Belarus, officially the Republic of Belarus, formerly known by its Russian name Byelorussia or Belorussia, is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Russia to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest. Its capital and the most populous city are Minsk.
Introduction of Dubai Movers
Moving from one country to another is such an exciting and joyful event of life. It’s either for travelling, shopping, business or looking for better opportunities. It seems like big dreams coming true.
When it comes to foreign country than its overjoyed, turning point of once life. Big opportunities with big rewards, success, innovation and betterment are waiting for you. Where is life is waiting for your colours are smiling on you? The sky is showing its colour on it, days are brighter and with full energy and nights are as colourful as a rainbow.
Dubai Movers is taking the responsibility of your international shipment so you can enjoy excited and joyful moments of life. We will tackle all your worries that interrupt your pleasant business deal or international trip. Because Dubai Movers are providing cost economic and hustle free international shipping from Dubai to Belarus.
Types of shipments
International shipment via Sea cargo
International shipment via Air cargo
Sea freight is the most affordable and cost-effective method of transportation for your goods. For shipment to Belarus, we are offering Door-to-Door, Door-to-Port and Port-to-Port services for less than full Container LCL and Full Container to the ports of Belarus. The transit time for sea mode is 30 to 35 days (depends on customs clearance).
Earlier and faster delivery we also provide by air cargo services to Belarus. The cargo calculation is done on a weight basis. The minimum weight we accept is 30 Kg per shipment. Whether imports or exports, full or partial charter or a combination of sea and air freight: just tell us your place of origin and destination – our experts will find the best and most favourable route for you.
Types of cargo
Large volume container: – for cost-effectiveness and time-saving number of items grouped together.
large Container shipment 20’, 40’ and 40’ High Cube
To accommodate all the goods in one container, Dubai Movers have the facility of FCL (Full Container Load) cargo. In full container load, all the goods belong to a single owner.
For the Cargoes with lesser volume, we always have an option to send in one consolidate (groupage) container with several consignments in as well as LCL to reduce the cost from Dubai port to the final point
Qualities of Dubai Movers
The services we offer in our International shipping from Dubai to Estonia include:
- A dedicated removal coordinator to conduct your move and offer support
- Packing of your items in safe, industry-approved materials
- Collection and loading of your goods onto a shipping container to Belarus.
- Customs clearances and delivery of belongings to your chosen address and unpacked
We are providing you with the best services that include:
- Highly trained staff.
- Professional and equipped with technical skills.
- Experienced in the perspective field of packing.
- Safe handling.
- High-quality packing material is used.
- Styrofoam pellet used to protect the products from vigorous movements.
- Corrugated paper wrapping material used to secure figurines and fragile items.
- To prevent scratches and contact items with each other proper cushioning will be done.
Each item is packed individually by a skilled team of Dubai movers.
Proper wrapping according to the nature of each item will be done, products will be prepared for shipment to large containers. Proper segregation of fragile and valuable items will be done.
Labelling will be done for proper identification.
After packaging lamination wrapping will be done to protect the goods from the environmental effect such as rain etc., moreover it also prevents loss and theft.
Packaging will be done under the supervision of owner for the complete satisfaction of our client.
The pre-moving confirmatory survey will be with free of cost without any obligations. This will allow you to allocate your financial resources and cross-checking for final items to be moved. After the completion of the survey, Dubai Movers’ team will give you a final quotation and take your approval for final packaging for shipment
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of passport
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Residence permit
- Lease/purchase agreement
- Letter of employment
- Government permission for duty-free import
- Detailed inventory
- Pro-forma invoice
- Import declaration TD-4
- Diplomatic passport (diplomats)
- Diplomatic / accreditation card (both sides) (diplomats with accreditation)
- Confirmation and authorization of embassy (diplomats with accreditation)
- Obligation to export all temporary assets (temporary residents only)
- All shipments are subject to duties and taxes according to the import declaration and are subject to inspection.
- Owners of the goods must present all documents personally.
- It is strongly recommended that all documents are detailed and accurate.
- All Customs duties and THC will be paid by the owner of the goods at the Customs office.
- All documents must be written in Russian or in English with the Russian translation, on company letterhead, signed, and stamped.
- The following persons may qualify for duty and tax-free import:
- Foreigners with an accreditation card from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Persons granted free import by a government institution or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Persons sent abroad for employment purposed for at least 11 months (may request permission only once per year)
- Temporary residents with arranged export of assets
- Foreigners who have a by resident permit
- Persons who have received an inheritance in a foreign country
- Used household goods and personal effects shipments valued at 1000 EUR – 10000 EUR and a weight of 35 kg – 200 kg must pay duties of approximately 30% from the value of 2 EUR / kg, whichever is higher + duty-fixed taxes of approximately 35 EUR.
- Shipments of used household goods and personal effects with a value greater than 10000 EUR and weight more than 200 kg must pay duties of approximately 60% from the value of 4 EUR kg, whichever is higher + a duty-fixed tax of approximately 35 EUR.
- Customs duties are paid according to the import declaration directly to the government.
- Title / registration
- Vehicles with more than 4 wheels cannot be imported.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- The veterinary health certificate must be issued within 10 days prior to arrival.
- Pigeons cannot be imported.
- Flowers and their parts (permission is required)
- Musical instruments (2 photographs of each item required)
- Artwork and objects (2 photographs of each item require)
- Food items and alcohol must be in accompanied baggage
- Drugs / psychotropic drugs
- Subversive materials, including books, CDs, DVDs and cassettes
- Metals, including ore in bullion
- Radiation / ionizing EQ
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air/sea shipments.
Dial Now: 043306717 / 0507941287
To ask more about our company please use the form available on our contact page, give us a call at +97143306717 or send any inquiries to our email address email@example.com.