Moving from Dubai to Kuwait
Moving to Kuwait may be a major transition for anyone-there is such a lot to contemplate when planning your move abroad. If you’re planning a move to Kuwait from the U.S. and are trying to find a world removal company, your search can end here!
At Dubai Movers we carefully plan and execute all the phases of your move with precision. we provide you with customized moving services that may ensure a stress-free moving experience.
How Dubai Movers can help for moving to Kuwait
Benefit from the experience of our moving experts who will organize your overseas move from Dubai, UAE to Kuwait. Effortlessly handle your moving issues under guidance from our moving specialists such as:
- When must one be in Kuwait?
- When should your shipment arrive and at what port or airport?
- Shall you relocate permanently or temporarily with a piece visa?
How Much Does it Cost to maneuver to Kuwait?
When moving to Kuwait it can take a good deal of your time to deliver your items. the price of your international move will rely on the degree of your items. The greater the cubic space your items need, the greater the value.
If you intend on using any of our other services, like auto transport, those are going to be charged additionally to the household goods shipment.
Schedule a gathering with one of our moving experts to appraise your belongings and to calculate an accurate estimate for your international move. Call +97143306717 today.
Kuwait could be a small country within the Near East, within the Northeast end of the peninsula. The name Kuwait comes from the Arabic word “Akwat,” plural of “Kout” which implies “fortress built near water.”
Kuwait has an arid climate with an oversized temperature difference between winter and summer. Rainfall varies throughout the country and within the summer, average temperatures range from 107 degrees Fahrenheit to 118 degrees Fahrenheit.
Kuwait is one of the littlest countries in the world in terms of acreage. Kuwait has nine islands-out of which only Failaka Island is inhabited. it’s bordered by the Asian nation|Asian country|Asian nation} and Iraq.
Kuwait may be a constitutional emirate with a semi-democratic social group and a high-income economy, backed by the sixth-largest oil reserves. in keeping with the planet Bank, Kuwait has the third-highest income per capita in the world.
Trading partners include Asian countries, Taiwan, Singapore, USA, China, Germany, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Italy, France, India, and the UK.
Custom Regulations for Kuwait:
- A CUSTOMER’S PRESENCE IS REQUIRED FOR CUSTOMS. ALL SHIPMENTS ARE INSPECTED.
- *NOTE: THAT CUSTOMERS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS CLEARING THE RESTRICTED ITEMS SHOWN BELOW THROUGH CUSTOMS WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT LOSS AND DAMAGE.
- Personal effects such as clothing and books are permitted duty-free provided they arrive by air. Used household goods are permitted, but subject to duty.
- Passport – two copies of information page, entry stamp page, and Residence Permit page
- Residence Permit (Kiama)
- Visa – issued by the host company
- Civil ID (Kuwait ID card) – a copy of the front and back
- Bill of Lading/Air Waybill
- “No Objection Certificate” – obtained from the Ministry of the Interior
- Comprehensive Inventory – state make, model, and brand of ALL items
- Inventory – in Arabic, showing gross weight and number of boxes
- Power of Attorney – in Arabic on A4 paper, giving authority to Destination Agent to arrange customs clearance, signed by the client
- Letter from Employer – on company letterhead; addressed to Customs Authority attesting to sponsorship, the purpose of stay, and naming Destination Agent responsible for shipment clearance; must be signed by company signatory and stamped
- Declaration of Employer – on company letterhead confirming employment
- Electronic items included in the shipment will delay Customs and are subject to approval by the Ministry of Commercial Industry
- Medication and foodstuff (subject to special approval and inspection by the Ministry of Health), must be packed separately
- New items
- Pesticides/insecticides, paints, and chemicals subject to approval by Environmental Protection Authority
- Tobacco – 500 cigarettes or two pounds of loose tobacco
Prohibited goods MUST NOT BE INCLUDED with the goods being shipped. Any prohibited items in shipment will be confiscated and may be destroyed without the customer’s consent.
- PCs, radio transmitters, and wireless telephones require a special permit and are subject to approval by the Ministry of Telecommunications
- Weapons, ammunition, and explosives – including antique and ornamental
- Narcotics and drugs
- Pork products
- Alcoholic beverages of any type including beer and wine-making kits
- Gambling equipment
- Pornographic or political, military literature or controversial materials
- Subversive materials of any kind – religious or political
- ALL PRINTED MATTER, BOOKS, PICTURES RECORDS, FILMS, TAPES, SLIDES, MOVIES, VIDEOS, COMPACT DISCS, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, ETC. ARE SUBJECT TO CENSORSHIP AND CONFISCATION (MUST BE PACKED SEPARATELY FOR EASY ACCESS)
MOTOR VEHICLE REGULATIONS
- OWNER’S PRESENCE REQUIRED AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FOR ANY VEHICLE
- Vehicles are subject to a duty of five percent on the value estimated by Kuwait Customs. Vehicles more than five years old are prohibited.
- Documents required
- Temporary Import Permit (valid 30 days) issued by Kuwait Ministry of Commerce
- Residence Permit
- Certificate of Title and Registration
- Commercial/Purchase Invoice
- Pets may be brought into Kuwait either as hold baggage or as cargo
- The customer must obtain prior approval from the General Directorate for Agricultural and Sea Wealth
- All imported pets are subject to quarantine
- Required documents:
- Certificate of Vaccination – including rabies, dated 30 days to 11 months prior to arrival
- Health Certificate – dated no more than five days prior to arrival
- Bill of Lading/Air Waybill – stating the value of pet
- Declaration – providing description, name, age, sex, color, and markings of pet
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717, or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Dubai Movers cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double-check with your local embassy or consulate.