Moving from Dubai to Bahrain
Dubai Movers provide international shipping to Bahrain and different destinations around the World. Dubai movers is a leading “ Moving from Dubai to Bahrain” company in Dubai. Moving from one location to another within the same country is a daunting task. The planning and the cost involved to move internationally are much higher than moving within the country. Therefore, to ensure that the moving experience does not become nightmarish, you must choose a reputable and experienced moving company.
Bahrain, officially the Kingdom of Bahrain, is a sovereign state in the Persian Gulf. The island nation comprises a small archipelago centered around Bahrain Island, situated between the Qatar peninsula and the north eastern coast of Saudi Arabia, to which it is connected by the 25-kilometer King Fahd Causeway.
Role of Dubai Movers
Moving from one country to another is such an exciting and joyful event of life. Its either for travelling, shopping, business or looking for better opportunities. It seems like big dreams coming true.
When it comes to Bahrain than the its overjoyed, turning point of once life. Big opportunities with big rewards, success, innovation and betterment is waiting for you. Where is life is waiting for you colors are smiling on you. Sky is showing its color on it, days are brighter and with full energy and nights are as colorful as rainbow.
Shipping your belongings to Bahrain is easy; you just need to decide how you are going to do it. The two main options are air freight and sea freight.
Air freight is the choice for people who are moving in a rush. A cargo plane will get your things to Bahrain from anywhere in the world in just two to three days. However, it’s also very expensive, so you’re paying a proper premium for the speedy service. Unless you’re having to move abroad last minute, air freight is best avoided.
On the other hand, sea freight is significantly less expensive, typically costing around five times less than air freight. This makes it very handy for people who are relocating on a budget. A container ship travels much slower than a cargo plane and will usually take several weeks, so be sure to plan your move well in advance. In terms of value for money, sea freight is a much better option.
If you do choose sea freight, your items will be shipped in either a 20ft container or a 40ft container. You don’t have to fill the whole container with stuff; if you’re bringing no more than about 15 cubic meters of cargo, you will share the use of a container with other people. This is a process called Less Than Container Load, or LCL cargo. The majority of our shipping suppliers will ship your things door-to-door, which means they’ll take care of the whole process from your old front door to your new one.
Our international shipping Services to Bahrain
Dubai Movers is an International shipping Services provider company offering multi-services to meet its customer needs. Customers around the world rely on our expertise to manage their day to day international shipping needs. With a history spanning over 12 years in the industry, we have evolved from a traditional cargo services provider to an international Cargo services provider to our customers spread over more than 200 countries around the world.
Dubai movers provide door to door Air cargo services Worldwide. As a pioneer in the Air cargo industry, we provide innovative Air cargo solutions for our customers. Our international air cargo product encompasses a complete range of advanced, high-quality services provided globally. Our experience in scheduling and clearance procedures combined with our network of offices and selection of premium airfreight carriers affords maximum presence with optimum connections thus enabling our customers to save time and money.
Our wide range of network with many of the world’s leading ocean carriers covering key trades to/from Middle East, Asia, USA, Europe, and Africa enable us to offer the best deals for your International shipping. Shipments can be loaded into containers for shipment, either as FCL cargo (Full Container Loads) or LCL shipment (Less than Container Loads) for secure delivery. Our consolidation services offer an economical option for smaller loads.
Full Container Load (FCL)
If a Customer has goods to accommodate in one full container load, we suggest him to book an FCL (Full Container Load) to stuff his international shipping. In an FCL cargo, the complete goods in the said container own by one shipper. In an FCL owned by one shipper, the cargo in the container need not have fully loaded cargo in the container. Let the cargo be half loaded or quarter loaded container, if booked by one shipper under one shipment, the said shipment is called FCL shipment.
Less than Container Load (LCL)
If a shipper does not have enough goods to accommodate in one full container, he can book cargo with a consolidator to console his goods along with goods of other shippers. This type of shipment is called LCL shipment
Dubai Movers has set high quality standards for direct deliveries with-in the entire middle-east region. Our company has a dedicated trucking terminal in Dubai with one of the largest fully owned fleet with modern equipment and capable of in-house mechanical maintenance services. We provide a full scope of transport solutions from consolidation trucks up to complex truck movements for specialized cargo. We can manage any kind of cargo from the smallest, most fragile or hazardous to oversize machinery and project cargo.
