Moving from Dubai to Nepal
In case you’re searching for a move among Nepal and Dubai, UAE, Dubai Movers are dependable universal movers. You can benefit from the best universal moving administrations that fit your moving spending plan.
When Moving to Nepal
Our International Moving Specialist will help you by laying out your moving alternatives dependent on our moving necessities, for example,
- When do you have to arrive in Nepal?
- Your inclination for delivery via ocean or air the two of which are accessible.
- The length of your expected remain in Nepal.
The Cost of Moving to Nepal
The expense of moving to Nepal from Dubai, UAE is extensively founded on the cubic film of your possessions and your proposed appearance time at goal. As Nepal is a land lock territory with rocky landscape its household travel time might be more, which thus expands your moving financial plan.
Organize an arrangement for site examination, discussion, and looking over your home and assets for your transition to Nepal to get an exact cubic foot to evaluate and to profit moving administrations to help assist your movement to Nepal.
Nepal, authoritatively the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal is a landlocked sovereign state situated in South Asia. The rugged north of Nepal has eight of the world’s ten tallest mountains, remembering the most elevated point for Earth, Mount Everest. The Kanchenjunga – the world’s tallest and third tallest – on the fringes with China and India individually.
“Nepal” is gotten from “Nepa:” which alludes to the Newar Kingdom, the current day Kathmandu Valley. Nepal gets a remote guide from India, Japan, the UK, the US, and the EU, China, Switzerland, and Scandinavian nations.
Nepal is the world’s 93rd biggest nation via landmass and the 41st most crowded nation. Nepal shares its territory outskirt with the two most populist nations China and India.
Nepal is the 115th biggest economy on the planet regarding ostensible GDP and is an individual from universal associations like WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO, and the sky is the limit from there. The Major exchanging accomplices are India, USA, Bangladesh, Germany, and China.
Custom Regulations for Nepal:
- Valued Inventory (in English) describing contents of cartons (PBO – “packed by owner” and miscellaneous are not acceptable), and showing specific details for all electrical and electronic items and invoices for new items and invoices for new items.
- Original Insurance Certificate
- CTD (Customs Transit Declaration) for shipments cleared at Indian ports
- Letter authorizing Destination Agent to clear the shipment
- Customers contact address and phone number in Nepal
- Diplomatic shipments require a Diplomatic Exemption Certificate issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with CIF value of the shipment
- Duty-Free Exemption Certificate issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with CIF value of the shipment is required for privileged persons (most foreign experts, advisors, and consultants for the Government)
- Foreign Nationals on private contract and returning Nepalese must ALSO provide the following documents:
- Passport of Customer and each member of the family
- Certificate of his Employer stating income sources of Customer
- Import License issued by the Department of Commerce
- ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED WELL IN ADVANCE (minimum 20 to 30 days) OF ARRIVAL OF SHIPMENT AT INDIAN PORT TO AVOID HEAVY DEMURRAGE AND OTHER ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- ALL SHIPMENTS INSPECTED
- Privileged persons are free of Customs duties and taxes on their household goods shipments
- Duty-free import is valid for six months from Customer’s arrival date
- Since shipments are often routed via Calcutta, shipments are subject to control and inspection by Indian Customs, CTD essential
- Shipment must be consigned to owners full name and address in Nepal
- New items require an invoice and Certificate of Origin
- A long list of dutiable items including electrical and electronic goods, cosmetics and new items (Customer must obtain further information from Consulate of Nepal)
- Antiques, pure silver, and gold must be declared at the time of arrival and be re-exported at the time of departure from Nepal
- Weapons and ammunition (must obtain prior approval from the Government of Nepal before importing)
- Beef products
- Pornographic material
- Privileged persons can import an auto duty-free
- Vehicles over five years old are prohibited
- Documents required:
- Invoice showing model, engine number and chassis number
- Registration and Ownership Certificate for used autos
- Health Certificate
- Allowed as accompanied or as unaccompanied baggage
- Customer’s presence required for clearance
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717, or send any inquiries to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.