Moving from Dubai to Austria
Are you looking to hire an expert for Moving from Dubai to Austria? Finding a perfect professional for your move to Austria from Dubai is a very challenging task nowadays. Everyone in Dubai claimed that they are shipping professionals, but in reality, they don’t. Dubai Movers help you with door-to-door shipping services from Dubai to Austria, air cargo services, sea shipping services, and a lot more.
Expats are generally made to feel very welcome in Austria, with its broadly relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Most areas of Austria including the major cities have relatively low crime figures and a high standard of living. Another major advantage of the country office is the opportunity for work, particularly for skilled workers such as teachers, engineers IT, finance, and medical professionals. Though the regulations relating to work visas are stringent.
Austria is considered an important global destination. Austria is famous for its castles, palaces, and buildings, among other architectural works. Dubai Movers provides you with excellent services in the shipment of commercial goods, furniture, and household and personal items, as well as shipping services from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and all UAE cities to most cities in Austria.
Shipping options from Dubai to Austria
Dubai Movers cargo provides sea freight to most of the ports in Austria, whether the shipments are commercial or personal. Our local agents, located in most Australian cities, have extensive experience in customs clearance and delivery to you wherever you are in Austria. Dubai Movers also offers air freight from Dubai to most airports in Austria.
Air Cargo to Austria
Air cargo to Austria is a popular service for businesses and individuals who need to send or receive goods quickly and efficiently. There are many air cargo companies that offer this service, so it is important to do your research before selecting one.
When choosing an air cargo company, be sure to consider the cost, the delivery time, and the level of customer service you can expect. It is also important to make sure that the company has experience shipping to Austria and that they are familiar with the customs regulations in that country.
Once you have selected a company, be sure to provide them with as much information as possible about the shipment. This will include the weight, dimensions, and contents of the package. You should also include any special instructions, such as whether or not you need a signature upon delivery.
Sea Shipping to Austria
Sea shipping to Austria is an important part of the country’s economy. The Port of Vienna is one of the busiest ports in Europe, and it plays a vital role in transporting goods in and out of the country. Austria’s location at the heart of Europe makes it a key transportation hub, and the port is well-equipped to handle large volumes of cargo. In recent years, the port has seen a significant increase in container traffic, thanks to its strategic location and excellent infrastructure. The Port of Vienna is strategically located on the Danube River, which is one of Europe’s major trade routes. The Port of Vienna has a wide network of road and rail connections to other parts of the country.
Austria, a small landlocked country in Central Europe, is bordered by the Czech Republic and Germany to the north, Hungary, and Slovakia to the east, Slovenia and Italy to the south, and Switzerland and Liechtenstein to the west. Vienna, Austria’s capital city, is home to about 1.8 million people and is one of the largest and most prosperous cities in Europe. The country’s terrain is mostly mountainous with forested areas in the east and south. Austria has a rich culture that is reflected in its architecture, art, music, food, and clothing. The country’s economy is based on services, industry, and agriculture.
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Detailed inventory (3 copies)
- Residence registration form (primary residence)
- Original Austrian Customs forms (ZBefr2a)
- The original power of attorney
- Duty-free permit, if applicable
- Invoices for all new furniture, appliances, gifts, and objects of art/antiques (2 copies)
- Exit certificate/certificate of stay abroad for at least 12 months (confirmation from the local authority of the previous residence, confirmation by the employer, or other official proof)
- ZBefr2a form for returning Austrians, EU citizens, and immigrants who have lived in the EU.
- ZBefr2 form for someone who has never lived in the EU before.
- Zbefr1 form for diplomats
- Owners of the goods who have lived in the European Union prior to import may need a permit for the duty-free importation of household goods and personal effects (“Grundlagenbescheid”) available at the Customs office nearest to the residence.
- Only used goods personally owned and used for at least 6 months by the owner of the goods and are intended for use in the country may be imported.
- Removal goods can be imported into Austria duty-free within 12 months from the change of residence.
- After Customs clearance, the removal of goods is prohibited for 12 months from sale or transfer unless Customs duties are paid.
- Contact the destination agent to confirm the necessity of a duty-free permit.
- Vehicle title / registration
- Vehicle papers (type certificate)
- Invoice/purchase order
- Form T1, if applicable
- For the import of a motor vehicle, all owners of the goods need Grundlagenbescheid.
- The shipment is free of duties only in connection with a move.
- Vehicles must be in use and possession of the owner of the goods for at least 6 months in the origin country.
- A tax called “Normverbrauchsabgabe” (NOVA) or a standard consumption tax (between 8 and 14% of the actual value) must be paid at the time of registration.
- NOVA is calculated on the average gas consumption of the individual model.
- The owner of the car must have lived outside the EC for at least 12 months.
- The vehicle must be cleared separately from the household goods and personal effects.
- After Customs clearance, motor vehicles including automobiles, motorcycles, motor scooters, and mopeds cannot be sold or transferred unless Customs duties and VAT are paid.
- A separate Customs clearance at a qualified Customs office is required (not every Customs office is authorized for Customs clearance).
- If the owner of the goods is arriving in Austria via personal vehicle, an application should be made to the Austrian Frontier Customs Office for a Form T1.
- Certificate of vaccination
- Veterinary health certificate
- Pets may be imported free of duties.
- Cats and dogs may be imported without prior authorization; contact the agent for information on the import of other animals.
- Firearms (an official permit is required)
- Pump guns
- Spirits, cigarettes, tobacco, and perfumes for personal consumption (an import permit is required).
- Antiques, if over 100 years of age are duty-free but subject to value-added tax (VAT) in addition to Customs duties and taxes (a certificate of appraisal from an Austrian expert is generally required
- New furniture, appliances, gifts, souvenirs, and objects of art/antiques are subject to duties and taxes (a certificate of circulation of goods and import permits are required, where applicable).
- Plants and plant products (a plant protection certificate is required)
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air/sea shipments.
Cultural and Other Information
CIA World Factbook Entry for Austria
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717, or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.