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Soon after London and New York City, Hong Kong is the third most significant global monetary focus described by low charges and streamlined commerce. Hong Kong isn’t just a world city, yet one of the Alpha + urban areas, and positions as the fifth most significant city on the planet (Global urban communities record 2014).
Prepared for your worldwide move to Hong Kong? To start with, get readied by finding out about what you’ll have to clear Customs!
Customs Regulations for Hong Kong:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
- Copy of valid passport (identification pages only)
- Original Bill of Lading (OBL) / Air Waybill (AWB)
- Detailed inventory
- Shipper’s full contact details in Hong Kong (address, telephone number, email address, etc.)
When moving to Hong Kong, the customer will be faced with various regulations to abide by to successfully clear Customs with a household goods shipment:
- All household goods and personal effects can be imported duty-free (Hong Kong is a duty-free port, but can carry various restrictions on certain items)
- Customers should contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, particularly for sea/air shipment differences
In Hong Kong, some articles may not be allowed for importation. These items include, but may not be limited to:
- Narcotics and other illegal drugs
- Firearms, explosives and ammunition
- Knives and deadly weapons
- Controlled chemicals
- Meat and poultry
- Rough diamonds
- Counterfeit goods
- Pornographic material
Some articles may have restricted quantities or require special authorization/ payments of duties and taxes to clear Customs in Hong Kong.
These items include, but are not limited to:
- Plants and plant products (license is required)
- Weapons and ammunition (special license issued by the Hong Kong Police Department is required)
- Alcohol (a detailed list including the quantity and CIF value required):
- Liquors/spirits with an alcohol percentage of more than 30 per cent – 100 per cent duty is charged
- Liquors/spirits and wine with an alcohol percentage of below 30 per cent – rated zero for duty
- Wine is duty-free
- Tobacco– if the passenger is 18 years old or older, he or she may import the following limited quantities:
- 19 cigarettes
- 1 cigar, or 25 grams
- 25 grams of loose tobacco
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
Customers moving to Hong Kong may import their vehicles provided they meet the following criteria (Please note taxes for importation are high to discourage import of personal vehicles. It is highly recommended that the customer receive an estimate of the cost before shipping):
- Certificate of Registration must be submitted to the Marine Department for application of import permit within 24 hours from the arrival of effects
- Left-hand drive cars cannot be imported
- All vehicles are subject to strict inspection and high taxes upon first registration
The customer will need the following documents:
- Original vehicle documentation
- Original purchase invoice
- Certificate of Insurance
- Certificate of Registration (if shipping a boat, the registration must showboat dimensions)
- Import Declaration
PETS AND ANIMAL REGULATIONS
When importing a pet to Hong Kong, the requirements/documents needed are as follows:
- Health and Vaccination Certificate required from the origin country
- Import Permit
- Quarantine is not required for dogs imported directly from the United Kingdom
To ask more about our company (PPC International Movers) please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.