Dubai Movers is one of the market-leading company of U.A.E that deals in cargo services for Oman. Our wide network of agents and the number of valid branches makes us capable and the market leader in the moving industry.
Our fully equipped and latest cargo vehicles moving in Oman provides a full range of services that also deals with custom clearance and all the matters to make your move smooth. We also act as the representative of some airlines. We associate with that airline to serve your needs in Oman.
Having a warehousing facility you can easily schedule your move. What we do to facilitate you is we collect your belongings from your place that you want to send to Oman. We keep them safe in our warehouse on a temporary basis. On the provided date we make your move and deliver everything and reassemble your belonging to the provided destination in Oman. We always struggle to provide you the complete solution that fits your need.
We are Serving on following cities of Oman:
- Blue City
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of passport
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / telex release/air waybill (AWB)
- Detailed inventory
- Oman residence visa stamp (on the passport)
- Do not include alcohol in the shipment.
- Used household goods are duty-free if owned for a minimum of 6 months; Customs allows multiple entries regardless of air, sea road shipments.
- New items are subject to a 5% customs duty.
- The approximate time frames for Customs clearance are as follows:
- Sea; full container loads (FCL) 5 – 7 business days
- Sea; less-than-container loads (LCL) 7 – 9 business days
- Air shipments 2 – 3 business days
- The approximate time frames for customs clearance during Ramadan are as follows:
- Sea; full container loads (FCL) 8 – 9 business days
- Sea; less than container loads (LCL) 9 – 10 business days
- Air shipments 3 – 4 working days
- All wood crates must be heat treated with clear visible ISPM marking.
- Oman has now introduced an e-service called Bayan.
- All owners of the goods need to register their names in Customs and get a unique ID that will be used by the clearance company to college DO and clear the effects.
- Destination agents can provide elaborate details.
- Original bill of lading
- The statistical report, if applicable
- Proof of Insurance
- While importing a new or used motor vehicle, motorcycle, trailer, the owner of the goods must ensure the vehicle meets local standards, be left-hand drive, and not older than 7 years of date from manufacture.
- All vehicles are subject to a minimum of 5% customs duty.
- The owner of the goods must obtain insurance at least 24 hours prior to vehicle arrival in Muscat.
- These documents will be filed with Customs by the destination agent.
- Once clearance is complete, Customs will issue a green form the owner of the goods will need to submit it with the Royal Oman Police for the registration of the vehicle.
- Destination agents generally will not be involved with the vehicle’s registration process but can assist if needed at a fee.
- For imports from a GCC country, vehicles are allowed duty-free entry if the vehicle is registered in the country of origin and is not older than 2 years prior to import and was not imported there under any duty-free scheme.
- A statistical report from Customs from the country of origin must show that duty has been paid at this country of export.
- The original statistical report must be filed with Customs in Oman.
- Permission is not required by the Ministry of Commerce for vehicle imports from GCC countries.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Import permit from the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, Department of Animal Health
- The import permit is online and must be submitted with a copy of the pet’s rabies vaccination record and health certificate.
- Vaccination against rabies is required no less than one month and no more than six months before the travel date.
- DVDs, videos and CDs are subject to release after censorship clearance from the Ministry of Heritage and Culture; it takes approximately 3-4 weeks for the release and additional charges may apply.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Firearms and ammunition
- Swords or spears
- Animal hides, skins, and ivory products
- Drugs (medicine or prescription drugs are allowed in reasonable quantities and are subject to inspection/analysis)
- Political or religious literature or statues that might be deemed offensive to the Omani government or the Islamic faith
- Pornographic books, magazines, and films
- Products of Israeli origin or items on the Israeli blacklist
- Nude pictures or paintings
- Walkie-talkie systems/remote or cordless telephones
- Aeroplanes and helicopters
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Oman
- Current registration.
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy (from an Oman insurance company)
- International Passage Register (for a 6-month permit)
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Authorization letter.
Those studying abroad in Oman are able to renew their vehicle’s temporary status as long as they are able to secure an International Passage Register.
As with most countries, an individual importing a vehicle into the country of Oman will be subject to customs duties and taxes upon the vehicle arriving into the country. It would be in your best interest to first contact the Oman Customs Department (http://www.customs.gov.om/english/contact.asp) prior to shipping your vehicle to find out exact figures so you know what to expect.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Oman
Anyone in need of the safest, quickest, most affordable international shipping services is fortunate. Dubai Movers Transport is a worldwide shipping company equipped to handle the delivery of nearly anything including household goods, vehicles, heavy equipment, and oversized cargo. So if you want to transport heavy equipment or oversized cargo to Oman from the United States, we have the solutions you seek.
Some examples of the types of equipment we have shipped overseas in the past include…
- Mining Equipment
- Asphalt Pavers
- Feller Bunchers
- Yachts and Pontoon Boats
- Large Vehicles such as Dump Trucks, etc.
It doesn’t come to North American country what it’s you’re shipping, we tend to encourage you to decision in and discuss your choices and receive a free quote. we tend to area unit certain we will notice a shipping resolution for you. to feature perks to your shipping package, we tend to as licenced transport specialists offer every one of our customers with the amount of money in step with the state minimum. for extra protection, we provide alternative insurance plans at low additional prices.
If you are looking to move in safe hands then don’t forget to contact us. To get the quotation please Call: +971-43306717 or Email us:[email protected]