International Shipping checklist
Before shipping internationally your Items kindly check bellow checklist. Dubai Movers international shipping checklist will help you in sending your items worldwide
Check customs regulations
Not having the relevant knowledge to navigate customs can cause delays to your shipments and cost you money. It’s important to know what taxes have to be paid and to have a complete and comprehensive.
For the Cargoes with lesser volume, we always have an option to send in one consolidate (groupage) container with several consignments in as well as LCL to reduce the cost from Dubai port to final point
20’, 40’ and 40’ High Cube Full Container Load
When an exporter has the goods to accommodate in one full container load, we provide with a booking of an FCL (Full Container Load) to stuff a cargo. In an FCL cargo the complete goods in the said container owns by one shipper only.
To prepare the Export Declaration at Dubai customs, an exporter’s passport along with the UAE Visa page copies and Destination address are required.
The transit time varies from place to place and our team will advise on accordingly.
A pre-move survey can be organized free of cost with no obligation. This will surely help you to plan your budget or re-think about what goods are to be moved what to be kept behind. Once the survey is over our team will give an International moving quote based on the volume and your location
Packing & Wrapping
On the confirmed date of moving our team will be at your premises to commence a packing.
Shipping & Handling
We will schedule the nearest date of loading your shipment onto the container for further sailing. Our team shall execute all the relevant documents to proceed with a clearance at Dubai Customs.
Clearing and delivery
The ETA will be declared, and our destination agent will organize a pre-clearance and prepare the import.
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / express release / air waybill (AWB) / surrender message
- Packing list properly marked and corresponding to the OBL
- Authorization letter from owner of the goods to port authorities
- Duty exemption certificate from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (diplomats)
- Commercial invoice indicating currency (commodity shipment)
- Amount of packages (commodity shipment)
- Insurance certificate (if applicable) (commodity shipment)
- Legalized certificate of origin (commodity shipment)
- Do not include flammable items inside the moving boxes.
- Items contained in the shipment must be for personal use and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- All shipments are subject to inspection
- New items have a 5% duty
- Owner of the goods’ presence / authorization letter from owner of the goods is required
- Diplomats are free from duties and physical inspection, but not scanning
- Proof of insurance
- Commercial invoice on new vehicles
- Certificate of ownership
- Export certificate from country of origin
- Car condition report
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (diplomats)
- Residence permit
- Owner of the goods’ contact details (telephone number, fax number, address and email) (non-citizens)
- Only vehicles less than 5 years are allowed to be imported, unless a classic / vintage, which requires prior permission before the shipment arrives in Bahrain.
- Valid insurance is required for the registration of the car.
- The owner of the goods must arrange to obtain the Central Population Registration (CPR) card through the employer’s Human Resources department; once the CPR is obtained, the owner of the goods may obtain a temporary license plate.
- Customs duties are approximately 5%.
- Vehicles should not be shipped with a full gasoline tank.
- The owner of the goods should obtain vehicle insurance directly from an insurance company.
- Left hand drive vehicles only & GCC specification.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Import permit
- Copy of air waybill (AWB)
- Pets may only be transported as cargo; however, assistive animals may be able to travel in the aircraft cabin:
- Contact agent for specific information.
- The import permit must be obtained prior to travel from the Veterinary Quarantine Department in Bahrain.
- The veterinary health certificate must state that the animal is free from disease and is fully vaccinated.
- Import license to be obtained prior to booking pets.
- Quarantine for a month (owner of the goods must provide feeding arrangements).
- Firearms (an import permit and permission from the Ministry of the Interior and Civil Aviation Affairs of Bahrain is required).
- Videotapes (subject to inspection and hold by Ministry officials and released approximately 2-3 weeks after inspection) (non-citizens)
- CDs, VCDs, books (only large quantities)
- Personal computers (subject to inspection and hold by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunications prior to shipment arrival) (non-citizens)
- Pianos / musical instruments
- Wines, spirits, and alcohol are subject to duty at Customs discretion (diplomats)
- Medicines are subject to prescription by a doctor (in English or Arabic) (diplomats)
- Commodity shipments are subject to 5% Customs duty
- Alcoholic beverages
- Narcotics and drugs
- Pornographic materials
- Knives, daggers (ornamental, etc.)
- Wireless equipment
- Satellite, receivers, cordless telephones, walkie-talkies
- Guns, arrows, darts
- Military clothes
- Gambling games
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.
Cultural and Other Information
Dial Now: 043306717 / 0507941287